the Virtual Pub is open

We all know how you like things to be really BIG

In SOME instances you are correct. Ever tried to dig a ditch with a spoon? Even a golden one isn't gonna work too well yanno?

Yeah some things are better big. Jacuzzi bathroom tubs. Bigger is better. Calif. king bed beats a fullsize any day. Especially with a husband and two dogs that sleep in the bed with you. Margarita glasses are sooooo much better when they are bigger. Laughs are funnier when they are full on belly laughs as opposed to snickers. Chocolate blizzards, yeah make mine big. :D I could go on. I am sure that's what you were talking about right?

In SOME instances you are correct. Ever tried to dig a ditch with a spoon? Even a golden one isn't gonna work too well yanno?

Yeah some things are better big. Jacuzzi bathroom tubs. Bigger is better. Calif. king bed beats a fullsize any day. Especially with a husband and two dogs that sleep in the bed with you. Margarita glasses are sooooo much better when they are bigger. Laughs are funnier when they are full on belly laughs as opposed to snickers. Chocolate blizzards, yeah make mine big. :D I could go on. I am sure that's what you were talking about right?

Ummm, yea sure... That's it

Ill have a balvenie 12yr and you outa get yourself something bartender

Ein weizen bier, bitte!

Giant_Beer_Glass_1_.jpg

Nothing for me now, but I'll be back in a few hours when its beer-o-clock.

Hey guys and girls, i am finished working, the bar is all yours, everything is for free tonight :nana: ( i just love this dancing banana)

Back