The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of my friends are weird for thinking I'm weird for listening to the same song over and over and over.

I get realllly into songs and then listen to them 7000 times until I have a new on stuck in my head. It's really annoying. Every time I see a post of Scuttles, I listen to the song in his sig. a crapton. Last night I was with friends and kept playing it and they were all wondering why I was listening to the same song over and over.

I get realllly into songs and then listen to them 7000 times until I have a new on stuck in my head. It's really annoying. Every time I see a post of Scuttles, I listen to the song in his sig. a crapton. Last night I was with friends and kept playing it and they were all wondering why I was listening to the same song over and over.

Your friends sure complain a good deal, dear.

"You'll be taking one for the team."
Uhhh.... Taking WHAT for the team?!

And exactly what sort of team is it? If we're talking about a varsity cheerleading team, that phrase could really make some eyebrows rise. ;)

If we're talking about the Army's pistol marksmanship competition shooting team.....uh, don't think I'd want to 'take one.' :eek:

And exactly what sort of team is it? If we're talking about a varsity cheerleading team, that phrase could really make some eyebrows rise. ;)

If we're talking about the Army's pistol marksmanship competition shooting team.....uh, don't think I'd want to 'take one.' :eek:

A coworker just patted my shoulder and said it with a grin yesterday.

I'm scared.

Where I work, the scary phrase is "There is no such thing as a free lunch." Usually this is said to us right after the boss takes us out to lunch. :rolleyes:

Where I work, the scary phrase is "There is no such thing as a free lunch." Usually this is said to us right after the boss takes us out to lunch. :rolleyes:

A guy a work with gets scared if big boss says he wants to take him to Dennys.
He's been fired 4 times. (Rehired months later, but....)
It always happens at Dennys.

I dont like not being a morning person.
I dont like being so stiff and groggy no matter now much sleep I get
that I R ZOMBIE is kinda true.
I need a nap already. and i'm too cold to sleep.
He is sooooo getting me socks and mittens
... I wonder if he knows i'm counting how many times
he giggles because i'm bundled up like a Eskimo?
He'll be counting my giggles later

-grinz- I'll feel bad about that another time...

or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back