ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Arc!!!! :D

It's cute....very non-intellectual heh! Easy to like and easy to laugh.

...But you STILL MUST GO WATCH ANGEL SANCTUARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:p

Really...you must! :kiss:

Celestiale said:
WAKE UP WAKE UP

WAKEUP WAKEUP!

(ala Gokudo-kun)

*dances like a platypus to the jaunty theme song*

Eyagh! *Falls back* Don't do that!

Cel ~

I have some pix of the characters from that series in my computer.
Very intrigued! :cattail: ~ (yum ... )

Celestiale said:
*stops in mid-twirl*

Well hello oh dark and wondrous one! I am but a lost soul in search of a place to call my home.

And cookies.....cookies would be good too....

How are you this evening?

:D

*Ahem*....*Yawnz* I'm doing fine...I think. ...Wait! Why am I dark and wonderous one?! ...eh, too tired to squeal...

~:rose:

Shoto ~
me forget ... never :eek:

AW ~
Good morn or is it still good eve ?! :kiss:

Hy ~
Must I come over there & take a pix of ya? You got a scanner ... :rolleyes:

score! got a new monitor, old one crapped out on me. so i'm back on.

took the test, there were options i wanted to do both of, so i took it twice, i'm either a Dragon, or a Basilisk or whatever, the death rooster snake deal.

hows it going everyone?

cock of death heh heh heh.... actually.... thats not such a great thing.... lol ahh wello, the people you have sex with and die can't complain.

I hate when that happens.

Could be worse, you could be like the mantis and need to have your head taken off to get yer groove on.

you're right.... but seeing as i'm evil death rooster mantic, as soon as she goes for it, i exhale tooth disolving breath, and she can only gum my scalp. hmmm.... maybe de-claweing is in the order too....

Khadgar said:
you're right.... but seeing as i'm evil death rooster mantic, as soon as she goes for it, i exhale tooth disolving breath, and she can only gum my scalp. hmmm.... maybe de-clawing is in the order too....

Uh ... Khaddy you said ... Basilisk ... yer not a salamander. If you are talking about me ... Griffons don't have teeth.

Since the local Tower Records is having a J-Pop / Anime blow out ... 30% most titles ... I went shopping!

I got ... a mystery CD, a single from a group that looked interesting L'Arc-en-Ciel & Lain OST.

Also went to the import comic shop & got 3 Saiyuki CDs, Calender & some drawing books.

Gojyo ~ :heart: :heart: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back