Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Naked in bed drinking coffee, reading posts and keeping my pussy nice and wet while hubby's doing training in Utah. Looking forward to hooking up with my lover tonight and then being naked in bed again tomorrow morning with his big cock in my pussy!

Naked in bed drinking coffee, reading posts and keeping my pussy nice and wet while hubby's doing training in Utah. Looking forward to hooking up with my lover tonight and then being naked in bed again tomorrow morning with his big cock in my pussy!

Sweet and nakied;)

I had to wear clothes yesterday for the first time in two weeks, to go to the doctor for my annual physical. Back to being naked today, at home with family.

Last edited:
I spend almost every single night I can nude at home and won't put clothing on till the next morning. Nothing beats being nude.

Always willing to chat with other nudists on Skype as well....

Winter here but blue skies so only a few hours to wander about before warming up again. Just a little jealous of those able to get out and about.

I envy you all. I wish I had the space and the privacy - or at least sexy neighbours

Good Morning Everyone!
I hope everyone that visits today takes the time to get naked. :devil:

Back