The lesbian, bi, single, married, whatever women's catch-all thread

New to the site

Hi everyone!
I'm in need of some advice...about Squirting!!! I've been trying to this for a while and just havnt been able to achieve it! I've decided to try this thread because everyone seems so nice and Clio I hope this is ok!!
I've been on other threads but all i seem to be getting is PM's from men claiming to have made women squirt when what I'm really looking for is tips from women who can actually squirt! So if there is anyone out there with advice please PM me I would really appreciate it!! XX <3

I would love this too... they say all women are capable, but I only want a woman partner to help

I'm think I'm started to be interested in other women but I'm not sure. I've always been straight but now I want to try it with another women. I guess I might be bisexual but I don't know how to go about it. I'm wondering if there are others like me and what you did to put yourself out there? I don't want anyone to know about it so I'm afraid to get on a dating site to find someone. Looking for any advice I can get :)

In the same boat....

I'm think I'm started to be interested in other women but I'm not sure. I've always been straight but now I want to try it with another women. I guess I might be bisexual but I don't know how to go about it. I'm wondering if there are others like me and what you did to put yourself out there? I don't want anyone to know about it so I'm afraid to get on a dating site to find someone. Looking for any advice I can get :)

I have been wanting to be with a woman too... There is no doubt I am in love with my husband... But dang it, I want a woman too

married bi sexual lady here (my hubby is a great man and I love him lots). Say I have a question for the other married to men bi sexual ladies out there. Do you ever feel like you have one soul mate but not the other?

Take lots of pictures. "Tinder" lets you look @ people.

married bi sexual lady here (my hubby is a great man and I love him lots). Say I have a question for the other married to men bi sexual ladies out there. Do you ever feel like you have one soul mate but not the other?

My hubby is definitely my soul mate

My hubby is definitely my soul mate

That's so sweet :rose: I also believe my hubby is my soulmate, but lately I've been feeling that he's my male soulmate. I've been feeling that there is a female soulmate for me out there and that I haven't found her yet. It's confusing me in the worst way.

Back