Funny Quotes About Relationships

BubblyBookworm

SITH❤︎IN❤︎THE❤&
Joined
Feb 3, 2015
Posts
5,576
Share a favorite line or remark about relationships.

Mine: "I told him I'd wait forever for him, but that was before I found somebody else who'd give me a ride home."

:cool::kiss::rose:
 
Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution.
Mae West
 
No relationship is ever a waste of your time. If it didn’t bring you what you want, it taught you what you don’t want.
 
Every married man should apologize at least once a day, whether he knows he did anything wrong or not. Just to cover his bases.
 
Every married man should apologize at least once a day, whether he knows he did anything wrong or not. Just to cover his bases.
"They say that love is more important than money, have you ever tried paying your bills with a hug?"
 
We can share the women, we can share the wine, we can share what we have of yours because we done shared all mine.
 
Woman: "What's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine."

Man: "Enjoy the debt."
 
funny-relationships-cell-phones-quote.jpg
 
"A man doesn't know what hapiness is until he's married. By then it's too late."

-- Joe E. Lewis (Frank Sinatra; The Joker is Wild)
 
"Know why divorces cost so much? Because they're worth it."- Groucho Marx
 
HOW DO YOU DECIDE WHO TO MARRY?

You got to find somebody who likes the same stuff. Like, if you like sports, she should like it that you like sports, and she should keep the chips and dip coming.
>Alan,aged 10
 
About "that" couple, everyone knows one of them- It's a good thing they married each other. That way they only screwed up one family.
 
There are three rings in marriage. The Engagement Ring, the Wedding Ring, and suffeRing.
 
"To keep your marriage brimming,
With love in the wedding cup,
Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
And whenever you're right, shut up."

-- Ogden Nash
 
"To keep your marriage brimming,
With love in the wedding cup,
Whenever you're wrong, admit it,
And whenever you're right, shut up."

-- Ogden Nash
"A woman's place is in the kitchen, telling her man how she likes her steak."
 
Back
Top