Kinkiest real life experiences

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. driving two hours to meet a transsexual friend and locking ourselves in her room for hours and hours exploring each other and pushing personal limits while her ex-husband milled about the rest of the house

2. providing some much needed release to a frustrated married mother in the back of her suv on the side of the road when she got frustrated that we couldnt find a hotel : )

3. teasing a young woman, freshly intoxicated from fifty shades of grey, until she came to my home terrified, but begging me to dominate her

4. indulging an experienced submissive woman's intense desire to be fisted

Wow really love number 1 and 2

I've only had a few threesomes, so they're really new to me, and only very, very recently with two guys. That by itself was really amazing.... but what made it special was WHO it was. My boyfriend is incredible, and i absolutely adore him, and he does things to me i just don't have names for...

I have a guy in my life I've been sleeping with forever, and he's so important to me and I've never been able to even tell anyone about him until my boyfriend. He's the first person that's ever known about my long-time partner, and it's like this huge weight lifted that i can talk about it...

I got to sleep with both of them at the same time. I got to try all the things I've always wanted to try.... and.... i just felt so overwhelmed with love and violent sex all at once :)

That must have been a really amazing experience for all involved i rember first time i did something like that it was incredible

I was with my b/f at a Take That concert. A guy behind us started groping my bum. I didn't look back at him nor tell my boyfriend. He fondled my bum for 10 minuets or so then tried to move his hand around to my front - I then stepped away from his reach. I must admit I did enjoy the experience, although I never did see the guy's face.

I met a woman on Match that lived fairly close by. She was recently separated and had young children so I wasn't really interested in a relationship with her. In spite of that we started having Chat sessions while we were both at work. Within a couple of weeks the chat sessions became sexual teasing where we both tried to "shock" the other suggesting some sexual situation. The day after we had a chance face-to-face meeting in a local store, we had a Chat session and she was adamant that I hear out her deepest sexual fantasy.

Her fantasy was to have someone pull her hair and force her to suck them off. She wanted it to be as rough as possible and she wanted him to make her choke on his cock. Then she wanted him to make her hold his semen in her mouth for a while before she was allowed to spit it out. I thought she was just kidding around until she sent me her address and the time I was be there. I didn't do it. If I knew her a little better I might have, but it seemed too much like a trap.

I had a chat session with her a couple months later and asked if she found someone to help her out with her fantasy. She said that she found a man at her church that was willing to do it. Now there are time when I wish I would have gone through with it.

I was with my b/f at a Take That concert. A guy behind us started groping my bum. I didn't look back at him nor tell my boyfriend. He fondled my bum for 10 minuets or so then tried to move his hand around to my front - I then stepped away from his reach. I must admit I did enjoy the experience, although I never did see the guy's face.

This is one of my wife's hottest fantasies. I would love to read that in story form :)

this is really hot! I would have done just like you...let him play with my butt all day long but not reach around. that you never even looked to see who he was makes it even hotter!

Toilet play, public, pain. probably these areas. since kinky is relative, I guess for most these would by my kinkiest real life areas.

One of the most sexually charged experiences was while I was traveling g alone, meeting some friends I had made on the internet. Met with a very anticipated friend, and we went to a club with his bestie. He said he wanted to see how I looked when I kissed, and told me I needed to kiss his friend, and make it a good one. Whe. His friend came back to the table, I grabbed his face and practically molested his mouth. We all left the bar, caught a cab back and I took turns straddling their laps kissing and teasing them.. We parted ways with his friend and he called the house begging to have a threesome, to which my friend adamantly said no, that he was going to keep me all to himself. I've done much kinkier, but that night stands out with his demands of me, and the fact that I obeyed so readily. He knew he owned me when we were together - I would have done anything he asked, he was such a powerful person!

I had been to a strip club with my girlfriend at the time. With us was another couple and four of our male friends. That night we were all staying in the same hotel room. After the club we all went back to the hotel. The other couple and us went to one of the bedrooms and fucked next to each other while the girls kissed each other. After I came in my girlfriend she made me eat her creampie, and when I was done she walked naked out of the bedroom to the lounge room where the other four guys were to show them.
My only regret that night was not asking her if she wanted the other guys to fuck her.

1. driving two hours to meet a transsexual friend and locking ourselves in her room for hours and hours exploring each other and pushing personal limits while her ex-husband milled about the rest of the house

2. providing some much needed release to a frustrated married mother in the back of her suv on the side of the road when she got frustrated that we couldnt find a hotel : )

3. teasing a young woman, freshly intoxicated from fifty shades of grey, until she came to my home terrified, but begging me to dominate her

this sounds SO AWESOME! i have no idedea how you guys just do these kind of things, but its god damn hot stuff!

I'll take a #3, all the way

One of my experiences that comes to mind is a wife that wanted to be cock gagged (mouth r a p e d), with back-and-forth alternating sessions of having her face roughly slapped while calling her vulgar names. I eagerly accommodated her.

If you were my GF, I'd have definitely encouraged you to let him fuck you...

One of the most sexually charged experiences was while I was traveling g alone, meeting some friends I had made on the internet. Met with a very anticipated friend, and we went to a club with his bestie. He said he wanted to see how I looked when I kissed, and told me I needed to kiss his friend, and make it a good one. Whe. His friend came back to the table, I grabbed his face and practically molested his mouth. We all left the bar, caught a cab back and I took turns straddling their laps kissing and teasing them.. We parted ways with his friend and he called the house begging to have a threesome, to which my friend adamantly said no, that he was going to keep me all to himself. I've done much kinkier, but that night stands out with his demands of me, and the fact that I obeyed so readily. He knew he owned me when we were together - I would have done anything he asked, he was such a powerful person!
I would make demands, but in this case, the opposite! I'd demand that you lie back against me while I hope your legs open for the other guy! And that's just to start...^^*

Kind of a tossup between 1) my aunt licking me all over, 2) watching my sister in bed with her adult son, and 3) a group fest with a bunch of bikers and mamas.

no contest ! To watch ur sis and her adult son every time . If u got to watch that then i reckon u and ur sis must of had a lot of fun growing up ? Quality .

Yes - In addition to my favorite experiences, I return often to some of my most erotic, powerful introductions to sex from the written word. My dad obviously had a stash of Playboy I found, but it was a couple of books my mom had that really made the impact. The Hite Report, plus a coupleof books on simply experiences and/or fantasies - the old-school internet - the real written word! Anyway, one of the more memorable ones and ones I returned to most was a very honest, confessional, simple, but erotic experience a woman wrote about this. The experience was at some amazingly crowded,cold, snowing(?) football game in some overcrammed bleachers and hillside. The guy behind her eventually entered her and I would literally cum on myself half the time I got to this point. It could have been fantasy or reality, my memory is fading, but so much of it was/seemed real and was very, very inspirational to me as a teen.

this is really hot! I would have done just like you...let him play with my butt all day long but not reach around. that you never even looked to see who he was makes it even hotter!

I guess my TS experiences would count as the kinkiest, but the watersports with women probably counts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back