I.M. Fauve Gallery

The word was "wet"
attachment.php

Last edited:
probably up somewhere? I saw the companion drawings.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Just popping in to say hello. Haven't been on here in ages. Good to see you still posting Throbbs.

Two PlacesThis was inspired by an am pic post, as I recall (though whose....ummm..errr) it was a solo pic.
attachment.php

Clear the Desk I like this one...a LOT.:D
attachment.php

Dark Knight this was made for an AV for a previous incarnation of me on LIT.
attachment.php

Day Dream[/B] As I recall, this was some other LITster's concept. Sadly, my memory fails :( (often)
attachment.php

Deskset2 part of a series on the same theme.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Deskset1st of that series
attachment.php

Different DudeBecause I almost always draw mysefl as the male protagonist
attachment.php

Dragon & Maiden
attachment.php

Knight, Maiden, Dragon Knight rescues madien and wastes no time taking his reward.
attachment.php

Release the Dragon I got to thinking (always trouble) about just how that maiden might be employed in satisfying a dragon... beyond just being a tasty snack.
attachment.php

Last edited:
Spit Not that kind of spit. More than once, I've thought how my own cock FEELS so big that it could just go right on through.
attachment.php

Table and Chair Another from the series.
attachment.php

Table Service Same series, A bit outa wack proportion-wise...shrug.
attachment.php

WOAH! A fav of mine. I am not a very sadistic sort, but now and again I have fan-tasties towards that end of the spectrum.
attachment.php

Last edited:
I really liked the dragon/maiden drawings, especially the bath scene and ol' liz licking her up. Not so fond of the knight winning, actually. I think I must have a lot of non-human fantasies or something. Why look at my story list; I do!

I really liked the dragon/maiden drawings, especially the bath scene and ol' liz licking her up. Not so fond of the knight winning, actually. I think I must have a lot of non-human fantasies or something. Why look at my story list; I do!

volup~ Thanks.
oh I tend to mix it up, depending on my mood. I have quite a few non-human images posted!:D
Werewolves, werebears, minotaurs, centaurs, Satyrs, fauns, mermaids, mermen, dryads, octopi, lizardmen....

Wow, this one definitely reflects the key word. Great work! You really aren't afraid to tackle some difficult positions and angles.

Wow, this one definitely reflects the key word. Great work! You really aren't afraid to tackle some difficult positions and angles.

Thanks.
I'm not afraid to draw them either.;):D

Holy crap! Was looking for old challenge threads and saw my old galleries. At least one was abandoned to preserve the peace.
the Last one had 5,948 replies and> 86,109 Views! "the golden age" of erotic visual arts corner?

Last edited:
Thanks to some "poetry" by kinkikittyn!
attachment.php

very rough concept..costume and debris not resolved...and not "black" enough

Last edited:
The steampunkishness of that reminded me of this:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Maybe I will look and see if I have them on this thread....(eventually):rolleyes:
attachment.php

Back