Desert Nights (open pm me)

silvertongue217

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 21, 2014
Posts
6,390
The sultan’s home (even though it was a palace he insisted every one called it a home) was alive with energy and people. The dessert sun had just begun to set over the sand dunes leading to a wonderful and breathtaking sunset that mixed with the roasting yellow sands and dusty scattered rocks. The sky was painted with wonderful hues of striking violets, blues, and a bright orange. Free of civilization the stars lit up ad sparkled with intensity across the sky twinkling down at the many camels and travelers returning to the village or heading to the party. Those who were not rich or important enough to get in starred at envy at the beginnings of the oasis that the sultans house had been built on. If it weren’t for him being such a kind hearted and good sultan some might have even taken up arms and rebelled but he was and it was only because of his mercy that the village had thrived so well. So instead they turned ignoring the opulent gate or the loud sound of partying emanating from the smooth sprawling house.

Abbas Amari the dessert sultan watched from his balcony as the belly dancers moved and danced through the crowd. He was still in his bedroom his clothes laid out for him on the bed as well as his jewelry and ceremonial sword. He felt the part of him that hated attending such trivial parties fighting with the side of him that enjoyed the parties for the fun. Of course for a man with such wealth as he had he could afford to throw a party every night if he wanted to. Even though he was sure some expected him to of late he had found himself enjoying the peace and solidarity his little paradise in the sands offered him. He felt himself longing to tell every one to go home slip his pajamas out side and have…. Her come sit in his lap and watch the sun setting against the sand dunes together.

“The negotiators from Cairo are here my sultan” A man said his clipped English accent giving him a air of superiority as he came in without knocking (only he and her were allowed to do so besides the servants) “You must get dressed and move to meet them”

“Of course you would say that” Abbas grumbled turning to him and closing the doors to his balcony not caring that his advisor Mr. Statham saw him clad only in black boxer briefs. He ignored his clothes for now and folded his arms smiling at his friend.

“I am the sultan I do not wish to go to a party” Abbas said using his best commanding voice “so why is my best friend trying to force me to go when I can have his hands cut off for insisting I do some thing!”

“Because your best friend knows your duties to your people come before your wants” Mr. Statham said dryly making no move to rise to Abass's bait “now get dressed and come down I expect to see you in twenty minutes” he said matter of factly before turning on his heels and leaving the sultan alone in his room.

Abbas grumbled and turned his nimble fingers dancing over the silk of his clothing. The thought of getting dressed and rubbing shoulders with every one made his shiver so instead he turned starring at himself in the large mirror that dominated onside of the wall. His 39th birthday was only a few days away and he was happy to see that his efforts to be healthy and fit hadn’t been in vain. His skin was deep and dark tan from the years being out in the desert, his body was muscular and fit as healthy as one could hope to look at his age, his face hadn’t lost any of its striking defined features and he scratched the light stubble on his cut chin for a few seconds as he studied himself in the mirror, his hair was the only part of him that had begun to give away his age it was still black as midnight but a few grey pieces had managed to sneak up on him.

Maybe she would think it made him look distinguished

He continued to stare at himself in the mirror getting lost in his thoughts oblivious to the world and his room
 
Amira had been under the sultan's care since she was a little girl. she loved him like a father. Tonight was her eighteenth birthday. she looked around her room for her. she spotted her red floor length dress the sultan got her for her birthday party. she looked at her self in the mirror and smiled. she hoped the sultan liked what he saw. she wore her Raven black hair down with a slight curl to it. she put on her red stilettos. she dabbed a small amount of make up on her face as she has been told by the sultan she did not need it. but she like to put a little on when there was huge parties like this.


Amira walked of her room and down to the hall she came upon the Sultan's best friend. she was always nice to him but he hated her and made sure she knew it." don't keep the Sultan to long he had important guest he needs to attend to." she just smiled and walked to the elevator. she walked to the stairs and started to climb the steps. she sight a bit at what just happened.

Amira walked up to the top floor of the palace. she smoothed out her dress and made sure she hid her distraught feelings and to put a smile on for her Sultan. Amira knocked on the sultan's door. Amira walked in and smiled at the state of the sultan. Amira heart melted every time she saw him. she him smiling at her made her heart leave and her stomach have butterflies." you should be dressed by now.

There is a lot of people here." she walked up to him helping him slip on his silk shirt. she slightly lingers her hands along his shoulders." thank you again for the dress my sultan it's beautiful." she walks over to the balcony and looks out at the huge party." do we have to do this. you know i hate big crowds." she walked over and pouted out her lips and gave him her big eyes." that usually worked on him. she stepped closer and innocently started to button up his shirt. she smiled up at him and noticed his handsome features. she started to run her hand through his hair where the grey streaks were but remembered her place and stepped back. Amira out her hands behind her back and waited for his instruction.
 
“I have told you many times you don’t have to be formal around me” Abbas said smiling at her “My desert flower” He murmured lovingly reaching out and placing his hands on the small of her waist. He brought her into his arms stroking her hair softly and breathing her in she always smelled like a wild rose which was where she earned the nickname. Even when he first rescued her all those years ago the smell lingered on him in such a way that he knew what he wanted from the teenage girl. A lesser man would have taken it right then and there but he was patient instead taking her in giving her a traditional education and training her for what was to come and oh she had flourished under his care and tutelage becoming the top of he class in both of her subjects a fact he took great pride in pleasure in. Their love changed over the years from father to teenage lovers (even though nothing happened) to finally tonight on her eighteenth birthday what they were about to become.

He had to admit he was a little nervous

“I know that Mistress Alexandria talks a lot about protocol but you don’t have to be like that around me” Abbas said shaking his had and stroking her hair holding her against his chest “you are after all my most precious jewel my desert flower and soon you will be joining me in bed I don expect such formality from my lover” He said jokingly as he let her go and wen out onto the balcony.

“It is a lot of people” He said sighing “But soon it will all be over and we will all retire for the night hopefully sooner rather than later” He said glancing back over at her.

“You look heavenly by the way”
 
Amira smiled and looked lovingly into her lovers eyes." i am sorry my love. i am just around mistress all the time and she is very strict about how we address you. i guess that i forget how special i am to you." she loved feeling his arms wrapped around her." i have to admit i thought this dress would not look good on me but i wore it because i know you bought it. i am glad you like it very much. we should get going your best friend will be waiting and a lot of other men of state. i should not have come and kept them waiting i know i am last on your list of things to be doing tonight."

Amira smiled as she felt his hand in her hair. that was her greatest weakness with him playing with her hair she loved it. she shyly took the very first step and started to kiss him but then thought better of it and backed away." cant we just skip this. is this party that big of a deal and i mean its not like we will be together. mistress says i am sot stay in the background and to never be near you as i am not your queen i am just a comely servant girl as far as everyone else knows." she tried to give him her pleading eyes

Amira backed away and went to the door opening it. she waited for her lover and smiled at him but she was trying very hard to hid her disdain for tonight events. she hated big crowds and she hated her birthday.
 
“Once again you don’t have to listen to mistress” Abbas said patiently even though he made a mental note to speak with said mistress about what she was teaching her. Abbas had stressed upon the mistress that she was not to be treated this way yet it would seem she was acting like she was a common concubine but she wasn’t she was to be his wife in a few years time but she wasn’t aware of such things. He wanted her love for him to progress naturally and without constraints which would not happen if there was some preconceived notion of the two of them being wedded.

“You are going as my date Amira” Abbas said coming over to her and taking her hand “and we only have to be at the party for a little while then I have proper plans for your birthday” He told her giving her hand a squeeze before adjusting his tie and interlocking their arms together.
 
Amira smiled and him and kissed his cheek." thank you i will keep that in my Sultan. we better get going so we can get this over with." she took his arm and squeezed it a bit. she loved this man more then he knew and she was excited for tonight. this would be the night she was fully his and she could not wait.

Amira walked down to the ballroom with the Sultan. she stayed quite and did not talk till she was spoken to and even then she made sure to not maker or her love a fool of. she may be a women who is well school but she still did not under stand politics very much but she tired to keep up with the conversation.

Amira was getting bored and thought she might have some fun. she whispered in her lovers ears sweet nothings and started to tease him a but. a brave gentlemen asked her do dance and she refused being content to stand by her lover. she walked out of the ballroom for a moment as going around the room of people was starting to take it toll on her, she hated crowded places. when she was little her mother would make her stay in a small little closet to hide her from her fathers rage when he was drunk.

Amira shook the memories from her mind and watched her lover mingle with the people. they loved him so much and he loved them as well. he was a good ruler.
 
Abbas made his rounds one more time before finally joining her outside. He slipped his hands in her and admired the desert around them for a few minutes before finally turning to her.

“You are so beautiful” He said softly stroking her hair and giving a soft sigh “My most precious treasure I am glad it is your birthday I am glad we can finally move forward” He said leaning in and giving her a first very gentle kiss. One that spoke volumes of his love and commitment for her one that was meant for her and her alone.

He finally pulled away and looked back at the party “I think we have spent enough time here” He finally said turning to her and smiling “I think it is time to retire for the night my love shall we?” He said taking her hand once more.
 
Amira smiled as she felt his arms come around her. she turned to look back at him and smiled at his comment. she kissed him back unsure of what to do. she blushed a bright red. Amira grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs to the bed room. she blushed and smiled as she closed the door. she kissed Abbas and backed away and slowly slipped her red dress off her body. she stood there in front of him in nothing but a mid thigh sexy black silk lingerie. and her red stilettos. she blushed looking down and waited for him to close his mouth. she giggled a bit at this reaction.
 
“Wow” Abbas breathed stepping forward taking a shaky breath “You look beautiful my flower” He said softly reaching out and running his fingers against her belly in a slow teasing circle . He groaned at the touch of her skin and steppe forward taking her into his arms and giving her a deep passionate kiss. He pushed his tongue into herm mouth and made out with her heavily for a few seconds before finally pulling away and pushing her onto the bed. His hand went to his shirt pulling it off as well as his tie before pushing his pans down. He was naked underneath and his hard cock fell out thick and fat as he clambered onto bed with her.

“My flower” He murmured again getting in between her legs and kissing her passionately.
 
Amira moaned at his touch and was surprised by the eagerness in his kisses. she make a squeaked noise as she was pushed on the bed. she smiled at what she saw. she clawed at his chest and looked into his eyes" gentle my love. i don't know what i am doing and i hear the first time is very painful."
 
“I will be I promise you” He said gently kissing her his tongue pushing into her mouth and massaging her own. He ran his hands all over her body and teased her. He pushed his hips against her rubbing the head of his large cock against her slit to get her as wet as possible. He lifted her legs pushing deep inside of her moving until he was at her barrier.

“Relax my love” He said pushing through it going slowly to help ease her into it.
 
Amira was stiff like a rock. she tried to relax but it was failing." i am sorry my love i am just so nervous i want to please you and make you feel good." Amira grunted as she felt the head of his cock enter her pussy." god your so fucking big." she tensed as she felt him at her barrier and winced as he pushed threw. she grabbed on to his shoulder digging her nails into to him. she counted in her head till the pain was gone. she opened her eyes and gave him a smile.
 
“You are pleasing me” He said to her gently stroking her hair stopping in what he was doing to look her in the eyes “you are what is most precious to me my rose my jewel…. My flower” He said leaning in and giving her a deep kiss before moving back to regard her.

He smiled back at her and pushed breaking her barrier and filing her in one smooth motion. He waited rubbing her legs up and down gently trying to ease the pain and discomfort being careful and gently with her.

“How does it feel?” He asked gently.
 
Amira smiled at his sweet words. She kissed him back and felt him go through her hymen a he tried not to cry out but could not help her self. After a while she kissed him and started rocking her hips." Yes my love I am in deed fine." She moaned it was surprised at the pleasure.
 
“Oh god” He said his eyes closing in pleasure as he took in the pleasure of her fresh cunt “My rose” He said moving back and forth murmuring it like a Hindu praise as he felt the fresh virgin pussy accepting his invading cock. He leaned in kissing her deeply moving his hips more vigorously as he began to truly make love to her.
 
Amira could not describe the feelings she was having. she loved this man and what he was doing to her was amazing. they felt like one. Amira moaned as he picked up the pace. she pushed back into her love." oh my god baby that feels so good."

Amira smiled and pushed him off her and laid him down on the bed she got on top of him and pushed his cock into her pussy. she pushed down and back up she started going faster and faster. she bent down and kissed him.
 
Back
Top