Home for the Holidays (closed for Erica88)

"Yeah, he has," Mike grunted as Aunt Rachel stroked him through his pants. His arousal heightened, and his cock began to swell from her touch. In turn, he stroked her pussy faster and licked along her earlobe.
 
- "You are a very bad boy."

She commented with an aroused shiver in her voice and a smirk upon her lips. Rachel teased his cock a bit longer but then her hand left him. Her eyes gave nothing away as her hand found the handle and within a moment they both got soaking wet as she shower came to life. Of course she was only wearing her short dress by now, but Mike was fully dressed.

- "Oops... guess you will have to stay all night now so your clothes can dry."

Rachel teased with a wink
 
Mike jumped as the cold water hit him. Shocked, he laughed at Aunt Rachel as she stood wet before him. "Oh, darn, I guess I really have to now, huh?" he asked. He pinned her back to the wall again and slid two fingers inside her pussy, driving them in and out of her at a quick pace.
 
Rachel moaned loudly at his play. His fingers easily reminded her how good attention to her pussy felt that wasn't caused by her own fingers or toys.

- "We better get us out of these wet things..."

She told him with a smirk, not that she was able to do much with the way he had her pinned
 
Mike eased up on his holding of Aunt Rachel against the wall. He smiled and reached down toward the hem of her short dress, pulling the soaking wet fabric over her body slowly. Finally, he lifted it fully over her head, then tossed it onto the sink, which stood across from the shower stall.

He licked his lips as he took in the sight of his aunt's nude body for the very first time. While maintaining eye contact with her, he slipped out of his clothes, showing his cock to her. It was a little limp, but he knew it wouldn't stay in that state for very long.
 
The years had clearly been very kind to her, just as they had been to his mother. Although she was single, there was not a single hair on her body other than the ones on her head. Seeing her nephew's cock, Rachel brought her hand to him again and stroked him. This time without annoying clothing in the way.

- "You found me.. what do you want me to do?"

She told him with a grin
 
Mike kissed Rachel's shoulder and reached behind her to slap her on the ass.

"Bend over...I want you from behind..."

His lips curled upward as he prepared to take his sexy aunt right there in the shower.
 
The shower wasn't the most comfortable location, but Rachel bend a bit forward. Her ass was nice, but her breasts were the aspect of her body that really drew attention. Her bald lips were swollen and it was very doubtful that the moist on them had been caused by the shower.

- "Show me what you have got..."

She challenged him
 
"Oo, I'll show you alright..." Mike said in a low tone. His cock was already hard, thanks to Aunt Rachel's stroking it and the sight of her nude body, which greatly resembled his mother's in how nice it was.

He put a hand on her back and bent her over a little more, then slipped the head of his cock inside her. After getting use to the feel of her pussy sheathed around his cock, Mike grabbed Aunt Rachel's hips and began to roughly pump into her.
 
Rachel shivered as her breasts touched the wall as Mike fucked her. The wall was cold from the water from a moment ago, while her body was hot as hell. It felt very good to have a nice firm cock inside her. It had been ages since her last fuck as in the months leading up to her divorce sex had been rare.

- "How about we find a more comfortable place?"

She suggested after some time
 
"Yeah, that sounds...like a good idea."

Slowly, Mike withdrew his cock from his aunt's pussy and gave her a playful slap on the ass. With a smile, he stepped out of the shower and extended his hand for her to hold onto while she exited.

"You lead the way now. Where do you want to go?"
 
- "We will deal with our clothes when we get back here, I am sure we will need a shower later."

Rachel said with a grin as she took his hand.

- "My room sounds best, unless you have another spot in mind..."
 
Mike nodded and took Aunt Rachel to her room. He then pushed her nude body back onto her bed, then got onto the bed, crawling between her spread legs.

He then stroked his cock a few times to get hard again, then pushed the length back inside her, filling her up with every inch of his shaft.

"How's...that?" he groaned.
 
- "Oh yes... fuck me..."

Rachel told him, clearly in need for him. She brought her own hands to her breasts and stroked her mountains while Mike fucked her
 
Mike put Aunt Rachel's legs up over his shoulders and began to thrust deeper into her, her pussy taking him in with each and every stroke.

"Louder," Mike urged as his hips bucked into his aunt's.
 
Mike really didn't have to tell her that, as Rachel was very loud for him. It was easy to tell she needed this fuck and that she loved to feel a cock again. If Jenna or Alex had been home, they would surely have come rushing in to see who was killing their mother.

She moaned some things about what a bad boy he was, but most of her moans weren't actual words and just shrieks and cries.
 
Mike repositioned himself so that his body was fully over his Aunt Rachel's. He balled his hands into fists and pushed them hard into the mattress beneath them, then dropped his hips hard onto his aunt's. The motion created a rough, loud fuck, as Mike's cock slammed down deep within his aunt's folds repeatedly.

"Oh, fuck!" he cried, tilting his head back and closing his eyes, the pleasure coursing through his veins as he took part in his second incestuous fuck of the day.
 
This time the fuck wasn't interrupted by any sounds from downstairs. It didn't take much longer before Rachel reached her climax and when she did she roughly pinched her own nipples. Pain and pleasure were very close together. With a blissful grin she looked at him.

- "Are you going to fill my pussy?"

She moaned at him
 
"Is that what you want?" Mike asked, slowing down his thrusts. "You wanna get knocked up?" he added, punctuating the last two words with a deep thrust that sent Rachel's body jolting back hard. He didn't even know if she could get pregnant again, but the thought of it -- just teasing about it -- sent chills down his spine.

"I'll give you...whatever you want..." he breathed, feeling himself getting close to reaching his own climax.
 
The truth was, Rachel could care less about where he came... as long he came somewhere with her. She wanted to feel him explode and her pussy was as good a place as anywhere else. She moved under his thrusts until she felt him explode deep inside her, setting off another orgasm.

- "Oh gods, I needed that..."

She said with a grin, and needed a moment on the bed to recover. While she lay there, Mike's seed slowly dripped from her pussy
 
"You're telling me," Mike said through heavy pants. He rolled off of Aunt Rachel and looked down at his cock, which was glistening from their combined juices.

"Perhaps we should return to the shower...?" he asked, a mischievous grin on his face.
 
- "Having a shower soon sounds good... but you don't think I would let you leave all dirty like that do you?"

Rachel asked him, a teasing hint in her voice, followed by her licking her lips. It had been ages since she had last given a blowjob but most likely it was similar to riding a bike... something you would always be able to do once you knew how.
 
"Mmm, why don't you clean me up then?"

Mike instantly got the hint from the tone in Aunt Rachel's voice, and her licking her lips just served as more proof that she wasn't done with him by a longshot. He moved up to the head of her bed and laid down, looking toward the foot of the bed, where his sexy aunt was laying.
 
A warm rush shot through her body at his words, even though that was exactly what she had in mind. She too was happy her nephew liked her attentions. Softly she kissed his cock and then let her tongue brush against his wet cock. She tasted both his as her own juices and knew that most men liked a woman who had no problem with that.

While she was licking him, she kept feeling how his seed moved from her and it only made her more hot. She had been a very naughty woman in her earlier years, just like Nicole, and it seemed some of that remained.
 
Mike ran his fingers through his Aunt Rachel's hair as she gave his cock more attention, running her tongue along it. His shaft twitched in response, and her oral skills would get him hard again if she kept it up.

"That's it...Aunt Rachel," he moaned. "Suck that cock...please..."
 
Back
Top