Educator Roll Call

naughty educators, huh? I think you guys would like my story, link below... It's about a college professor.
 
naughty educators, huh? I think you guys would like my story, link below... It's about a college professor.

I just read over it.... and made it a fav so I can return to read all the details.... You have a very dirty mind;)

THAT is what really gets me going even more than the topic hon:devil:
 
I just read over it.... and made it a fav so I can return to read all the details.... You have a very dirty mind;)

THAT is what really gets me going even more than the topic hon:devil:

Well thanks, i'm glad you liked it. It's actually based on me and my professor for flute... it's somewhat auto-biographical. :)
 
Back into the fray. And taking lots of healthy supplements to keep the little-people germies away!!! Happy New Year, everyone!
 
Well, newbie here...first post. 22 year old English teacher from NY, pms are welcomed :)
 
Retired 6 years. Private and College Instructor here. Programming, Word Processing etc. Good luck people, I would not step back into the classroom if they gave me 10 million dollars. Taught teenagers once, that was enough, I'm ole school, didn't want to lose my pension. Hats off to teachers everywhere, we are a special breed.
 
Do I still count?

I taught philosophy in a small college for 10 years before I was pulled into the Administration. Still debating the wisdom of that move. I am still in the business of eduction, though it has been a month since my last class. :( Maybe a colleague or former student will help me feel that collegiate spirit again. :devil:
 
I was an ESL (English as a Second Language) teacher previously. Had to leave, not enough money, no career prospects etc etc.

But there were heaps of hot foreign chicks to perv on and attempt to chat up.

And a few wanted a little extra tuition.
 
Originally Posted by hoosiergirl
RC, I only make house calls to the naughtiest of students. Do you fit that criteria???

I definitely fit that criteria! Can't wait


----Still waiting sexy!
 
Originally Posted by hoosiergirl
RC, I only make house calls to the naughtiest of students. Do you fit that criteria???

I definitely fit that criteria! Can't wait


----Still waiting sexy!

I should pay you a visit and punish you in ways that I cannot do in the classroom, wink, wink ;)
 
College prof in Cinci Ohio area

... always in need of (female) fellow educators for a "teachable moment" :)
 
Naughty teacher in NYC

Hey all - history teacher here. I love that there's a post for educators. I've dated teachers and traded tales with some of my female coworkers. From my experience, teachers are some of the wildest and most adventurous lovers you could ever dream of connecting with. I guess our passion comes out in all areas!
 
Last edited:
Hey all - history teacher here. I love that there's a post for educators. I've dated teachers and traded tales with some of my female coworkers. From my experience, teachers are some of the wildest and most adventurous lovers you could ever dream of connecting with. I guess are passion comes out in all areas!

Totally agree
 
for teachers of older students, i'm curious of the general attitude towards flirting with students - do you feel it is totally unethical and something you don't do? or perhaps find it a very enticing aspect of teaching, making you a better teacher, more connected with your students when there is a particular student in your class that you flirt with or are turned on by? do you think flirting with a student ever inspired them to perhaps perform better in the course? does it make you teach better? or something you do, but just hidden from view - fun to do, just as long as its not known?

What's your opinion about flirting with students?
 
What's your opinion about flirting with students?

I think that it is a vital part of teaching. Building relationships with your students. The problem is that is can get out of hand...so I think it is a very gray area. Flirting to me is playful chatting and relationship building. Sure I make jokes about "You'll need my balls for that." when I am referring to my atomic model balls. Knowing the teenage mind is constantly thinking about sex, is a an critical element to making the content relevant to their lives. If you come across as some stuff fuddy duddy, why would they want to learn from you?

The strange thing is I am almost immune to the advances of my female students, call it ADD, but I am totally oblivious to their advances. It is not until after they have graduated that I realzied that they had the hots for me.
 
I've already posted a few times on here and haven't introduced myself. Hello all, I'm a high school science teacher. I teach kids that the other teachers can't. In other words, I teach at an alternative school.
 
Back
Top