Women using Toys!!!

tumblr_mrcimxN29S1sdxeelo1_400.gif

This looks terrifying

Rachel Rotten. I found her oddly attractive. Something about the hair bangs and her epic natural breasts that did it for me. Unfortunately, every sex scene is with the same douche. Mohawk'd & a pile of stupid tattoos; boyfriend I assume.

That video with the rocking horse seems to have been wiped from the internet. I haven't seen that in years. I remember it being a hot scene. Too bad they swapped out her moaning with a stupid music track.

Hi Beth, please tell me, does that egg section vibrate strongly?????
Have you got a Hitachi wand?

Yes I have a Hitachi wand and it is fantastic as well. As for the G Spot vibrator the egg vibration is very strong. I love the curved effect that hits my spot directly as well as clitoral stimulation as well. I have owned a number of these over the years. It is my favorite one among my vibrating toys.

Yes I have a Hitachi wand and it is fantastic as well. As for the G Spot vibrator the egg vibration is very strong. I love the curved effect that hits my spot directly as well as clitoral stimulation as well. I have owned a number of these over the years. It is my favorite one among my vibrating toys.

MMMMm, ok!! The reason I asked is because I find I have to have more stimulation these days, so the weaker vibrators and ticklers just don't do it for me like the Hitachi does. It sounds like the g-spot ones might be strong enough - what brand do you recommend baby?????

Back