Women using Toys!!!

81.jpg
 
Kain__Thornn said:
I like a woman who's not afraid to get off.

Agreed. A sexually confident woman is the ultimate turn-on for me.

Besides, less heat on us guys to perform!
 
Not to mention we can learn a helluva lot from seeing where our lovely ladies like to be touched, stroked, caressed, etc...

I was very fortunate to have met one in my escapades who wasn't afraid to demonstrate and then some.
 
BlueEyesInLevis said:
You mean you look at that black fist thing and get excited????

I know I do. Everytime I see a black fist I think about it punching the white man.
 
OK, now, the thing is, wouldn't she be better off to drink the champagne, and get his dick in her cunt, instead of the other way round? And what's that he's wearing? It looks like a dress.

Lust Engine said:
Who's the toy here??
011.jpg
 
nivek_strebor said:
ok, just have to ask...what drives women to fuck themselves in the ass with a dildo? does it mean the rumour is true-theres a g-spot in there?

Probably the same reason they'd let a guy fuck them there.

Obviously there's something to it; if not there's no way in hell they'd let us.

As a guy, I'm just mighty thankful some do.
 
Back
Top