Hi! I'm new. Just being polite and saying hi... did I mention I was new? Um... hi.

You're the opposite of me because I crave attention all the time. Especially yours. ;) :p

We're gonna need photos of you two together...
NMMA%20Award.jpg

*showers you with attention*

You're the opposite of me because I crave attention all the time. Especially yours. ;) :p

I crave sexy time attention... especially tonight. Maybe it's the full moon? Oooooowwwwwwww! Lol! I have to head to bed soon because I'm leaving at 6am for another trip, so I'm about to go give myself some... err... "attention." Maybe I'll use you, sister jenibee, as my muse. ;) I finally checked out a few of your threads and holy Tennant! A hottie with a body... and a sassy, quick wit (which is even hotter in my opinion)! Yes... definitely going to think of jenibee... *buzz, buzz* hehehe... see what I did there? jeniBEE... buzz... ha ha. Okay, I'm going to step away from the keyboard now. It appears as though the blood has already rushed from my head to, ahem, "other places."

I crave sexy time attention... especially tonight. Maybe it's the full moon? Oooooowwwwwwww! Lol! I have to head to bed soon because I'm leaving at 6am for another trip, so I'm about to go give myself some... err... "attention." Maybe I'll use you, sister jenibee, as my muse. ;) I finally checked out a few of your threads and holy Tennant! A hottie with a body... and a sassy, quick wit (which is even hotter in my opinion)! Yes... definitely going to think of jenibee... *buzz, buzz* hehehe... see what I did there? jeniBEE... buzz... ha ha. Okay, I'm going to step away from the keyboard now. It appears as though the blood has already rushed from my head to, ahem, "other places."

help
I think it's overheating

Hahaha! Omg you gave me the biggest smile ever. I hope your buzzing allowed you to soar to new places. ;)

We're allowed to say Tennant again? Sweet!

A hump and a bump

For a lovely lady. Hope your travels allowed you time to enjoy the weekend. I also hope you ate lots of jellybeans and chocolate bunnies. :)

Thank you perverts...

It's been fun! You've been great! Taking a short (possibly permanent) hiatus due to a recent fall... *looks at heels as head goes over them*

"And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer."

It's been fun! You've been great! Taking a short (possibly permanent) hiatus due to a recent fall... *looks at heels as head goes over them*

"And so with the sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on trees, just as things grow in fast movies, I had that familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer."

It's been fun getting to know you! Hopefully we'll hear stories sometime... ;)

*catches you as you fall* That makes two of us. I'm also taking a break from lit, litsters, possibly forever and ever. Thank you lit for helping me find what's probably the best thing I've ever found.

"For in as much as he sought both high and low for what seemed could not be found, twas a chance encounter in the most inopportune of places that held that which could not be found. Imagine if you will, the joy and happiness which flooded his heart and soul at the mere sight, sound and touch of that which his heart desired."

mowi,

From your flight to your fall, you have been nothing but a breath of fresh air in this increasingly unpredictable wilderness that we call the Personals section. I've enjoyed the laughs, the cries (mainly from laughter), the shocks, the bumps (especially the bumps), and the playful times that we've had together during your short tenure here. May you be appreciated for and treated like the goddess that you truly are, forever. :rose:

Regards,
J

Sister love :)

mowi,

From your flight to your fall, you have been nothing but a breath of fresh air in this increasingly unpredictable wilderness that we call the Personals section. I've enjoyed the laughs, the cries (mainly from laughter), the shocks, the bumps (especially the bumps), and the playful times that we've had together during your short tenure here. May you be appreciated for and treated like the goddess that you truly are, forever. :rose:

Regards,
J

Thanks sis! I'm only likened to the best because I was in the presence of the best (read: YOU!).

Take care!,
mowi :)

Late to the party but happy to have followed the noise and crashed it anyway.

As someone who married his amazing wife after meeting her on here, I'd like to offer my congratulations to you both and if you ever return, drop in and say hey :)

That's kind of an awesome story...

Late to the party but happy to have followed the noise and crashed it anyway.

As someone who married his amazing wife after meeting her on here, I'd like to offer my congratulations to you both and if you ever return, drop in and say hey :)

... unless you miss this super cool chick and want the man that stole her heart to let her come out and play ;)

Let's start a petition, shall we? I only got to play with her a few times, but it was SERIOUSLY hot. She's hot. I miss the heat... :(

Totes jelly. We chatted on kik a few times but that was it. I'll sign your petition in a heartbeat though!

Um, can *we* play, morg? :eek: You know, while we wait for mowi.

:D

Morg! I figured out my yahoo IM thingy and sent you a Yahoo IM. And in case that wasn't stalkerish enough I also sent you a PM telling you I did that. Then I updated this thread! :D :eek:

Brava!

Morg! I figured out my yahoo IM thingy and sent you a Yahoo IM. And in case that wasn't stalkerish enough I also sent you a PM telling you I did that. Then I updated this thread! :D :eek:

I'm super impressed with your stalker skills (disclaimer: I'm ONLY impressed when these skills come from jenibee and will not be impressed should they come from anyone else! Lol) and have sent you a message on Yahoo, a PM reply, and updated this thread notifying you of such progress. Now that I have adequately met you in each venue (couldn't leave my sister hanging!), I shall proceed with the official courtship stage of this. Which parking lot do I send the chocolate, Who paraphanalia, and vibrators to? ;)

I'm super impressed with your stalker skills (disclaimer: I'm ONLY impressed when these skills come from jenibee and will not be impressed should they come from anyone else! Lol) and have sent you a message on Yahoo, a PM reply, and updated this thread notifying you of such progress. Now that I have adequately met you in each venue (couldn't leave my sister hanging!), I shall proceed with the official courtship stage of this. Which parking lot do I send the chocolate, Who paraphanalia, and vibrators to? ;)

lollin' at your disclaimer. ;)

I've responded to your PM, your IM, and now this post. Looking forward to the courtship stage with the greatest of anticipations. And now that I sound like a character from Jane Austen... I do believe we've skipped the parking lot stage (DISCLAIMER: this ONLY pertains to morg, everyone else is still required to go through the parking lot and exit through the gift shop), so I'll give it to you direct: The chocolate should definitely go to my work where I'm most likely to consume it immediately, and the Who paraphernalia and vibrators directly to my home. ;) Where I'm most likely to uh, appreciate them. Maybe with you following along on YIM. Or listening in. Or maybe you could hand-deliver them and we could... Yeah. I'll IM you that part. :eek: I take my Who merchandise very seriously. ;)

Back