Mob boss and his lawyer (CLOSED)

BrookeXOX

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 17, 2013
Posts
4,923
Name: Emily Peterson
Age: 30
Looks:http://yutama.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Big-Bouncy-Curls-Hairstyles-2013.jpg
In:http://data2.whicdn.com/images/31544341/LuckyCharmIvoMultiXK_large.jpg

Emily is the lawyer of the mob boss. She's just got him off a murder charge which is a death sentence. She's really good at her job. She's been his lawyer for a long while and they have a flirtly sort of relationship. The mob boss has invited her to his party celebrating being a free man. Normally Emily wasn't into going to parties but she decide that she needed to go to show her face seeing as she was the one who stopped him going to prison. She walked into the mob bosses big grand mansion. The place was packed and noisy. Music was playing and booze was flowing. She walked through the house trying to find him to say hello.
 
Name: Jack Trainer Jeremy Renner.jpg
Age: 39
Head of the Central City Mob

Guilty .... Hell yes he was guilty of murder. There was no doubt in anyone's mind, not the judge, the jury, or the prosecuting attorney. But His lawyer, Emily Peterson, pulled a trick out of the bag and got him off. Hell if he would have been convicted there was no doubt he would be thrown into the electric chair and fried. But the young blond firecracker did a great job and now he was a free man.

His men had held their breath in the court room and the noise was thunderous from them as their boss was set free. Jack smiled broadly at the young voluptuous woman smiling broadly at the verdict. "You did a great job counselor and I won't forget you."

He hugged her tight, feeling her ample breasts pushing into his chest. They had flirted during the trial and he had to admit, she had all the charms in the right places. When he lay in his cell at night he would sometimes undress her in his mind, wondering what gorgeous features lay beneath her business attire. He had the feeling she may be just a hell-cat if she ever let her hair down.

They couldn't say much after the trial as he was mobbed by his associates. The look on the judge, jury, and prosecuting attorney said it all ..... they were pissed that he got off scot-free.

Jack sent a special invitation to Emily about the big shindig he was throwing to celebrate the victory. He hired a private band to play out by the swimming pool and invited a long list of associates. The party was in full swing when he looked up from a conversation with stunning red-head. Coming through the spacious dining area, he spied Emily and there was no doubt that everyone in the room was looking at her.

As she approached the french doors to the outside pool, Jack set his glass on the bar. He started clapping his hands together and then the other guests did the same, clapping for this ravenous blond beauty who got their boss off the murder charge.

Walking toward her, he glanced at her outfit and thoughts of those nights in his lonely cell popped back into his head. "Emily Peterson what a honor to have you join us tonight." He slipped his arm around her waist and kissed her on the cheek. "Thanks for coming. Can I get you something to drink?"
 
Emily knew Jack was guilty everyone in the court room knew it too. The Prosecutor had smugly told her when the jury went out to chose the verdict that her client was going to get fried. She knew he wasn't. She was good at her job and could spin things to make her clients not land in the big house. She got paid a lot for her job which was a great perk.

Her job was to get criminals off and she always did get each of her clients out of going to prison. Jack was one of her favourite clients. They always had a bit of a flirt but while she was in court she was game faced and didn't flirt one bit. People use to think she wouldn't be a good lawyer but she was proving those people wrong because she had never lost a case.

Most lawyers hand no chance against her. She was book smart, witty and cunning. She didn't use her looks in the court she used her brains and that's what get her by. The look on the judge and prosecutors face had been so funny to look at. At times like that she would of loved to have a camera to snap a picture.

She absolutely loved her job. She was going to miss seeing Jack every day. She enjoyed spending time with him and when he invited her to his shindig she couldn't decline. Everyone was looking at her as she made her way through the party. She bet they wanted to know just exactly how she managed to get him off when it was clear he had done it.

She had many tricks up her sleeves and always had a way of spinning a case. She saw Jack and smiled. He put his glass down. She was heading over to him. He started to clap which lead to the rest of the guests clapping. She blushed a little. Jack walked to her. "Well Jack Trainer how does it feel to be a free man?" She asked smiling at him. He slipped his arm round her waist and kissed her cheek. She would of prefer him kissing her lips. "Seeing as we are celebrating I'll have a glass of champagne." She said.
 
"Champagne it is for my very lovely attorney," he stated snapping his fingers.

There was no doubt who was in control in this house. The moment Jack snapped his fingers, a tall brunette dressed in a cocktail outfit turned and walked to the bar.

Jack turned to Emily and smiled, his eyes glancing up and down her dress adorned with lucky charms. He knew she didn't need lucky charms as his eyes stared for a moment too long on her exposed cleavage. During the pretrial and the eight month long court trial, she wore business suits and outfits that hinted of a sensual body hidden under the starched suits. No she was all business in the courtroom but standing next him was not the same reserved woman who got him off a murder charge.

It was a stroke of luck that he even got her as a lawyer. Johnny Sprow, a longtime friend who ran a strip joint, told him he would be nuts to not hire this young vivacious woman. Johnny was brought up on federal tax charges as well as running a prostitution ring out of his club. He was looking at 15 to 20 years behind bars but this young lawyer convinced the jury that the feds did not do a proper investigation and the judge had no choice than throw the case out of court. Johnny told him of her prowess in the courtroom and added that she was damn good looking.

The first time Jack laid eyes on her, he knew what Johnny was talking about. But up until tonight he only saw her in her business suits. Now he looked into her eyes agreeing again that she was damn good looking but the short dress brought out strong sensual feeling in him. Smiling, he wondered what the judge and jurors would think if they saw her now; dressed not as if she was trying to win their confidence but rather showing off her womanly charms. He saw that she was not wearing any jewelery and knew he had just the thing to finish off her ensemble. But it would have to wait for a little while.

The tall brunette returned with two champagne glasses filled with the bubbly mix. Jack smiled as he lifted his glass and clinked their glasses together. "Here's to you Emily Peterson, the absolutely best criminal lawyer in the state. I know you didn't need all those lucky charms on your dress to sway the jury. Johnny was right, you are the best damn lawyer and the best looking one I have ever run across." They had teased each other silently during the trial and he added as he raised his glass to his lips, "I will have to think of something special to give you as a proper reward."
 
Last edited:
Emily wasn't surprised that as soon as Jack snapped his fingers someone was getting her drink. She knew he was in control and she had fantasised about him controlling her. Her cheeks turned slightly red as she thought of her fantasy.

She was instantly attracted to him when she met him. He had a centre air about him and she liked it. She found him devilishly handsome and mysterious. She hadn't exactly jumped to take the case but she was happy she took the case because she met Jack.

She really did like him and she thought he liked her too. She felt more comfortable in her normal clothes but she did always feel empowered in her business suits. She felt in control when she was in the court room but out of it she liked to be controlled.

She hadn't really been interested in any of her clients sexually until Jack. He was different. He was devilishly handsome and he was fun to be around.

As a lawyer she always liked to keep things strictly business but with Jack she was a bit more relaxed and allowed herself to flirt.

The brunette came over and gave them both a glass of champagne. He clinked his glass against hers. "Here's to me I definitely am the best lawyer you could ever find and I'm pretty as well so that's a bonus right." She said with a little giggle.

She smiled flirtly at him. She was aware everyone was watching them but she didn't care. She sipped on her glass looking at him. "I'm sure you can find a way of rewarding me properly when there's no one around." She said in a quite voice with a wink.

She really wanted to be alone with him so they could celebrate him being free privately. She wanted him and she knew he wanted her too.
 
Jack chuckled at her comment that she was the best lawyer one could ever find and that she was pretty. He had no doubt she was the best lawyer. Hadn't she got him off a murder charge that everyone knew he had committed?

"Yes Emily you are right. You are the best lawyer I have found and I don't plan on using anyone else in the future." There was a hint that his troubles were not over by a long shot. With his business interests, he knew that the law would be hounding him even more now that they were shamed by his beautiful attorney.

Her flirty smile was not lost on Jack. They had traded flirts during the trial but it was always guarded remarks. Small remarks that would spark fantasies in his head as he lay in jail cell night after night. But now that the trial was over, he felt more confident on his home turf.

As the head boss of his mob he had plenty of opportunity to have any woman he wanted. And in the past he had his share of lovers who shared his bed and some of them were pretty kinky. He wondered if Emily had any kinky things or was she just a beautiful straight laced woman. He was sure that he would find out soon enough.

"Emily I know I can find a way to appropriately reward you later," he whispered in her ear. He slid his arm around her waist and pulled her close to him. He felt her breasts pressing into his side and felt a shot of sensual energy flow through his body. "But first we have some guests here who would like to share in our victory."

He raised his empty glass and within seconds, the tall brunette appeared before them. "Would you like another one Mr. Trainer?"

"No Nicloe. I think it is time to see if my attorney can dance," he said smiling as the brunette took Emily's empty glass. As he guided Emily to the pool where the band was playing, the guests parted when they approached, telling Emily that she did a great job in the courtroom.

"My guests love you Emily. I better keep you around," he whispered as he took her into his arms, gliding her around the concrete patio to the soft strains of the music and feeling her press her womanly charms into his chest.
 
Emily was quite confident and knew she was great at her job she could get people of charges that was obvious they'd done. She knew she was pretty but she didn't use her looks in court she didn't want to win trials with her good looks. She prefer to win cases with her brains and wits.

"Well I don't think any lawyer could help you get out of your shit as easy as me." She said. She was happy she would be seeing more of him. She would get him out of any trouble he found himself in. She knew the courts and police would be after him seeing as she got him out of going to prison for something he'd actually done.

She knew judges and prosecutors didn't really like her because she was great at getting criminals off. Her job was high paying because her clients were guilty and they want to get off. She was aware Jack was being more confident now he was home and she liked it.

She knew he was feared and respected a lot in this city but that didn't really mean anything to her because she was always around people like him. When he whispered in her ear it give her chills. She really wanted him. He slid his arm round her waist pulling her close. She liked feeling his body against hers. He was so much bigger than her. "Oh guests." She said quietly sighing. She just wanted everyone to go.

"Oh I can dance and do a lot more than save your ass." She said laughing. He guided her to the pool where a band was playing. Guests moved out of their way. People were telling her that she had done a good job. She just smiled politely.

"I think you should keep me around." She said as he took her into his arms. Her body was pinned against him as they danced. She put her arms round his neck. "Your a good dancer, you good at anything else." She said in a teasing tone.
 
When Emily put her arms around his neck, his hands grabbed her thin hips holding her tight against him. She was bating him with her innuendoes just like she had done during the trial meetings. But she was not the only one who was insinuating that there should be more than a client-attorney relationship. He too had added his share of comments that seem to express so much more. Now that the trial was over, she was making sure that there was no mistaking her meaning that she wanted more, so much more.

"Oh I plan to keep you around Emily and show you that I can do a lot more than just dance. I am a man of many talents." Jack leaned forward, his lips almost touching hers while his hands slid down her hips, cupping her perfect ass cheeks. Squeezing them in his large hands, he whispered to her, "I think we should take this dance to a more suitable place."

The kiss was soft and wanting and Jack did not care who was watching. Hell the more people watching the better. He learned a long time back that if you are the boss, you don't really care what other people think. He felt her responding to his kiss while he pulled her tighter against him. He could feel the sensual urge in his loins beginning to rise.

Jack was enjoying the moment when all of a sudden he heard a heated argument break out near the French doors. "You son-of-a-bitch. You killed my husband and now I'm going to kill you. You god damn snake!!"

Jack pulled back from the kiss just in time to see the woman leveling a revolver at them. Instinctively he made a grab for his sidearm strapped to his side and then realized that he wasn't wearing it since he was at home. In a instant, one of his bodyguards hit the woman's arm and the shot rang out harmlessly into the air.

The place was abuzz with movement as more bodyguards reacted to the attempted assassin. They quickly disarmed the weapon from the woman and pulled her into the house. Jack looked at Emily who appeared to be visibly shaken from the ordeal and then a man appeared to his right.

"Carlos take care of Ms. Peterson for a few minutes while I take care of this situation." Jack put his arms around her again and held her tight. "Carlos will stay with you until I come back."

Jack looked at the questioning looks on the faces of his guests. He turned to the band. "Start the music," he ordered. Then waving his arm to the crowd he continued, "please resume dancing and I will be right back."

Jack again turned to Emily and smiled. "Are you OK?"
 
Emily was enjoying being with Jack a lot and the night was going to be great. The sexual tension between them was so hot. She really wanted him so bad. She wanted to be with him and have him touch her all over her body.

Flirting with Jack got her all hot and worked up. She was getting wet just thinking of being with him. Jack was what she wanted.

She was sure he was more than just a good dancer. He had a hunky body and had big strong hands and she wanted him to touch her so much with those big strong hands.

His hands went to her ass and he whispered to her that they should take the dance to a more suitable place. He kissed her and it surprised her. She normally didn't go around kissing clients but he was more than a client.

She kissed him back passionately. Their bodies were so close to each other. She was enjoying the moment so very much. She wanted him so much. She heard some women shouting about Jack killing her husband.

The woman held a revolver at them. She was use to people getting angry with her for getting criminals off crimes they had done but she hadn't ever been in a situation like this. One of Jack's men hit the woman in the arm. A shot rang out harmlessly in the air.

The woman was taken into the house. She was a little shocked by what happened but she was happy no one got hurt. She was a little shooken up. Jack put his arm round her. He held her. The music was started up again and the guests got back to dancing.

"Um I'm okay just not use to that." She said looking at him. She held on to him. "Don't leave my side please." She said looking into his eyes.
 
"Maybe it would be good for you to come with me," he said taking her arm and guiding her to the house. Carlos, one of his most trusted bodyguards, walked a few feet behind him.

When they entered the house another body guard told Jack the woman had been taken into the study. When he and Emily walked into the immense study, its walls lined with book shelves, the woman was sitting on a leather sofa. Two bodyguards were seated on either side of her but it was not for her protection. Her hands covered her face and when she looked up at the couple, her mascara had streaked down her cheeks.

Sara Sullivan was the wife of Patrick Sullivan, a former employee of the company. Patrick was an accountant who started to cook the books, giving himself an unwarranted raise in salary. When it found that he had made a friendship with a federal agent, Jack knew he couldn't just let him go. Patrick had a lot of information that would have brought down the company. While he was not the one who actually pulled the trigger, he was there in the dark alley and he was the one that gave the order that Patrick Sullivan needed to be erased.

"You dirty rotten bastard," she screamed as new tears welled up in her eyes. "You killed my husband and got off with murder." Her body was shaking and then she noticed the young attorney standing next to Jack. The woman tried to get up but the bodyguards held her arms, keeping her seated on the sofa.

"Is that your whore attorney?," she screamed anew now looking at Emily. "You ..... you were the one that got this low life scum freed after he killed my husband."

Jack looked at Emily and thought that maybe it was not such a good idea to have brought her into the study. Emily looked a little shaken at the accusations being spewed by this woman. Jack turned his attention away from Emily and looked down at the woman.

"Mrs. Sullivan I am sorry for your loss but I didn't kill your husband. He was a valuable employee and it was unfortunate he walked down the alley that night. I just wish now that he would have not wanted to walk home that night." He reached down to take the woman's hands in his. "If there was some way I could bring him back Sara, you know I would. You remember the parties and social outings we had. Patrick was like family to me."

The woman's eyes opened wide and she looked as though she was about to scream at him again. But instead she began to sob uncontrollably. "Sara I'm going to have Jacques take you back to your place and tomorrow we will get together to talk." The woman was sobbing as the bodyguard helped her to her feet and escorted her from the study.

When they were alone in the study, Jack looked at his attorney trying to read her thoughts. He wondered how Emily was taking in all that just happened. She knew he was lying and one of the reasons he allowed her into the study was to find out if she had what it takes to be his attorney. Could she handle scenes like this? Then as if this was just a simple interruption to the night's festivities he took her into his arms and smiled. "I hope this little interruption won't spoil our evening?"
 
Emily was happy when Jack took her into the house. She was starting to calm herself down. She was feeling better with him holding onto her. She wasn't use to crazy woman aiming a gun at her.

When they got to the house they went into the study. The woman was sat on a sofa with two guys at either side of her. She recognise the woman from the trial she guessed she was the widowed wife of the guy Jack had murdered got away with.

She did feel bad for the woman but she didn't really appreciate her turning up and waving a gun around. The woman was shaking and screaming. She stood by Jack's side feeling awkward. The woman looked at her then called her a whore. She shook her head at the woman. "All I did was my job." Emily said. She looked at her and sighed.

Jack was talking rather calmly to the woman who was Mrs Sullivan. She wasn't really paying attention to what Jack said. She was just hoping the crazy woman would leave. The sobbing woman was escorted out of the study.

They were now alone in the study. She had found the drama with the woman crazy but she had calmed herself down. She didn't really care about his lying because that was what she did for a job. He took her into his arms. "Oh I don't think it will." She said. She looked at him and smiled before leaning in and kissing him.
 
Jack had wondered if this little interruption would ruin the evening with Emily. She had acted a little nervous with the sobbing woman screaming and calling her a whore. But now that the woman had left, he was glad Emily didn't seem too fazed by all that just happened. When he took her into his arms and she responded, telling him she didn't think the evening was ruined and kissed him, he returned her kiss.

He put his arms around her, drawing her to him deepening he kiss between them. The lustful feelings he had for Emily resurfaced as his tongue slipped between her lips, tasting the sweetness. Thoughts of the two of them rolling around on his king sized bed flowed through his brain. He wanted her. He wanted to see her nakedness and kiss her all over.

Jack also knew that he had a party going on outside and at some point he would have to go back and play the gracious host. But for now he wanted nothing more than bask in the erotic embrace with his beautiful attorney.

His hands roamed up and down her backside, and then moved lower grasping the tight ass cheeks that he had felt no so long ago. He pulled her tighter against him letting her feel the growing arousal in his loins. As his hips began to grind slowly against hers, one hand slid up her side to massage her ample breast, feeling the nipple harden instantly under his urgent touch.

He was getting hotter and hornier just kissing this beauty. What would it be like to see her naked and he would have his way with her. He pulled his lips from hers and smiled at his lovely attorney. He knew it would be only a matter time before his guests would want him back at the pool. Besides he had something special for Emily and wanted the whole party to be on hand when he gave it to her.

There was no denying the lust he felt for her. After months of teasing innuendoes in and out of the courtroom, he wanted her more than he wanted any other woman. "Emily you taste so good. I want you so much. I want to touch and feel your hot body all night."
 
Emily felt things for Jack that she hadn't felt for awhile. She was feeling more than lust for him. She wanted this man more than anything in the world. She was feeling all sorts for him and it confused her but she liked it. He wasn't like any guy she had ever been with before. Normally she only did hook ups and not any sort of real relationships but secretly she sorted of wanted it with Jack.

He kissed her back and put his arms round her. Her body felt so warm. She wanted him to take her to bed and fuck her crazy. She had dreamed a few times about him taking her. She wanted and needed him. Her body was craving him. Her thoughts of the crazy woman was gone, all that's on her mind is Jack.

Jack drove her crazy and she wanted him so badly. She knew she really shouldn't do anything with him because he was a client but she wanted him to badly to fight her urges. She needed him so badly. She was sure he wanted her as bad as she wanted him. The tension between them was so hot and heavy.

His hands moved to her ass and he grasped her ass cheeks. She pushed her body hard against him. She could feel he was turned on. She liked knowing she had such an effect on. He was grinding against her. One of his hand went to boobs. His touch made her nipple harden so quickly. He turned her on so much.

Just kissing him was making her thong damp. She knew they were going to have so much fun together. Losing their clothes and fucking was something she wanted so much.

"Well if you think my lips taste nice wait till you taste my pussy you will think its the tastiest thing ever." Emily said with a little laugh. She stroked his chest. "Now how about we go back to the party and get them to quickly leave so we can do what we've been wanting for a long awhile." She said. She kissed his neck softly.
 
Jack was a little surprised at the way Emily, the prim and proper attorney in the courtroom, seemed to be turning into a hot vixen. He chuckled when she told him that her pussy was the tastiest thing ever. If he had his way he would have thrown her on the oak desk, stripped off her thong and licked her pussy until she was screaming for release. But the noise of the party outside told him that they couldn't be gone too long.

And then she suggested they go back to the party and have the guests leave quickly so they could do what they both had been wanting to do for a long time.

Jack let out a soft moan when her lips kissed his neck as a prelude of more to come. He knew they had to get back to the party but he held her for a few more moments, feeling her tongue slide deliciously up and down his neck, her teeth occasionally nipping at the soft skin.

His hands continued to roam over her body, touching here and there, rubbing her ass with one hand while the other played and teased her one of her hard nipples. Jack also knew that if he wanted, he could take her now and the guards outside the door would stop any unwanted visitor from entering. But this was a celebration of his acquittal for murder and his lover was the main reason he got off.

Pulling back, his breathing faster than normal as he looked into her sparkling eyes. She did not want to stop either. He gave out a small laugh as he grabbed her hand as if to lead her back to the party. But he stopped and said, "We do need to get back to the party but before we go ......If you think you have the tastiest pussy then you need to feel what I have for you."

With that he pulled her hand to his groin letting her feel the semi-hardness of his sex. "Later while I'm eating the tastiest pussy in the world I'm going to let suck on the best cock you have seen."
 
Emily may be all prim and proper but she had a hot little minx side to her. She wanted Jack so badly. She had so many dreams of being with him. The dreams had all been hot and steamy.

She didn't really want to go back to the party but she knew they had to go back to the party to the guests. She really wanted him to fuck her all over his house. She knew they were going to have lots fun together.

He held her body for a few moments as she kissed his neck softly. Her teeth nipped his neck gently. His hands roamed over her body. He rubbed her ass and teased her nipple with his other hand. She moaned softly. She loved having him touch her body.

He pulled back his breathing was faster than normal. He looked at her and her eyes told him she wanted him and didn't want to stop. He grabbed her hand as if he was leading her back out to the party but he stopped.

He moved her hand on to his groin. She could feel him getting hard under her hand. "Oh I get to suck on this, that sounds good to me." She said grinning at him.

If it was up to her they wouldn't go back out to the party but she knew they had to go back out. She kissed him. "Now let's get out there and see if we can get those guests to go home soon." She said.
 
Jack groaned when Emily's fingers tightened around his semi-hard cock. Her grip was nice and firm, slipping up and down the covered manhood. He would love to stay for awhile and taste her sweet pussy but he knew his guests were expecting him out by the pool.

"I'm going to do more than let you suck on it as a reward for your excellent courtroom work," he laughed feeling his cock lengthen and thicken under the constant pressure of her fingers. "I'm going to fill you pussy with it fuck your hot body until we can't help but to explode."

His fingers slid over her ripe breast and he tweaked one nipple, pinching it and rubbing it between his fingers. "And I'm going to suck on those glorious nipples too," he added as he reluctantly pulled his hand away.

Jack pulled her hand away from his ever growing cock and led her to the study door. "As soon as the guests have left we will have the entire mansion to ourselves."

The guests were standing around talking and some were dancing as the two lovers walked out of the house to the pool area. Jack walked Emily to the bandstand and motion for the leader to give him the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen," he announced. "The reason we are gathered here tonight is to celebrate my release from prison. But my freedom would not have been possible without the tireless work of Ms. Emily Peterson. Through her efforts she was able to convince the jury that I was innocent of all the charges brought against me. And for that I am eternally for her work. I have a small token of my appreciation for her."

Jack picked up a package and handed it to Emily. He smiled as she opened it to reveal a diamond necklace and matching earrings. He saw her eyes open wider and then a huge smile on her face. She was speechless for a moment as she stared at the sparkling gems in her hands.

"Let me help you put them on," Jack slipped behind her and as he was fastening the necklace he whispered. "In just a little while these are the only things you will be wearing when we make love."

Jack chuckled as he turned to see the sparkling gems hanging around her neck. "Do you have anything to tell the guests?"
 
"You think I'm excellent in the courtroom wait till you get me in bed. I've been told I'm pretty talented with my hands and mouth." Emily said.

She was stroking Jack's cock through his trousers and she looked at him smiling. She really wanted him. He slid his fingers over her nipples.

Her nipples become fully hard. She looks at him and smiles widely at him. She was really enjoying her time with him. She couldn't wait to get naked with him.

He pulled his hand away from her and he moved her hand off his cock. "When we are alone we are going to have so much fun and you will see I'm more than a great lawyer." She said with a giggle.

They went back out to the party were people are dancing and talking. They walk to the pool area. Jack takes her over to the bandstand and he gets the microphone. He starts a speech.

She smiled listening to him talk about her. She did feel really good about getting him off and now she wanted to get him off in another way. He said he had a token of his appreciation and she wondered what it was.

He picked up a package and gave it to her. She smiled at him. "You shouldn't have." She said before she started opening up the package. She was shocked to see a diamond necklace and earring. She was speechless he had got her such a beautiful set.

"Oh wow thank you Jack." She said smiling at him. He fastened the necklace round her neck. "Oh I can't wait to just be in this lovely set for you. I want you so much." She whispered.

The sparkling gems hanging on her were so beautiful. She loved them. She felt so happy he gave her such a beautiful set.

"Well we'd like to thank you for coming and enjoying the night with us but not to be rude we have private things to deal with so could you all please make your way out of the house." She said.
 
When Emily made the announcement that the two of them had some private matters to attend too and ask the guests leave the house, some of the guests were stunned. Everyone knew that parties thrown by Jack Trainer did not break up early.

Jack took the microphone from Emily's fingers and announced. "What Ms. Peterson meant to say we have some legal documents from the court that we have to review before tomorrow. I am not sure how long it will take but please enjoy the rest of the party and excuse our hospitality if we are not back to wish you good night."

The band began to play at a signal from Jack. He grabbed Emily's hand and smiled. "It's time to attend to those private matters," he said leading her back into the house.

His bodyguard, Carlos, was standing at the door as they entered the house. "Please make sure we are not disturbed." It was a simple command that Carlos had heard often in the past and he knew his boss meant no disturbance at all.

Jack led Emily up the long winding staircase. As they climbed the steps, he spoke to her. "Emily you are in control in the courtroom but one thing you need to know. I am in control of things that happen in this house and I am the one who will dismiss my guests when the time is right."

The arrived at the large master bedroom. As they entered the room, Jack quickly closed the door and then shoved the beautiful Emily against it. He held her hands above her head and leaned in to close to her face. "This is the moment we both have wanted for a long time. And don't worry no one will disturb us."

His head moved within an inch and then his lips crushed against hers. This is the moment he had wanted since the first time she walked into the interrogation room so long ago. The kiss was filled with unbridled passion as his body pressed against her, feeling her breasts bore into his chest.

The muffled sound of the band could be heard from the pool but that is not what interested Jack. He wanted his attorney to be naked and squirming under him while they were lost in their own lust for each other.
 
Jack signalled for the band to continue playing. He grabbed Emily's hand and smiled at her he lead her in to the house. "Well I'm glad we are going to deal with those matters." She said.

Jack told his bodyguard who was at the door to make sure they were not disturbed. She smiled knowing they wouldn't get disturbed. She just wanted to be with Jack.

She felt a bit nervous about being with him for the first time but it was a good sort of excited nervous. She had dreamed of being with him and now she was going to get what she wanted.

They began to walk up the winding staircase together. "I'm sorry Jack I didn't mean to tread on your toes. This is your house and they are your guests." She said.

Somehow Jack made this confident lawyer crumble a little. She brushed the incident off and decided to focus on what they were going to do.

They went into the large mater bedroom. Jack shut the door before shoving Emily's back up against it. He held his hands above her head. "Yes this is what I've wanted for so long,me and you together with no disturbance." She said.

His lips touched hers and it felt magical. This moment she would never forget. She had longed for this moment. His body was pinned up against hers and it just felt right.

She had regained her confidence with that kiss. She pushed Jack onto the bed on his back. She began to unbutton his shirt once his chest was exposed she kissed down his chest.

She trailed kisses down to his trousers. She unbuttoned and unzipped the trousers. She stroked his leg before she pulled his trousers off and then his boxers. His cock was free. She grabbed hold of his cock and stroked him.

"Now I think I'll taste this first." She said grinning at him. She kissed his cock softly. Her tongue slide up and down his cock before she took him in her mouth and she sucked softly.
 
Jack felt his cock growing harder and thicker as he pinned her against the door. The first kiss was sensual and inviting, a hint of erotic things to come. He allowed Emily to pull her hands from above her head and then gently but urgently push him back to the bed. Normally Jack was the aggressor but he could see the self confidence of the lawyer in the courtroom come out in her.

He laughed when she pushed him down onto the bed and then began to unbutton his shirt. Her ripe body still clothed with the sparkling diamonds dangling around her neck hovered over him for a moment. He let out a moan as her lips started at his neck and then began the slow trek down his chest.

"Ohhh fuck yes Emily. I can tell we are going to get along just fine," he groaned as her lips stopped at this trousers. When she quickly undid his trousers and grabbed them and his boxers, he lifted his ass to help her ease them off.

He watched, enraptured with her beauty when her thin fingers encased his cock and begin to stroke him. He felt his breathing quicken as her nimble fingers moved up and down the length of his engorged shaft.

Jack grinned and moaned when she said. "Now I think I'll taste this first."

"Ohh yea baby that's it," he said feeling her soft lips and tongue kissing his cock. He had waited for a long time for this sensual moment and he watched intently while she looked up and him, her tongue dancing up and down and then taking the head of his cock between her lips.

Instinctively his hips rose off the bed when his cock started to disappear in her mouth. The sensations were running wild in his body and his cock jerked a little as it sank deeper. His fingers found her stands of blonde hair and urged her to take more of him. "Take as much as you want now because there will be so much more later," he groaned as his fingers tightened in her hair, urging her on.
 
Jack light a fire deep inside of Emily. Emily liked being with Jack and she wanted this to be the first of many times they hooked up and she sort of hoped this would be more than a hook up. Emily felt a spark from the first time they met. She really liked him and she knew from the moment she saw him they'd have fun. She was feeling like her court room confident self.

Emily was still in her clothes but it wouldn't last very long. She ran her hand through her long hair as she sucked on his cock. She liked having him in her mouth. She had dreamed of crawling under the desk and sucking his cock drawing the trial. That dream had made her wake up wet. She had woke up wanting Jack so much.

She slipped his cock out of her mouth. She pulled off her dress. She was now only in her thong and bra. She kissed his chest softly as she began stroking his cock hard. She licked his balls softly. "I'm going to take every inch of your cock in my mouth and show you that I'm not only a good lawyer I'm good at sucking cock." She said.

She was confident that he'd love her sucking on his cock. She licked his balls softly before taking him into her mouth again. She sucked softly on the head of his cock and then took more of him deeper in her mouth. She stroked his balls and took him deeper into her mouth.

She looked up at him and winked at him. She took him fully into her mouth and was sucking harder on his cock. She loved feeling him in her mouth. She was stroking his balls as she bobbed up and down sucking on his cock.
 
Jack was breathing harder when she pulled off his cock. He smiled broadly when she lifted up enough to take off her dress. Her thong was wet and the nipples on her breasts were poking through the thin material of the bra. He was glad when she decided to remove the bra and thong. That was something he wanted to do and soon.

Her lips moved back to his chest for a moment, ignoring his wavering cock between them. His hands moved back to her long hair, brushing it back as she resumed kissing and stroking his rock hard cock.

His chuckle and then low moan filled the room when she started to lick his balls and told him that she was going to take every inch of his cock in her mouth and show him she was more than just a good lawyer but was talented at sucking cock.

His hips rose to meet her soft lips again but he now sensed some urgency in her actions. The head of his cock jerked harder now that she was sucking on it while her hand continued to stroke his balls and cock.

"You're cock sucking skills are excellent," he moaned while his hips began to rise and fall wanting to fuck her mouth until he filled her with his load. He really wanted fuck her delicious pussy but there would be plenty of time for that. He felt this was not going to be a one night thank you fuck for her work on the case. Besides one good licking deserves another and he couldn't wait to take off her bra and thong and feast on her breasts and wet pussy.

He envisioned her naked so many times during the trial. In one daydream, as her and the other attorney approached the judge for an argument, he watched her sweet ass swaying provocatively as if to tease him. He saw in his mind, taking her from behind as she held onto the judges stand, moaning for more.

Now she was looking up at him, winking and then taking all of him back into her mouth. "Take it all babe. Take it until it is down your throat and then I'm going to fill your hot mouth with all my cum." He felt his cock hit something and then another feeling invaded his brain. While she tried to swallow his cock, he felt one and then two fingers poking at his ass. "Keep that up and I won't be able to hold on much longer," he cried out grabbing her hair and holding his cock deep inside her mouth.
 
Hearing him tell her to take his cock made her suck more on his cock. She pushed her mouth all the way down his cock. She held her head there as two fingers prodded and poked at his asshole. He told her he wouldn't be able to hold on much longer if she kept up with what she was doing. She was slightly gagging on his cock but didn't come up.

She pushed one of her fingers into his ass first and worked it and out softly at first but began moving it faster. Then she slide the other finger in his ass too. She had two of fingers in him. She thrusted them hard into her ass. She was sort of shocked he liked her two fingers up his ass. He was the big bad Mob boss.

She never had pictured she'd be fingering his tight little asshole. His asshole was tight round her fingers. Her other hand playfully slapped his ass hard. He had a hot ass. She liked thrusting her fingers into his ass.

She was choking on his cock her eyes watery and she was slathering a little. She slide him out of her mouth. She coughed a little before moving her mouth to his balls. She took his balls into her mouth and sucked on them.

She was stroking his cock as she sucked on his balls. His fingers were moving in and out of his ass. She slipped his balls out her mouth. "I want you to cum baby." She said before she replaced his balls in her mouth with his cock. She slide her mouth up and down his cock.

She was sucking nice and hard. She wanted to milk his cock out of her cock. She couldn't wait for him to repay the favour and eat her pussy. She wanted to feel his hands playing with her boobs as he used his mouth on her pussy.
 
Jack groaned when his cock penetrated her throat. Her throat was closing tightly around the thick meat lodged inside her mouth. He knew she couldn't last a long time taking his cock this way. He felt her choking as he held her head firmly against him. Loosening his grip, her head moved off his cock, choking a little from the invasion of his cock. But Jack figured with the way she took to his cock, she knew her way around sucking cock.

His cock was shiny with her saliva and she didn't seem to mind taking him into the deep into her throat. Instead of taking him again into her mouth, started to stroked his cock faster while she sucked on his balls.

But what was really getting him turned on was the way her expert fingers slipped into his ass. He had a previous lover who introduced him to the exploration of his behind and while unsure at first, he found it rather pleasurable.

He knew he was very close to losing it when she whispered in a very sexual tone, "I want you to cum baby."

Her mouth returned to his cock, feeling it begin to throb as it slid easily in and out of her mouth. "Yea baby, I'm ready to fill your hot mouth," he called out as her fingers buried deep in ass.

The sucking was not slow and measured but now her mouth slide down hard, sucking as she took him deep and then letting him almost pull out. "Here it comes babe," he groaned as his ass clenched hard around her fingers and his body went rigid for a moment trying to hold back.

He would return the favor soon taking off her bra and thong with much pleasure. Once he had her naked he planned to take his time caressing her body, kissing her all, over, then licking and sucking her pussy until she was screaming with unbridled lust. With one last effort to hold out, his ass bucked and then he felt the throbbing in his cock send torrents of cum into her mouth. He looked down at her, she was taking his sperm while still stroking his cock.

"Ohhh Emily we are going to have some fun times together," said as she milked every last ounce of his offering.
 
Last edited:
She was so happy that she finally was getting to be with Jack. It made her feel so good. She knew they were going to have so much fun together.

He filled her mouth up with his cum. Her mouth was full of his cum. She looked at him as she swallowed his cum.

She slipped his cock out of her mouth. She smiled at him. "Did you like it?" She asked. She needed and wanted his approval.

She moved up his chest and she kissed his lips softly as she stroked his side. Her tongue went into his mouth. She unclasped her bra.

Her bra dropped off her. Her boobs sprung free and they bounced a little. She slipped off her thong.

She rubbed her pussy up against his cock. She was so wet and she wanted him so much. "Now Jack don't you think you should repay my favour." She said.

She took his hand and moved it to her wet pussy. She put his other hand to her boob.

She looked at him. "I want you so much." She said. She wanted him to please her so much.

She laid on her back by his side and she looked at him and smiled. She ran her hand through her hair and just wanted to feel his lips all over her body.
 
Back
Top