help_me_Rhonda

Thanks, everyone.
I consider you all good friends. :eek:

I think a break was a long time coming anyway... but I'll be back- promise :rose:

That's the best news I've heard all day! Enjoy your break. Looking forward to seeing you again! :kiss:

Paths come...paths go. But the memory of the crossing remains. If you come back in 5 years...or ten...you will be remembered. I like that.

I don't blame you for wanting a break, considering the recent experience you had here. And I'm glad you'll consider returning -- I'm sure there are many Litsters who genuinely appreciate you sharing your beautiful physique in those fun, provocative photos! :)

I don't blame you for wanting a break, considering the recent experience you had here. And I'm glad you'll consider returning -- I'm sure there are many Litsters who genuinely appreciate you sharing your beautiful physique in those fun, provocative photos! :)
A Lit break is good to take :) See you soon ;):rose:

Thanks, everyone.

I think a break was a long time coming anyway... but I'll be back- promise :rose:

Well Rhonda,
When you come back you will hear digital cheers from around the Globe. You are really hot and a lot of fun.

Glad you will be back and did not let idiots push you away. Take your time and we will see you when you come back!

Thanks, everyone.

Thank you beautiful girl. This is a much better outcome than I ever expected.

Take your time and I will wait for your return whenever that may be.

Be safe.

Back