Being watched...

Couple of years ago while leaving a Black Tie event, the BF and I did it on an elevator.

When we finally released that car and made it to the first floor, we walked by the security desk and the guy had the biggest smile on his face. That's when I noticed the bank of TV screens.... Yikes!

You didn't say how you felt about it....
 
You didn't say how you felt about it....

As we headed out the door I was mortified. But the next day.... I was pretty turned on by it.

I always look around now when I walk thru a hotel to see if the same guy is a security guard. Wonder if he even remembers me?
 
As we headed out the door I was mortified. But the next day.... I was pretty turned on by it.

I always look around now when I walk thru a hotel to see if the same guy is a security guard. Wonder if he even remembers me?

I would imagine he would remember you.;)
 
For me, being watched is enjoyable but not a huge turn on. What is a turn on is when my partner is excited by it and I can push the excitement and pleasure.

Many years ago, I had one girlfriend who acted conservatively but when there was a chance to be seen in any sexual situation she let loose. She was 6'2" with long legs and big breasts so there was a lot to see. One time, we returned home from a night on the town. Before we turned the lights on she pulled me to the window. Her neighbors across the yard were in the bedroom, light on, making love. My GF was so turned on watching. But knowing her desire to be watched, I turned on our light, which caused the other couple to take notice, get under the covers. My GF was disappointed until I started taking on her clothes and mine, pushing her against the sliding glass door and turned her around with her breasts pressed against the glass and then entered her from behind. As I pounded her and she kept watching the other couple watch us, which pushed her to another level as they my GF brazenly fingered her clit and pinched her nipples. When I unloaded into her she gushed and went limp as I looked over her shoulder and the other couple giving us the thumbs up. There were many other times we were watched by others but this was the most explosive.
 
I've had some women ask me to jack off while they watch. Always fun. Also had a girlfriend who was very much into sucking my cock with others around and watching. Huge turn on for both of us while giving other people a little sex show.

This would be a dream come true!
 
I dunno about being watched. But leaving that possibility open is hot.
 
What are your thoughts on being watched while having sex?
It is a tremendous turn on being watched and being a watcher, voyeur! I have been watch having intercourse by my mother in law's neighbor as I had oral sex with my mother in law. Once we were done I watched as they had turns with each other. It was beyond description.
 
Warm weather certainly adds possibilities. We parked yesterday at the train station, facing the tracks. I'm sure any passengers looking out the window could see her head bobbing in my lap, and maybe more...
 
would timidly agree, be shy at first but would eventually be turned on by it and invite them to join in!
 
Been watched a handful of times and that can vary from being an incredibly erotic experience (usually) to feeling downright creepy (once).
 
Back
Top