Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna make a young justice based roleplay.mmy little brother and i have been watching them and well I'm a tomboy when it comes to shows and comic books...
 
I have a thread in need of a womn writer. Its a story of a third worl war and New York City is a walled off city run by the government. What I had planned is a long, detailed story with us protraying several characters and there will be sex yes but a detailed story line. PM if curious and I'll answer questions.
 
I had a slight idea on a Warriors Prize type of thread.
He overpowers another ruler, takes the ousted's power, land, and wife.
Wife is not as easily taken as he had hoped... But the struggle to conquer her is another battle he finds just as interesting as winning her home.



I also had another brief idea on an angel/devil thread. The demon found her as a fallen angel decades ago, and has kept her captive to torture as he pleases. They live in the mortal realm, but cannot die. Her tears can heal others, and are the reason for his continued immortality. He does everything he can to force her tears of pain and continue to enjoy his unending life... His caged broken bird is a prize only HE can enjoy- the protective side he has over her the closest he gets to loving her.
Thread taken!
 
Last edited:
So I'm sitting around, quite bored tonight. I'm looking for something, or someone rather, to spark my interest.
If anyone's looking to plot/write an SRP with a literate, creative individual, please check out my SRP interests and if you're interested in any of the same, don't hesitate to PM me. :)

Would love to SRP with you but can't send you a PM to talk about it.
 
I have an idea were instead of the red riding hood and the big bad wolf never having met before...he is like her dad or brother...
 
Demobbed

A returning war veteran, maybe a young married couple where the guy comes home from fighting in a war zone and is a completely changed man. Maybe he's done more than just his duty out there, maybe he's crossed the line and raped women or joined in a gang rape. He finds it hard to adjust to civilian life and starts lashing out at his wife. This escalates into violent rape and tyrannical control. Once he starts abusing her he worries that she'll report him to the police so his new mission in life becomes to make his authority over her absolute and to systematically destroy her self-esteem until she believes she deserves no better treatment.

Lisbeth Salander (Girl with Dragon Tattoo)

Lisbeth ~ Blomkvist OR new social worker OR new boy/girlfriend OR her father OR her brother OR got a better idea?

Hmmm... really want to write her character or similarly troubled non-canon. Brain hamsters are working on a plausible concept, since she's anything but submissive and I really don't want her to become dutiful or obedient. Watch this space. I welcome your own ideas.

The Firm

This idea revolves around some half siblings. The significantly older half-brother has followed in his father's footsteps and is part of an organised crime gang or mafia. The father died some years ago however, leaving your character to finish raising mine, the daughter of your dad's much younger second wife, a woman you always fantasised about. Unlike your own mother, my character's mum was subjected to systematic psychological, physical and sexual abuse... perhaps you even heard some of it through your bedroom wall as a horny teen. When my character's mother vanished off the face of the Earth you weren't even shocked. My character is now a rebellious teenager and she's about to provoke you into crossing the line between discipline and abuse.
 
Ive been thinking about doing a rp about the american version of being human. If anyone is interested let me know.
 
lately, I've loved the idea of playing as a liberal lesbian who falls into bed with a conservative guy. interested? any thoughts? then please, PM me.
 
Folks were misunderstanding the role play concept, so let's try it this way...

Vampire Camp

What if vampires coming of age (which 18 to 21) had to go through a "camp"-like program to learn how to become a proper vampire...?

Imagine girl and boy scout camp combined, but instead of learning to tie knots or start a fire with a flint you were learning to select people with "good" blood or kill in the middle of a crowded dance floor without alerting those writhing next to you.

Any interest, PM me.
 
I have an idea of two rps about two characters from the TV show Supernatural One idea is about the angel Castiel and the character Dean Winchester. My character will be a witch and her father rather be by blood or by adoption will be Bobby Singer. Both rp ideas will have the girl a witch and being Bobby's daughter. So I will add both ideas, if you are interested in any of these just send me a pm either on here or on messenger. Addy's in my profile.

Angels Are People Two

This is about the angel Castiel, he is the kind of guy who can't feel because of what he truly is. But lately he had been watching over a mortal witch, she is the only human alive on the whole planet. That can see his true form without her eyes being burned out of her head, the only human who could hear his true voice and have her ears hurt in the process. She is the daughter of Bobby Singer and Castiel promised Bobby he would always watch out for his daughter, but through the years.

He has gotten to know the girl and he is starting to have feelings for her, which was odd because angels did not feel like humans did. She was making him more and more human, they are both there for each other. A couple that would do anything for the other, and he knows there is a bad demon after her. The demon is worse then the yellow eyed demon, even worse then Lilith. And he has to keep her safe some how. They will become romantically involved, but something will come out of this, a child who will be half human and half child.

Unfortunately there child will be hunted down, the baby will grow and be born in a good five months. This will cause them to have to move around a lot, but he never leaves there side. More can be added further in the story as we go. The birth of a child half human and half angel has significance like the sign of new hope so to speak. But anything can happen with this one, which is up to you.

The Colt

This is about the witch who has known the Winchester family for years, though Sammy and Dean had never met her. And Bobby never spoke about her, her powers are growing as she gets older. Her powers are stronger then Sammy's and her powers mimic his ability. She is a pure blooded witch, from a family of witches. No one in her family had ever made a pact with a demon, but there powers mimic the strongest of demons. She ends up tracking Dean and Bobby on a demon hunt and she has to safe the day.

It will be the first time Dean meets the girl, and at first will think she is a demon. She will be his new partner since Sammy no longer hunts, he doesn't want to get close to anyone because everyone who had gotten close to the Winchesters have died. The girl knew John Winchester and she promised to look out for him. Though she was rather young when she met him, they end up becoming involved as a couple and it scares the hell out of him. Unfortunately when they are hunting a group of demons, that is when her powers are fully awakened.

PM if interested in either rp idea.
 
Hi everyone, looking for a hardcore RP about a recent divorcee that was married young and knew only her husband at 18 now she is 30 her husband leaving her for a younger woman. My character is in a cheap one room apartment and working in a small company as a receptionist. She is naive to a fault and as she lives in a bad neighbor hood finds out most of her neighbors are prostitutes and the landlord is there pimp. She is intrigued by her fellow tenants and ends up finding her self wanting to experience the hard sex her neighbor showed her. My character having been in the closet.

Thinking of wanting to have three other people, One guy to play all our handy dandy johns, one other woman to be my neighbor and friend, and the last role to be either another man or woman to be the land lord and comes to want to be with my character. He he if interested please PM me.
 
A Story of Psychosexual Manipulation

Who: I am a male looking for a literate female.
Format: Would prefer via email/aim-yahoo etc or text but on here is acceptable if you are exactly what I'm looking for.

The story is as follows:

My character is a physician. Married. In his 30's. He's attractive but not model-like. The female character could be a co-worker. Perhaps a nurse or someone else who though is professional, and seems like a normal, fun loving person outwardly, actually has some strong, deep desires, coupled with some pathologic tendencies.

She ends up really liking my character, and becoming fixated on him. In the beginning it is just flirting, and he doesn't mind flirting because which married guy at work doesn't? She too thinks it's just flirting but her main, somewhat sociopathic issue is that she doesn't have a problem crossing any boundaries to get what she wants. She has normal emotions and is not "crazy" per se, she just doesn't see any problem with crossing moral lines to get what she wants.

So she starts coming on to him stronger.

Because he is attracted to her also, he initially is ok with it, but when she starts trying to touch him/become more physical, he becomes cautious and withdrawn.

He wouldn't mind a one night stand, but he knows it's wrong and he doesn't want to cheat.

But her desire for him increases and when she confronts him and he turns her away she is furious. So she crosses the next boundary and essentially turns to crime. She hires men to kidnap him and bring him to her home. The men have no part in the story other than this. He responds as a kidnapped man would. But he is tied down and his body is manipulated. She uses him to pleasure herself and it becomes a psychological game. He is fighting the pleasure he cannot help but feel with what she does to him even though he wants to and knows he should hate it. And he does hate it initially.

But this simply makes her more determined and she then decides that it is not good enough that she has him as a physical captive. She wants to manipulate him into her slave. Break him. Make him her psychological captive.
She actually continues to work during this time. She answers the police's questions calmly when the search for this missing doctor starts. The cops getting on her trail at some point could be used as a plot thickener for later. But if they find him, by that time he is either already broken in to being her willing slave and has lost desire for his previous life, OR is at a point where he has to make the choice between freedom vs slavery to her. For him to have gotten to this point would mean some pretty creative psychological manipulation - my character, who is not unintelligent, also tries his fare share of manipulation and trickery through his conversations with his captor, but she ultimately wins out.

If anyone is interested, please message me on AIM at lassard_09@hotmail.com or message me here. Please DO NOT email me at lassard_09@hotmail.com. I won't be checking it.
 
Web Cam Girl RP

I've really got the urge to play the role of a web cam girl. If any guys can think of a scene, pm me. I like detailed role play with some plot and can typically post a few paragraphs once a day.
 
So I have this idea for a Scarlet Letter themed role play. Anyway the story is set in the early 1800s. A young woman was caught having an affair with another man, and was made to be humiliated in public by her clothes painted with a red letter "a" and tied to a post. People insulted her, and threw things at her, but for several days no one bothered to untie her and left her there to rot. A man coming in from the country to buy some much needed tools sees her tied up in the center of town, and takes pity on her. During the dead of night he comes back, and unties her and takes her to his home where he nurses her back to health since she has not eaten, or drank water for days. He intends to send her off on her way to another town when she is better, but cannot seem to let her go, and eventually things get heated.

If you are interested, PM me.
 
Since I had a career change now, I am looking to start one or two more roleplays.

What I am currently craving is either a roleplay based on Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark Hunter Universe or something based on the Hellsing Ultimate Anime/Manga.

Or you can just PM me with a plot you may be interested in doing and I will see if it catches my attention. If you want to see what I am into in general, feel free to check out my roleplays in my signature. They give a pretty good idea about my writing style and my kinkis ;P
 
Looking for new friends

I'm bran-spanking (oops... did I say spanking :eek: ) new to Literotica, but I've been writing and writing about my fantasies for years. I'm looking for some well written men to write with. I'm pretty open to most ideas, but I like some plot/character development in the story. PM me and we can put our collective minds together and come up with something hot, scorching even.

I can usually only post at night and I think I'd like to write multiple paragraphs at a time.
 
I had this random idea of a sexy adventurer girl, or maybe a group of adventurer girls, entering a dungeon in an RPG setting, looking to get to the end and get loot... only they won't be facing your average goblin groups and easy-to-kill monsters; they'll be facing something completely unexpected. I'm talking sex monsters, sex machine traps, groups of orcs that are looking for more than just battle; anything you come up with, the crazier the better. :D

I'd need someone to "play the dungeon", be a Dungeon Master if you will; it would be totally up to you what my adventurer will face, and I'd actually like it to come as a surprise.

I'm fine playing this as either a one-to-one thread or with more people in the party, if there is more interest for that.

-

I'm open for other story ideas as well, please check my profile and see if anything comes to your mind!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top