The Rocker Chick (IC, semi closed)

Tera dressed as soon as Saul started making call to a local diner. She put on panties, a plaid mini skirt, black and blood stockings, boots and a black tank top. She also put on black mascara cause she knew people would be watching them.

As they pulled in Saul started going over his regular speech of signing autographs getting free meal, the usual blah blah to her. Saul and Dick entered the diner first, with rest of the band then the roadies and everyone else. Seeing with everyone with phones and cameras out, and knowing she was behind Saul, Tera quickly lifted up her shirt flashing the patrons as they gave a huge cheer, but pulling her shirt down before Saul could catch her.

As they sat down, Saul made sure she was sitting next to him, which annoyed her but she didn't make a big deal about it. When the waitress came for their order, Tera ordered a stack of pancakes and large glass of chocolate milk. When she heard one of crew snicker over her order calling her a kid for making a kid's order, Tera almost lept out of her seat if Saul didn't stop her.
 
Joey played his guitar and sang, choosing to ignore the loud sounds that Saul and Tera were making in the other room. He just strummed his guitar and sang "real thing" wondering what Tera saw in Saul. After a while Joey heard Saul and Tera discussing breakfast. "Great, more crowds." Joey thought in despair as he laid his guitar down next to him.

Joey sighed as the bus pulled into a diner. He was tempted to just stay on the bus and ignore the crowd, but he was hungry. Joey got up and followed everyone off the bus. He grimaced and flipped of the crowd of people who were filming and photographing the group. Joey watched as Tera flashed the fans, and his grimace turned into a scowl.

Just as Joey was about to enter the back room of the diner a fan ran up to him, blocking his path. "I love you, Joey!" The excited man screamed, wrapping his arms around Joey in a crushing hug. Joey pushed the man off in anger before decking him in the face. The man crumpled to the floor knocked out. "Don't ever fucking touch me!" Joey shouted at the unconscious man as he walked into the dining room.

Joey ignored everyone ordering in the small room and headed for the table in the back corner. He looked up at a nervous looking waitress as she asked for his order. "Black coffee. Bacon. Scrambled eggs." He muttered angrily. The waitress scrambled off as soon as she got his order, happy to put as much distance between her and the angry rock star.
 
Tera watched Joey as he basiclly assulated a fan, as she muttered to herself and Saul sarcasticly, "Well Joey is his usual go lucky happy self, such a drama queen."

While waiting for their order, Saul handed her stack of studio printed photos and expected her to start signing like a robot, but Tera thought cheapened the autograph expeirence. So she took the stack and marker and headed to the nearest table, and started talking to the guest, taking time to personalize each autograph and even pose for pics as well. She continued this process until she noticed waitress bring their order out and made way back to the table.
 
Joey walked over to Saul and Dick, still seething with anger. He listened to Saul's demands and grew even more angry. "That asshole came up and grabbed me. Can't you spin it off as self defense. I mean, if I can't punch a random dude for hugging me, then what the fuck do we have Dick for? I'm not fucking doing it. That guy should be glad knocking his dumb ass out was the only thing I did." Joey growled before turning around and stalking back to his table.

Joey sat down and began eating his food. After a few bites he decided he wasn't in the mood for eating, and instead pulled out a cigarette. He lit it up and took a long pull, blowing smoke around the small room. Joey flicked some ashes onto the floor and waited for Saul to come over for round two.
 
(OOC: Sorry for not posting here, been busy and didn't realize Joey posted.))

Tera was watching Joey make a scene. Watching him, Dick and Saul go at it in front of these people. On one hand she was happy it wasn't her in this argument, but at the same time, she was pissed cause Joey wanted to be the leader of the band, so she let him, but he was acting like a baby. She got out of her chair and into Joey's face.

"What the fuck is your problem? What is so tight up your ass you think you need to take it out on a fan? The press calls me a diva, but you're more whinny and bitchy than I've ever been out in public. You may question my antics on stage, but I care for my..OUR fans! Without people like them supporting us, we'd still be in dive bars in LA! If you won't be the leader you want to be and apologize I will."

With that said, Tera walked over to the distraught fan. She was as sweet as she could be as she hugged him pressing her body as close as she could.

"Hey there sorry about Joey, he seems to be in one of his super deep emo stages. Think he's pissed I shoved the strap on too far up his ass last night."

She giggled at the joke she made as the guy laughed as well. Tera smiled slightly as the guy seemed to calm down. She could feel the guy getting excited as he brushed against her, feeling his bulge start to rise, causing her to blush.

"Mmm if weren't on such a tight schedule or leash, I'd let you take me into the bathroom and fuck my brains out, but this is going to do instead."

Tera lifted her shirt up exposing herself as she pressed the guys head into her breast and let him motor boat her for a few seconds before pulling him off her. The guy was smiling brightly as Tera made her way back to the group.
 
Joey smirked as Tera went and flirted with the man he'd punched before she returned to the table. "See that? Tera just solved this problem for me. I wouldn't be surprised if that guy walked over here, right now, and thanked me." Joey said blowing another puff of smoke in Saul's face before putting his cigarette out in his plate of eggs. "Now if you'd kindly fuck off I'd like to drink my coffe in peace." Joey turned away from Saul and took a long drink from his coffee mug. As he drank his eyes met Tera's and he tried to give her a nonverbal thank you before setting the cup down.
 
As Tera walked back to her seat, she saw the look Saul was giving her, knowing he didn't approve of how she handled the situtation, using her body to fix a problem. For that was the whole conversation on the bus was about in the first place. As she strolled by Saul and saw look on his face she whispered in a cocky tone as she past by him.

"Don't like what you saw, spank me later, Master."

The way she put extra spite in how she said master, she knew that would get to Saul. It was her little game to see how far she could push him before he reacted. As she sat down, it looked like everyone was getting ready to leave, as wait staff started clearing the plates. When waitress tried grabbing her plate, Tera replied,

"Wait I'm not done!"

Then she tried shoveling everything into her mouth so not to keep everyone waiting. She hurried up and stuffed her face as everyone was loading back onto the bus, running out the door behind them.
 
It had been several hours since the resturaunt, but Tera knew something was wrong. She got a sick feeling in her stomach, she was cold and shaking. She was going through withdraws of what ever drug had her hooked on. The drug was meant to last 24 hours and always have, but it wasn't mid afternoon yet and she was already jonesing..

When they arrived to the arena she received a text from Dick asking her to come to the van. She tried sitting up but was too weak to move. With shaky hands she replied to him.

"cvopmr 2 bvysd soimntrjhoin wqeroinhg." (Come to bus something wrong)
 
OOC: sorry I haven't been on guys. I've been sick. I'm feeling better now.

IC: Joey watched Dick left. Joey had heard everything. "That motherfucker has her hooked on something!" Joey thought seething with rage. He and Tera may have had their differences, but Joey still cared about her. Despite there constant fighting she was probably his best friend. At that moment Joey wanted nothing more than to go out and beat the shit out of Dick, but he knew Tera probably needed him more right now. He stood up and quietly walked over to her bed. He sat down on the edge of Tera's bed and gently grasped her hand. "Hey Tera, how are you feeling?" Joey said, trying his best to sound soothing. "I'm right here." He continued not sure of what else to say.
 
As the drugs started pumping through her system, Tera didn't notice Dick leave, for she was trying to concentrate on getting her shit together so she didn't look like she was strung out of her mind. Soon her mind began to sink into the glorious high. She just stared at the bunk above her that belonged to Joey.

Tera remembered how when first started out, on their first national tour, how they would share a bunk cause they started dating and acted like horny teenagers fucking every night they could. What seemed to cause a wedge in their relationship was when they started to get really big in popularity. She didn't mind when groupies would throw themselves at Joey offering to sleep with him or just to suck his dick, but when she started fucking guys backstage, suddenly it was unnaceptable.

What seemed to be the last straw though was when Joey walked in on Tera sucking Saul's cock and calling him Master. She tried explaining that she loved them both, but niether seemed too keen on being in that sort relationship and share her.

Her high was interupted when she felt a hand grab her's and say something to her. She looked up and saw Joey staring down at her. She whispered to him.

"So you wedged that stick out of your ass to care for me? Have I told you recently that I loved you and wish could have some of that spark we first had?"
 
Joey sighed and said nothing. Sometimes he wanted it back too. He missed him and Tera being together and not fighting like starving dogs. Joey was tempered to tell her how he missed being with her, or even just kiss her, but he knew now wasn't the right time. She was too fucked up on whatever Dick was giving her. Instead of answering Tera's question Joey asked. "What's Dick doing to you? Do you know what he's got you on." Joey gently moved a strand of hair off of Tera's forehead as he looked at her waiting for her response.
 
Watching Saul suddenly storm the bus and pull Joey away from her, caused Tera to sit up. She watch as Saul yelled at Joey, then decked him for no good reason. She knew Saul and Joey didn't like each other cause they couldn't understand that she loved them both, but it never gotten violent before. She screamed at Saul.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU SAUL?! You overly possessive asshole! I get you don't like Joey's and my relationship, but if you can't understand I am capable of loving you both, then fuck you!"

She tried shoving past the both of them to get off the bus, she wanted as much distance between the 2 of them as much as possible. She sought of Larry and Muary, the two people she went to when she couldn't talk to joey or Saul.
 
"What the fuck did you do that for!?" Joey shouted at Saul, spitting a glob of blood on the floor. He watched as Tera stood up, shouted at Saul, and left. Joey stood and and wiped blood away from his split lip. "Why the Hell are you attacking me!? I was just trying to help her!" Joey stopped shouting when he noticed Dick hiding behind Saul. Joey ran past Saul and tackled the sleezy lawyer to the ground. He punched Dick in the face before getting up and turning to Saul. "I know you hate my guts, but think about it. You know damn well I wouldn't do anything to hurt Tera. This fuck..." Joey paused to kick Dick in the ribs "...has Tera hooked on something and he's been making her fuck him to get some." Joey growled, kicking Dick again for good measure.
 
Tera couldn't take all the drama, and she had to get away. She pushed her way off the bus and ran with tears in her eyes. When she ran out of breath she leaned against the nearest car and slumped down. Things had always been a little tense, but never this bad, all this because of her, in one way or another.

She wanted attention but not like this. She heard someone approach and out her peripheral vision she saw Dick. She hated Dick so much. When Dick first came to her about getting high to rebel against Saul, she thought it would be fun. She didn't know how powerful these drugs were, or that Dick would use them to take advantage of. Dick is the only person Tera ever regrets fucking. Back in the day Tera would even fuck fans most would consider fat and ugly for appearence didn't matter to her just their devotion to her and their character mattered.

When Dick spoke to her, she pretended she was still blitzted out of her mind and couldn't hear him. She wanted him gone, and if she had to rat him out tonight and end up in rehab, so be it. When he left, Tera kept crying until Saul picked her up and started carrying back to the bus. She saw Dick was close behind as she whispered into Saul's ear.

"Dick's the one who been giving me this crap. It's a patch he slips under my collar. Check my phone, I have all our conversations saved about the drugs as well."
 
Joey eyed Saul wearily. He finally shrugged and punched the man in the stomach as hard as he could. After giving him a moment to recover Joey shook Saul's hand. "We're cool. But what do we do about Tera? It sounded like he was giving her some strong shit. And what so we do about Dick?" Joey paused thinking deeply. "We have enough power and connections to kill him, right? Like seriously kill him, and get away with it? I always hated his guts, but this... This is just too much." Joey sighed running his hand through his hair. "Come on, we can talk later, lets see how Tera is." Joey said walking towards Tera's bed.
 
As Saul went to rip the patch from off of Tera's neck, she tried to stop him afraid of going through withdraws again, but Saul was too angry about her being doped up that he ripped off the patch anyways. The patch was only on her skin for about an hour, so she hadn't even received enough dose to keep the side effects away.

Just moments after the fresh patch was ripped off, Tera was starting to feel sick. When Joey got back after settling things with Saul, he noticed this but Tera tried playing it off.

"Come on Joe, we still have a show to do."

She tried getting up, but her legs gave out causing her to stumble but Joey caught her and put her over her arm around his shoulder. Joey was about to put her back in bed when they heard Saul cussing up a storm outside the bus. Hearing that the band was broke, that she was in no shape to perform, and the pain her body was in from the withdraws, Tera could only sob. Her entire life was falling apart, she grabbed a bottle of Jack from the fridge and started to drink.
 
Joey gently pulled the bottle away from Tera, taking a long pull from it, before setting it on the table beside them. "What the fuck do we do now? Where do we go from here?" Joey asked sitting down on the bed next to Tera with a weary sign. Joey ran his fingers through his hair before looking down at Tera. "You can't play tonight. Maybe I can do a solo acoustic thing. Saul could probably spin that. I doubt any of the fans would want to see the band play without you though." Joey sat for a few moments before quickly springing from the bed and slamming his fist into the wall. "Fuck Tera! Why'd you let that bastard do that to you!? He's totally fucked us!" Joey yelled angrily, kicking the wall in frustration. After several more kicks and a long angry string of curses Joey sat back down on the bed looking defeated. He grabbed the bottle from the table and took a long drink before handing it to Tera. "We're fucked." He said quietly, his eyes staring vacantly at the wall.
 
Tera kept drinking the bottle to comfort her. She was sinking hard into a deep depression. She was thinking about her career and how it transpired up until this point. She knew she had done a lot of stupid things, but only thing she wished she could take back was agreeing to Dick's agreement. She had most of the bottle drunk when Joey took some herself.

As Joey chastised her for allowing Dick to hook her on this drug, Tera sat up and shouted, "I didn't know the drug would be this addictive or withdraws be this crippling!"

In her little outburst Tera realized the pain and her shaking had minimumized. She was amazed that she could stand without falling over. She looked and saw the Jack bottle, and made a realization, just about every show she played, she also had alcohol on stage as well. Did the alcohol counter act the drug Dick gave her?

"Joe, we might not be fucked tonight, I just need another bottle or two of Jack in me to keep the with draws at bay."
 
Joey looked at Tera, the doubt clear on his face. "I don't know. Do you really think that will work? Getting drunk and high tends to make people less functional than more." Joey said. Tera did seem to like a little better after the drinking, but Joey was still hesitant. "What if drinking just makes her worse." He thought to himself.
 
Tera jabbed Joey playfully in the ribs, trying to get confendince up.

"You know me, I have been playing with bottles of Jack on stage for 3 years now. Thats how long Dick was doping me up, so yeah I'd say I play pretty good while drunk and on this drug, what ever it is. It just may take more JD than usual to keep shakes away. Now we've got fans waiting."

Tera managed to push Joey out of the way, gabbed another bottle of Jack and off the bus. What was noticable was it seemed to take more effort than usual for her to push him out of the way, her movements seemed strained even if she didn't notice herself.

Tera made her way backstage and sat down in front of stylist chair. The stylist made mention of how pale she looked and wondered if she was feeling alright. Tera's response was

"I'm fine, just go darker on the make up tonight, paint my face if you must, say trying something different, just need to get on stage for the fans."
 
Back
Top