Yoga Pants Pix

craiger58

Cunning linguist
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Posts
11,567
I've often thought Dennis "Chip" Wilson, the founder of Lululemon Athlectica, whether he invented the drool inducing yoga pant or not, should be a candidate for sainthood.

Let's post and admire some pix of lovely ladies in yoga pants or shorts. Ladies of Lit more than welcome to contribute.

In the gym...
http://i.imgur.com/ugfzKhu.jpg

Athletic...
http://i.imgur.com/lpj0jDJ.jpg

White delight...
http://i.imgur.com/T4KRRW0.jpg

OMG...
http://i.imgur.com/PvfHp0K.jpg

Workin' out...
http://i.imgur.com/1Vc66P8.jpg
 
Not the only one....

I for one have really enjoyed the pictures. I am sure that these are the some of the recalled pants. Great view in real life too.
 
My Thoughts

If they will wear them I will watch them! Like all good things some are better than others. No photos to offer. Just some descriptions of recent encounters. Starbucks, an attractive and fit mid 40's woman and her SO I assume. His back was too me and she sat so her legs were toward me and then she let her knees fall open and there was the grey yoga pant crease defining her piece of heaven. She knew I was looking and I didn't hide my gaze.

Yoga class with my wife, she doesn't were them, but directly in front of me was a young fit Asian girl with a fat set of pussy lips straining to get out. I have back several times and she hasn't returned.
 
I work part time at a gas station. Right across from the gas station is a gym. I typically work nights, and I see soooo many hot chicks in yoga pants. Luckily for me I'm behind a booth so they can't see my erections. I love just looking at them walk away. I should snap some pics and post them in this thread.
 
Go join a gym and do what all the other guys too. Stare at all the girls in yoga pants. I actually started paying attention to all the guys checking out my ass and well I wasn't shocked but shit don't stare to hard.
 
Go join a gym and do what all the other guys too. Stare at all the girls in yoga pants. I actually started paying attention to all the guys checking out my ass and well I wasn't shocked but shit don't stare to hard.

Don't work locally do you...? ;-)
 
yes

yes there are people (including me) who love seeing a woman in yoga pants. There have been a couple threads dedicated to something similar. Dark secrets mentioned one, the other was called Lycra/Spandex running shorts (although - none of the photos were of shorts ) and did fizzle out. Amanda83 had been gracious enough to post a pic of herself on there -one that all the followers appreciated.
 
yes there are people (including me) who love seeing a woman in yoga pants. There have been a couple threads dedicated to something similar. Dark secrets mentioned one, the other was called Lycra/Spandex running shorts (although - none of the photos were of shorts ) and did fizzle out. Amanda83 had been gracious enough to post a pic of herself on there -one that all the followers appreciated.

Having run a fair few half marathons, the tactic someone told me to help you through the bad times, find a nice bottom, preferably in Lycra, and follow it. It's amazing how quickly the distance goes when you do that.

Works for men and women runners who are struggling.
 
The butt shots are nice, but good camel toe shots in yoga pants are indeed better in my mind. I don't have any at the moment, but I've seen a few women out and about in the skin tight things that obviously aren't wearing panties or their panties are wedged in their pussy because it's certainly cunt lips time at the mall. Be still my heart.
 
Back
Top