The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The second leg of the drive home was a bit more interesting. Very rainy wit near zero visibility at night. At least it's better than heavy snow. ;)

*hugs* :kiss::rose:

Much better than snow, in any form.

<hug> Bear made soup! Want some? :)

Ooh, thanks for the soup, Bear. Anything to cover the smell of popcorn will always make me happy.

The second leg of the drive home was a bit more interesting. Very rainy wit near zero visibility at night. At least it's better than heavy snow. ;)

*hugs* :kiss::rose:
Yeah, Eastern WA is a pretty boring drive, even in the best of weather.

Much better than snow, in any form.
Oh, heck yeah! We're apparently expecting thunder and lightning tonight. :( Meh, I'll be asleep.

Ooh, thanks for the soup, Bear. Anything to cover the smell of popcorn will always make me happy.

Oh, heck yeah! We're apparently expecting thunder and lightning tonight. :( Meh, I'll be asleep.

Rain in Florida

It does get a bit more interesting when you get to Vantage, drive past the Columbia Gorge, and westward.

Congrats on another successful performance. I hope you had a good time at the afterparty.

:rose::rose::rose::rose: *hugs*

Thanks rolf,, so now you can relax: )

Enjoy ;)

I could smell it on my way in, yum. Maybe in a bit. ......and now I have a cat on my lap demanding a cuddle

*more hugs* :kiss::rose:

Oh, sure...the cat. :cool:

Me too, hopefully. Thunderstorms still bother me.

Sorry about the popcorn smell. <opens a window>

Rain in Florida

You don't get snow often, if ever, do you?

It does get a bit more interesting when you get to Vantage, drive past the Columbia Gorge, and westward.

Congrats on another successful performance. I hope you had a good time at the afterparty.

:rose::rose::rose::rose: *hugs*

Enjoy ;)

Wow,.... got that kick, Lol

Naked party is so fun, am going in the hot tub again,

Can two people go in or one at a time

Last edited:
We're bringing the spicy tonight. :D

I trust you're not fishing for drill bits this weekend.

Nope, we got the junk out of the hole earlier in the week. We've finished the curve and are drilling at around 88 degrees horizontally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back