A Grown Woman's Revenge (need open-minded, imaginative woman)

MDaniels

Budding Writer
Joined
Sep 3, 2014
Posts
2
Looking to collaborate with a woman on a 'sexual revenge' story, where the stereotypical man/woman power roles are switched. The story will eventually lead to graphic sexual torture.

  • Genre: Captivity/Revenge Erotica
  • Theme: A grown woman's revenge on her childhood rapist
  • Setting: Present time; in a small city. The majority of the story takes place in a remote location (like in the woods) or a soundproof place like a dungeon/basement.
  • Characters: 1) The victim (all grown up) and 2) the rapist.
  • Plot: A woman encounters her childhood rapist who doesn't recognize her. She lures him to a private location and exacts her revenge on him.
  • Conflict: The grown-up woman wants her childhood rapist to feel the same pain that she carried around for the last twenty years but the rapist refuses to be remorseful. She keeps increasing her revenge until she destroys the monster/rapist.
  • Climax: The rapist is broken in some way and the woman is liberated from her mental and emotional chains which bound her for the last two decades.
  • Resolution: The grown woman regains all of her power through his torture and defeat.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top