A pirate's life (open)

silvertongue217

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 21, 2014
Posts
6,390
The thundering roar of the forty gun canons always woke him from his nightmare

They had thundered across the ship that day shaking his ten year old body and sending him scattering like a leaf in the wind. That hadn’t even been the loudest thing that day, no his fathers mighty ship crashing into the pirate hunters vessel was much much louder. He still recalled the splintering wood pelting his face cutting him up as his father told him to go to cover.

Of course he didn’t listen

Due to the thunder and lightning, the high seas, and the strategic position of the hunter ship his father’s ram was an act of desperation not of sound strategy. He was trying to buy time to get his men onto the ship and overtake it. He couldn’t have known the hunters ship was carrying a full squad of soldiers. His father was a excellent sailor a good pirate but he was no soldier and certainly wasn’t one to be counted on in a fist fight. It was only a matter of minutes before his father was grabbing him pushing him towards the water as bullets riddled his back screaming at him to get the hell off the ship.

His father didn’t even want him on the ship in the first place. Harkens “Angel” Colson had snuck on during one his fathers rare trip to see his mother and him desiring to be with his absentee father and prove himself as a man. His father was furious when he found out partly because Angel made sure to wait until they were out far enough where it would be cost effect for him to turn around. Angel was naïve back then believing his father would be happy he was on board make him first mate and they would be the bane of the sea together.

Instead his father was pissed telling Angel off and skinning his hide for what he did in front of every one. Angel could still remember his words as he walked away from him in front of his crew.

“A pirate ship is no place for a boy”

Angel ignored the lingering memories and rose looking out at the sunlight in little Havana. He was naked wearing only a pair of beeches his tan skin glittering lightly as he grabbed the mug of rum from last night and drained it in one smooth gulp. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and got dressed pulling on the simple white tunic he wore underneath and shrugging on the long brown pirate cloak. He buckled up his pistol belt and armed himself with his usual armory of five flintlock pistols. He grabbed his boarding ax and inspected the edge for a minute before finally buckling it in place and turning back to the sleeping form in his bed.

“Are you going to wake my love?” He asked raising an eyebrow “I have to leave soon to set sail….” He said going over and kneeling down to see if he could arouse her.
 
Roni was just another worker until she had met her angel... He had saved her from an awful brute who was going to probably have his way with her had it not been for Angel.

She slowly opened her eyes and immediately gifted him with a smile. But it quickly faded once she realized it would be a long while before she saw him again.

Sitting up in bed, the sheet covering her bare breasts fell away as she wrapped her arms around his huge shoulders and she sighed, "Oh my love, I wish you didn't have to leave so soon...you've only just got here..."
 
“And the man are already getting antsy” He said chuckling and moving his head slightly to kiss her hand “I know my love I miss you to when we are apart more than even I care to admit but supplies are already running a little low on our island paradise and the people are counting on me” He said turning to give her a deep passionate kiss.

“Of course you can always come with me” He quipped leaning and touching his forehead to hers “I know you are bored here and I would enjoy the company and not being apart from you if you wish I would love for you to join me” He said kissing her once more lightly on the lips.
 
"Do you mean it?" Roni asked, her voice unable to contain her excitement as she got off the bed and ran into his arms. "I would love to go with you, my love." Kissing him, Roni, turned and quickly but on clothes, getting dressed and then quickly grabbing a sack and tossing some of her meager belongings in it.

Roni had never been on a ship before so this trip, although already special because she was able to go with Angel, also meant she was finally leaving this place and hoping to never come back.
 
“Of course I mean it” Angel said smiling at her and shaking his head “You know you’re my good luck charm Roni” He said leaning in and giving her a deep kiss before taking her hand and locking their fingers together.

“Come on” He said pulling her out and onto the sunbaked beach of Nassau. He nodded at some of the more colorful patrons leaving the bar and turned shading his eyes as he scanned the habor.

“There!” He said pointing at his ship nestled in the harbor “there she is” He said fondly “The reaper!”
 
Back
Top