beach cruise

dylan1000

Virgin
Joined
Mar 13, 2016
Posts
8
Want I have done. What I would do. What would you make me do at the gay nude beach. Looking for a fun chat.
 
Ok I m now naked . Laying on my bed. Brown short hair. Cheeky smile. 80 kg . Slim but solid. Shaved.
 
I like to tease at the gay nude beach. I shave my body. Find a spot in the dunes very close to a pathway all the horny guys use and sunbathe with my legs apart so they can all see my smooth asshole. I lightly stroke myself. Most men are cautious but it would supprise them that I would do what ever they asked. It has only happened a couple of times and I ended up being a dune slut for the day.
 
My cock is between 7, 8 inch. Very smooth. Not very thick but a good size. My ass is smooth. I workout and my cheeks are firm. It can be tight but i know it can stretch and take large cocks and toys.
 
I walk past you and notice that you have your head down and are showing your lovely ass. So I turn back and sit next to you. You don't notice me until you feel a cool hand on your asscheeks.
 
Do you have a nice image in your head of me laying naked touching myself waiting for your next question
 
My body quivers with your touch. My skin is glistening in the sun. I wriggle my hips. My cheeks part. I know you can see my hole and i love it.
 
You stroke my ass and run your hand down and cup my balls. I turn around and kneel in front of you sitting low on my feet. You stand. I open my mouth without a word and you slowly slid your cock in my mouth.
 
I suck your cock. Lick your ball.
You tell me I am a cock slut and I nod yes.
I suppose you will do anything i say seeing you are a cock slut, my cock slut.

I nod again.
You smile
 
Back
Top