What is your surprise turn on?

Performing body piercing. I was training as a piercer for a while and every time I pierced a woman I nearly came.
 
Getting Dressed

I watched my dated get ready for our evening out.

I met her at her sister's house as I was standing up in a wedding and she came into town as my date for the evening. Luckily her sister and brother-in-law had already left for the evening. As such, when I knocked on the door, she came in her slip and let me in. "L" pour a couple of drinks and then return to the bathroom to where she finished applying her make-up and then dressed.

Watching her do so was just intense. Had I not been in the wedding party, I would have stopped "L" and carried her onto a bed.

She was wearing a deep blue slip and the image of her still makes me shriver
 
I might get flamed but

Woman with hairy armpits, it's so vulgar and hot

Nopes. For me hairy arm pits is an instant turn off. YA I know different cultures around the world hairy armpits are the norm. But not for me....:(
 
Candaulism.Pulled the drawstring open on wifes blouse on way home from pub last night.Dog walker coming other way got real eyeful as he walked past.
 
Another one for me...zippers on women's shirts (either front of back, but especially in front!)...makes me want to just unzip it and reveal!
 
In the morning when he's hard I sometimes get aroused watching him pee. He holds it so tenderly, sometimes he even closes his eyes. Occasionally I'll asked him if I can hold it for him and when he gets to the end I'll milk him and then lick him dry.
 
In the morning when he's hard I sometimes get aroused watching him pee. He holds it so tenderly, sometimes he even closes his eyes. Occasionally I'll asked him if I can hold it for him and when he gets to the end I'll milk him and then lick him dry.

Ok now that was really erotic!
 
Ok now that was really erotic!

I'm sure I'm not the only woman often aroused and curious about men when they pee and how much pleasure they sometimes seem to get from it. My friend didn't want me to bother him at first, but now as soon as he sees me come into the bathroom he starts getting hard and wants me to "help" him.
 
Well not really a suprise turn on, but men or women in tight or revealing pants or shorts. Something about the hint of an "outline" makes my heart race. :devil:
 
Well not really a suprise turn on, but men or women in tight or revealing pants or shorts. Something about the hint of an "outline" makes my heart race. :devil:

I think you would turn me on wearing revealing pants.:devil:

woman without a bra with nipples showing.
 
Oral, oral, oral

The most exciting sex I have ever had was laying between a woman thighs and licking her pussy while she is getting fucked from underneath. The clit become so prominant and I love getting the whole thing in my mouth.
 
To have my wife come home from a work event (where she is at now), looking really hot (like she does now), and tell me, while we fuck, that another guy really came on to her and that he told her all the hot things he wanted to do to her, and that he knew she was wearing a thong (which she is) and no bra (which she is not) and that it was all she could do to get home and fuck me like mad before she threw herself at her admirer! Whew...get's me really hot!
 
id hope she'd come home after going too far or bringing him home to show me how far she wants to go.

That would be pretty hot, but she would never do it. Fantasizing about her with another guy really gets me going sometimes though.
 
Not a surprise

Call me a child of the '60s. There is nothing like a topless woman in jeans

mature-brothers-nude.jpg
 
It really turns me on when I'm talking to a woman and she swears conversationally.....Such as, "the damn kids are driving me crazy!" "I'm so fucking tired," etc. Weird, huh?
 
A slender woman wearing tight, white shorts without underwear, that provides a view of her lips and mound.
 
It really turns me on when I'm talking to a woman and she swears conversationally.....Such as, "the damn kids are driving me crazy!" "I'm so fucking tired," etc. Weird, huh?

I can see that -

On a related topic:

I was completely surprised at how much of a turn-on it was the first time a woman whispered filth into my ear... I mean, she was giving me a handjob, which was great but things really ratched up when she started with the dirty talk.
 
Back
Top