Things you NEVER want to hear while having sex

"Can't is the real C-word..."


(I stole this one from The Campaign):D
 
I said this already. "Live from New York it's Saturday night." The walls drop and there's an audience.
 
If you like Will Ferrell then you will like it. Anchorman and The Other Guys are guilty favorites of mine. :D

Those are NOT guilty favorites.

Elf and Blades of Glory.... Those are Ferrell movies you should be guilty to watch.
 
Those are NOT guilty favorites.

Elf and Blades of Glory.... Those are Ferrell movies you should be guilty to watch.

I think she means, guilty favorite for movies overall. Those Will Ferrell movies being the best of worst.
 
"Uh, this just isn't working for me. Would you just hold my hand while I fall asleep? Then you can see yourself out."

(True story: a woman years ago told me she had this line pulled on her twice by the same guy. Yeah, I figure once from a guy would be enough.)
 
"Maybe we should watch some porn, just to make sure we're doing it right."
 
Guitly as charged

Those are NOT guilty favorites.

Elf and Blades of Glory.... Those are Ferrell movies you should be guilty to watch.

You are right. I enjoy most Will Ferrell movies.
The Other Guys, Talladedga Nights, Anchorman, Elf and Blades of Glory are all fun. Actually the only Will Ferrell movie I ever feel any true guilt or regret for watching is Bewitched.:D
 
You are right. I enjoy most Will Ferrell movies.
The Other Guys, Taldidga Nights, Anchorman, Elf and Blades of Glory are all fun. Actually the only Will Ferrell movie I ever feel any true guilt or regret for watching is Bewitched.:D

I love bewitched. Anchorman is a guilty pleasure. My favorite movies being the American President and Mr Smith goes to Washington. So any Will Ferrel movie is going to leave me feeling guilty.

Yes I'm a snob. Not really.
 
"It's the Health Department, I'll call 'em when we're done."
 
Back
Top