Synner Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the Brits

I invite you to take this opportunity to put p_p_man on ignore...

That is, if you want to think pleasant thoughts about our friends across the ocean!

Hell, I'd put me on ignore too...
 
Welcome Lips

Got it Hornygirl.........

Welcome Lips....Glad you are here.....

Hope to see more of our gang here soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Synnerman said:
:devil:
I did make an open post on the other site. I did this to hopefully reach more of the gang we want to join us.
This site allows the opportunity to ignore those mental children who chose to follow us. Let us not forget, one of the reasons we are together is the enjoyment of free speach. I am not refering to mean speach or hurtful things. For me those will never be free. And for the sake of heaven, somebody please find Missy.:(
Synnerman

I'm trying Synnerman! She hasn't emailed me either!! Hope she does soon!!!
 
Slowly coming together!

Well so far there's 5 from the old gang! It sure is nice to have Lips here! I hope you can figure out your size issues!! :D lmao!!!

This is an old one from Bob N posted a while back! I hope he doesn't mind....but it was just too funny!

It was titled "Licence and Registration Please"

And thanks to the welcome wagon for making the orphans feel at home! By all means....submit some pics here too!! And hey Synnerman....are you going to post stories in here??
 

Attachments

  • bob n.jpg
    bob n.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 150
A Southern Welcome...

Hello Synnerman, Pamela, Bender, Hornygirl & Lips!

Welcome to our little corner of the world! I'm fairly new here - but ya'll got it made since you already know each other!

Just get yourselves out there - check it all out. Most everyone's pretty decent about answering questions and we'd love to get to know you all better!

Miss Scarlett
 
Example:

Your question might be, "How does one pronounce tswyk?"

The literal answer would be "Just like it sounds." The helpful answer is, "Miss Scarlett."
See, it's a proper name, so some of the letters are silent 'n' stuff. ;)
 
For you new ladies.....

DO NOT, under penalty of death, put LukkyKnight on ignore!

He is known for his bravery in rushing to the defense of Damsels in Distress - or any woman in a funk - for whatever reason.

He dispenses quality advise on any ailment - from sore throats to broken hearts...

Treat him kindly, ladies.....
 
Pam,
You know I think that one of BobN is too funny, girl!! I miss him...have you heard from him??
Lips,
Of course it goes with out saying that I think you are an artist and I love all your pics, but I have to say that I really liked the "turbulence" and the "eagle strip" pics. Seems like the ones we are getting now are even better than usual. Perhaps you might do a Star Trek related pic? I am really into sci-fi, especially Star Trek (any show except Voyager) and Dr. Who (Jon Pertwee kicked ass as the Doctor!!). I'd love to see you getting freaky with Worf!! Hot Klingon Love!!! LOL!!!

Miss Scarlett and LukkyKnight,
Thanks for the greetings! I am sure we will all be more adventurous once we get our land legs!
 
Horny Hippie Girl said:
Pam,
You know I think that one of BobN is too funny, girl!! I miss him...have you heard from him??
Lips,
Of course it goes with out saying that I think you are an artist and I love all your pics, but I have to say that I really liked the "turbulence" and the "eagle strip" pics. Seems like the ones we are getting now are even better than usual. Perhaps you might do a Star Trek related pic? I am really into sci-fi, especially Star Trek (any show except Voyager) and Dr. Who (Jon Pertwee kicked ass as the Doctor!!). I'd love to see you getting freaky with Worf!! Hot Klingon Love!!! LOL!!!

Miss Scarlett and LukkyKnight,
Thanks for the greetings! I am sure we will all be more adventurous once we get our land legs!

Haven't heard yet Horny Girl!! I'll start harassing him soon!! Still waiting to hear from ginslinger too! You're a trekkie....but don't like Voyager! Why is that?? I love Jeri Ryan!! Gotta love that Lips is here!! Yahoo!!
 
Welcome

Welcome Miss Scarlett and Lukkyknight

I loved that one of BobN.
Think we'll find him or, is he MIA ???????

I miss 'Slinger also !!!!!!!

Where the Hell is Harley ?????
Can't be shovelin' snow this time of year !!!

Missy-------You there ??????
AKA---------You there ??????
Peteruncle ????????
 
No no no no no!

You don't welcome US, WE welcome YOU... you're the newer arrivals, get it? ;)

Y'all gotta branch out and be bold in some other threads, ya can't make new friends if'n ya don't mingle.
 
*crooking her finger at Synnerman and his friends*

Come with me, new friends...

Venture out, explore and find some fun!


I did.

Found lots of fun.

And haven't been the same since!


Ask anybody who knows me!

:D
 
And one last thing...

Happy Birthday, lipscum!


I hope you had a great day.

:rose:
 
LukkyKnight said:
No no no no no!

You don't welcome US, WE welcome YOU... you're the newer arrivals, get it? ;)

Y'all gotta branch out and be bold in some other threads, ya can't make new friends if'n ya don't mingle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You are correct about arrival LukkyKnight and the point is not missed. However. we came here as a group and as you welcomed us to your site we bid you welcome to our little group.
 
Is this going to be one of those threads like lil Brandies that stays here for fawking ever, way after the original thread started has left?
 
Are you guys just going to stay in here??

Come out and play with us! :rolleyes: <-----Puppy dog eyes again.

Branch out, spread those wings, meet new people. Most of us don't bite, well, most of us do, but we ask first.... :)
 
:devil:
Hey Horny Girl
Speaking of branching out I read a story posted here and you need to put it on your must read list. I was so reminded of you and Roxy as I read it

Titled "Irish Eyes" Author Colleen something. I forgot the last name. Sorry Colleen.

Some great work posted here. I am a little intimadated.

:kiss: to you and you can forward one to Rox for me. Be safe Roxy.
 
Last edited:
:devil:
Lips, The "Eagle Strip" is fantastic. Best of the best so far. I don't know how you do it but never stop.
 
:devil:
*nodding his head to MissTaken and Wiggles*

I am off to see what mischief the Original Synner can get into in this new and wonderous land. Find me If you can.
 
My my my. A whole new crowd coming to join the party. Good stuff. This may be getting a little tired but..... Welcome to Lit.
 
:devil:
Hey guys, there is another world out there. It's a fun place, And no, I don't think I was chased back here but I raised a little hell here and there.
Give it a shot.
There is a thread which asks "How do you eat pussy"?:p

That must be the education channel I heard about
 
Synnerman said:
You are correct about arrival LukkyKnight and the point is not missed. However. we came here as a group and as you welcomed us to your site we bid you welcome to our little group.
Good heavens, you have manners. Are you sure you're in the right place? ;)

Better yet, let me check with the authorities... MissTaken? Are these mannerly people in the right place? Who is the authority for such things? KM? cymbidia? Weird Harold? perky_on_medication? Who? Confused minds want to know...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top