Very amateur writer in need of an editor

both_worlds14

Virgin
Joined
Feb 14, 2015
Posts
4
Hello fellow members I'm in need of an editor for my first story to submit to literotica. I believe it would go in the cross dresser section. English is my second language so my Grammer might not be the greatest. If someone would like to help me that would be great!
 
LOL Hang in there!

Sometimes takes a while.

A couple suggestions though. You might give an approximate word count of your story. It'll let prospective editors have a better idea of the project size and time commitment. Also since English isn't primary language you might consider posting a few paragraphs so they can estimate how much basic editing they'll have to do as well.

Key to the volunteer editor program here on Lit is the word "volunteer". Make it as easy as possible for them, they'll usually appreciate the effort.

Also would encourage you to look at the top post "Available to Edit in February". If that doesn't work, go to the volunteer editor link, http://www.literotica.com/editors/editors.php, and start thumbing through the most recent VE's, pick a couple that match what you're looking for and PM them to see their interest and availability. Watch out for what category they will or won't work with.

Good luck!

DFWBeast
 
Thanks for the tip. Well on the first chapter the word count is at about 2000 words. I have 2 chapters done but just looking to get the first one edited
 
Thanks for the tip. Well on the first chapter the word count is at about 2000 words. I have 2 chapters done but just looking to get the first one edited

I would be more than happy to help you with editing your story. Would you like help with spelling and grammar?
 
Back
Top