BDSM en masse - a challenge

SteelPoint

Literotica Guru
I am looking for a story scenario to tackle the idea of, for want of a better term, 'large scale' BDSM.

The setting/idea would have to bring about a situation where BDSM is not just a cosy, private issue between a consenting couple but something far darker and on a 'routine', scaled-up level.

By way of example, I have thought of the idea of an isolated community - an island or otherwise remote settlement - where there is a 'system within a system'. Outwardly all is normal with a local council running a school, a leisure centre, library and so on. This merely conceals a secret organisation where an elite 'prey upon' the local population as they see fit, subjecting chosen individuals to torture, enslavement and sexual depravity.

I can probably make this work but am hoping someone can come up with a top notch alternative. Maybe a cruise ship? A department store? A college? A doctors' practice?

Any ideas?

The Wicker Man.

Any of the Gor novels.

As mentioned, I'm looking for original ideas for scenarios or settings, not already existing stories.

Thank you to the person who pmed me with the gulag/Devil's Island prison concept.

Last edited:
Would there be any mileage in the setting of a gym or leisure centre already complete with ropes, weights, exercise machines etc...? Don't these places often have CCTV which might play a subtly different role from pure 'security' if we push the idea a little..?

Must give this more thought...

subjecting chosen individuals to torture, enslavement.

I have an idea.

Go research what BDSM really is. We neither torture nor enslave anyone. BDSM is always safe always sane and always consensual. No one is tortured or enslaved.

What you want is a flat out sexual slavery rape story and plenty of those can be found in the Non consent section.

So do us people in the lifestyle a favor and stop equating BDSM with rape and non consent.

I have an idea.

Go research what BDSM really is. We neither torture nor enslave anyone. BDSM is always safe always sane and always consensual. No one is tortured or enslaved.

What you want is a flat out sexual slavery rape story and plenty of those can be found in the Non consent section.

So do us people in the lifestyle a favor and stop equating BDSM with rape and non consent.

Oh, aren't 'we' just forever 'in the lifestyle'..?

Can I suggest that 'we' bugger off and take 'our' ranting intolerance elsewhere..?

This is simply a friendly request for ideas.

The premise in the OP stands. Whilst my vision isn't what it once was perhaps, I fail to detect a C for consensual in the acronym. As far as I'm aware, there is no official rulebook and any gloss of 'all jolly fun and games' is purely a private take on things.

I am looking for a story scenario to tackle the idea of, for want of a better term, 'large scale' BDSM.

The setting/idea would have to bring about a situation where BDSM is not just a cosy, private issue between a consenting couple but something far darker and on a 'routine', scaled-up level.

By way of example, I have thought of the idea of an isolated community - an island or otherwise remote settlement - where there is a 'system within a system'. Outwardly all is normal with a local council running a school, a leisure centre, library and so on. This merely conceals a secret organisation where an elite 'prey upon' the local population as they see fit, subjecting chosen individuals to torture, enslavement and sexual depravity.

I can probably make this work but am hoping someone can come up with a top notch alternative. Maybe a cruise ship? A department store? A college? A doctors' practice?

Any ideas?
The idea which is done is schools is offensive, but for BDSM would be good

Color War. where people draw lots and the upper classes can do what they want to lower classes.

have it for a week.

Back