Classified.. Area 69..take 2

Having lusted after you for the six months since you came to work alongside me & caught up in the intimacy of the moment I realise this may be my one opportunity to show my true feelings for you so taking the chance that you might rebuff me I lower my head & close my lips gently on the elongated rosebud & flick my tongue over the tender bud while squeezing the other engorged nipple between thumb & forefinger, my eyes looking up at you trying to gauge your response to my advances.
As i taste your nipple aia recognise the taste of semen on your nipple & It strikes me that the creature has tit fucked you & climaxed over your tits & I hurriedly withdraw from your nipple spitting out the semen from the creature but still squeezing your other aroused nipple.
"I think we need to talk about this Kimberly, we don't know anything about this creature""
 
"Talk about what Dr? What about the creature?" I ask showing a bit of naevity of the situation. My mind trying to draw the line between science research and your "bold" moves. As for the moment I take it research as I ask what is next.
 
"We have to decide whether we report this to the Director or keep it to ourselves" Still fondling your breasts & squeezing your elongated nipple, "Not here though , let's go to the rest room, did you feel anything odd while IT was molesting you ? Somehow it seems you sort of enjoyed it, anything you're not telling me ?" I queried, half hoping that maybe you had been turned on & felt unfulfilled, but of course that was ridiculous.
Or was it ?
 
Even though I enjoyed the feeling with a blushing expression I say " no I am fine Dr. Thank you for helping me out but are you sure this is protocol?@ as you continue to grope my perky breasts. And talk if new creatures to research. Like it is no big deal what yiu are doing.
 
"Fuck protocol Kimberly, you know what I want , I fancy you like crazy & I get the feeling you like me so why don't we seize the moment. Everyone is away for the weekend & we have the place to ourselves .......................except for him in there " nodding towards the specimen which is just pulsing gently.
Nuzzling your neck & pulling you close to me my hands creeping up your thighs caressing your cool soft flesh at the tops of your stockings. "Do you know Kimberly , I LURVE STOCKINGS"
 
That's good right Dr. That you like them but idiot know if this is right. The rebuff seems upsetting to you and you decide to give me an " assignment " saying I just need to take notes on another specimen. You leave out the sexually aggressive part hoping he turn me on so much I will need to screw you for release as you say...
 
Feeling rather disgruntled at being turned down I reluctantly let you go & tell you brusquely "Okay if you want to play hard to get that's up to you but you don't know what you're missing. I think you'll be better employed trying to find out more about Romeo in there" nodding towards the amorous specimen throbbing silently on the table , secretly hoping that it will try again with it's tentacles & maybe find a way into your panties & make you more amenable to me .
After all there is only the two of us here & there is a nice comfy bed in the rest room , we should make the most of it.
I should never have let you go back to the chamber but the stubborn look you gave me prevented me from arguing with you & you re-entered the chamber bent over the specimen examining the shiny almost reptilian skin with your fingers gliding over it. It wasn't long before it began to respond with the tentacles reappearing as before & one fastening onto your other nipple & pulsing & swelling just as before but there was an extra dimension to its response now as yet another tentacle appeared , longer, thicker than the others. It coiled around your ankle & began snaking up your long legs.
" Be careful Kimberly " I cried out in alarm but you shook your head signalling me not to interfere.
Frozen to the spot I could only watch as the creature pushed your skirt up around your waist leaving your cute pale ass exposed. One of the suckers expelled a squirt of some clear liquid & your panties dissolved before my eyes. I saw a moment of panic in your eyes but again you shook your head.
Without warning the creature sprang from its prone position & flattened its pulsing body over your ass, the large tentacle holding you in its grasp & it pulsed rapidly against your rear & I knew that it was attempting to mate with you.
Your eyes were wide open & you looked at me appealingly. Stung into action I triggered the alarm & as before the creature immediately released you & dropped back onto the bench ,barely moving.
Dashing into the chamber i grabbed you by the waist & hauled you to the relative safety of the observation room "WHAT THE FUCK KIMBERLY? What do you think you were doing? What went on in there?" Holding you tightly in my arms as you sobbed on my shoulder.
 
Last edited:
"trying to show you I can handle tough situations. These specimens are gonna be curious of us and I will know when to let them go and stop them although it does freak me out a bit" I say have mad and half in shock of situation. As I want to show you I can handle things. But you secretly want to seemed get overwhelmed by the sexually aggressive specimens on board.
 
Last edited:
"Yeah, yeah, so you're the big shot here now are you, ? You don't know the first fuckin' thing about them critters & yet you let them maul you like that , what's got into you? If I had done what that thing did to you you'd be crying harassment all the way to the White House."
I paused for breath & took a good look at you , now half naked with your tits hanging out & your skirt around your waist & panties non existent & giving me an excellent view of what I wanted most in the world.
I grinned in relief that you didn't appear to be any the worse for the assault & in an attempt to lighten the mood i remarked "At least it's confirmed what I suspected , you're a true red head " & I pointed to the tiny traces of red hair on your mound.
"If you really want to show me you can handle these creatures I think that you ought to show me you can handle a human, I'll be you're model if you like" Throwing down the challenge , "WELL? Whaddya say?"
To my astonishment & chagrin you look straight through me & pull on a fresh overall & march back to the the examination chamber & begin to stroke & coo over the pulsing shapeless mass.
"Kimberly , b,,be careful honey "I protest & follow you into the chamber as some form of protection.
 
Last edited:
igmoring your comments trying to show you up and ignore past encounters choking them up to freak encounters I. Enter the containment unit with my notepad and handheld electronic device measuring its vital signs. As I take notes not realizing the dangers as this section seems to be where the " curious " species are housed sexually aggressive ones but you think I need to learn on my own till I get broken and realize I need to submit to your knowledge in these matters as well as other more "personal" matters as well.
 
Last edited:
Thinking to myself " well she won't take any notice of my warnings I'll let her get on with it"But I hovered in the background , just in case I was needed.
Hanging back I could observe the shapely swell of your ass as you bent over the specimen completely unaware that the overall you had slipped on was really no more than a jacket & did nothing to hide your long legs & the crease where your thighs met your buttocks. I groaned inwardly at the tantalising sight thinking of the fun we could be having if only you weren't so damn pig-headed & determined to prove yourself to me.
As I watched you running your hands over the creature it suddenly jerked & what sounded like a sigh came from deep within the specimen & a thought entered my head unbidden by my own thought processes "MMMMMM THAT'S NICE , CARRY ON "
"WHAT THE FUCK ! " I said without realising it & saw the creature unfurl a long tentacle & fasten a large sucker on your head. The creature was wired to a TV monitor which was supposed to show the brain activity of the specimen. Until now it had been blank but now it was crackling into life & showed an image of you laying naked on your back with your long legs waving in the air & your arms outstretched to me seemingly begging me to go to you.
It took only seconds to understand that the creature was reading YOUR brain patterns & displaying them on the TV monitor. I was unsure as to how to respond , did the creature want me to know & take action ? Were YOU even aware of it?
I glanced at you still bent over the creature your hands buried in the folds of its outer layer but your hands moving quickly as though jerking it off a look of mesmeric pleasure on your face.
"That's enough Kimberly , you've proved your point " I finally barked at you & grabbed your arm & pulled you free from the creatures grasp & putting my arms around you took you to the rest room "Do you know what went on in there Kimberly?" I gasped my face close to yours, feeling your hot panting breath on my face & an overwhelming urge to kiss your sweet sensuous lips.
 
Last edited:
With a confused look on my face I say " non Dr. Just the tentacle on my head Bd an odd feeling like something was pulled from me like thoughts but that's crazy talk right?" I say. As to your amazement I payed no attention to the TV monitor and you are the oy one that saw what was displayed up there. " I ne..need to get back to work. Much research needs done " I say as I breathe a bit hard and labored, exhausted in some sense but not sure why.
 
It was plain to me that you had no memory of the happenings in the chamber & you hadn't seen or didn't remember what I had seen up on the screen, it must have been your subconscious that the creature had probed but it seemed that you were drawn to the specimen , as if you had to know everything about it even if it meant putting yourself in danger. I was the only one who could see what was happening but I was helpless to stop you, my only hope was to distract you from the specimen & make you more interested in me .
"You are not crazy Kimberly , there's something going on with that creature that I don't like , I saw something in there that you won't believe but please trust me" I implored you , holding you around the waist, your pert backside pressed against my bulging , rampant groin. Grinding myself against you as you fought to return to the specimen , "NO Kimberly NO, not until we have a full team available to take all the vital security measures "
As we fought each other your overall came undone & your breasts tumbled out, your nipples hard & distended & you were panting hard as though in orgasm but it seemed your only thought was to return to the creature that was abusing you without your knowledge.
Sadly you slipped from my grasp & headed for the examination chamber once more. I could only watch helplessly & I heard the voice in my head " Come to me my pretty one "
 
Moments later you follow means see me in the containment unit. You call to me through the intercom since the door is locked. I respond not. You see a glassy look in my eyes like some kind of trance over me and can hear a low repetitive sound emanating from the specimen. You watch as it slowly strips me then are shocked when one tentacle goes to my forehead like before and another slides up my long legs and penetrates my bald pussy and begins to pump it as I stand there like a mannequin glazed look in eyes. You try to access the unit but something has it blocked as the key code is not working. The specimen turns to you. Then begins to pump in and out of me as you see images on the monitor again. This time it seems like my thoughts again this time showing me wanting you just to take me by force.
 
I try to follow you into the chamber but the door slams shut in my face & I can't open it as the key code appears to be blocked. Looking through the observation window you stand as if frozen & the specimen unfurls its tentacles again & fastens on your forehead as before while another coils around you & tears your overall away & leaves you naked & unmoving seemingly unaware of what is happening, your eyes are glassy & unfocussed.

The tentacle coils around your thigh & slides slowly, tortuously as I watch, to part your pussy lips as you lean back against the table & part your legs. Your pussy opens like a pink flower in bloom, droplets of your juice begin to drip from the swollen lips & you are impaled on the long thick tentacle & it begins to pump in & out. I can hear you gasping as it ploughs into you , pumping faster & faster , pushing deeper inside you. Your hands grasp the edge of the table your knuckles white & you push your breasts forward, arching your back.

Without warning the screen crackles into life & I can see an image of you holding your arms out to me begging me to take you hard & mercilessly.

Shaking my head I try to work out what it all means. Then a flash of realisation hits me. The creature is reading your subconscious thoughts & taking my place challenging me for possession of your body.

The realisation gives me added strength & I manage to force the door open "RIGHT, YOU MANKY PIECE OF SHIT, YOU WANT A FIGHT YOU'VE GOT ONE" Almost screaming at the creature, taking hold of the tentacle that is pumping inside you I begin to pull it out but it just grows longer in my hands. Desperately I tug & pull at it but to no avail, in desperation I seize a lit Bunsen Burner from the table top & direct it onto the tentacle.

A blood curdling scream echoes round the chamber & the tentacle shrinks & dies like a dead vine hanging from your pussy that is dripping , almost gushing with your juices & the intoxicating aroma of your arousal permeates the air.

Triumphantly I throw you over my shoulder & carry you out of the chamber to the rest room & lay you on the bed. Standing back my gaze travels over your perfect body , Taking in your heaving breasts & hard pointed nipples, your twitching mound & your long shapely legs & I realise that even though I had wanted you all this time I had no idea of the prize that was hidden beneath your clothes, but now it was revealed & mine for the taking.

Remembering the yearning pleading look in your eyes that I had seen on the screen I wasn't about to ask I just wanted to take. Fearful though that the creature would recover & somehow regain its hold over you I bound your hands above your head to the iron bars 0f the makeshift bed & sat beside you stroking my hands over your body , following every smooth rounded curve, holding each firm heavy breast in my hands, my thumbs rubbing over the coarse hardness of your nipples. Slowly you begin to come round & at first you look confused & bewildered & tug at the bonds holding your wrists then you begin to smile, it spreads over your face & into your eyes & I see your lips move in a whisper but unable to hear I bend my head to you.
 
Well big boy you tied me here now what? I know take me. You know you want to. Let's see what ya got?" I say in a playful challenge as my body writhes on the table unable to separate from my bonds.
 
Your words take me by surprise as I was expecting you to be tearful & slightly nervous over what was about to happen but you seem to be relishing it & practically challenging me to take you.
Always one to accept a challenge I slap your face , leaving my hand print on your cheek, "Don't ever take that tone of voice or attitude with me again" Snarling & curling my lip. My hands roaming freely over you now as I feel free of any need to gain your consent for anything, you are mine & I can do as I please & make you do whatever I want you to.

Despite my feeling of power over you I still have a spark left in me that tells me to treat you well & I caress your breasts gently, feeling tiny jolts of sexual energy pass through my finger tips into your soft skin, my thumbs skim over the coarse buttons of your nipples & to my delight they immediately harden & you arch your back pressing them against my touch as if needing the reassurance.

My eyes are drawn to the faint triangle of red hair between your legs & I let my fingers comb the soft down on your mound & laugh quietly as you squirm on the bed, only succeeding in revealing more of your wet pink folds that hide the entrance to my goal.
"Kimberly, we both know that things have gone too far now for me to stop & I don't believe you want me to , you set me a challenge to show you what I've got, well how about this ?" Tugging the zipper down on my pants & hauling out my stiff throbbing pride & joy all nine inches of it.
 
My eyes widen at the size. You can tell by my look I have not seen one so big. My legs rub together as the sight pleases me. " well gonna show me or do something with it" I say egging you on, agIn showing my stubborn headed side. As I smirk still thinking you have nothing Nd ready to call your bluff. As I pretend to yawn playfully " mocking" you as indie there.
 
Seeing by your eyes that you are impressed I just hold it tantalisingly in front of you letting you appreciate the favour I am about to bestow on you before pushing you flat on your back & spreading your legs wide opening up your wet pussy, your sneering words driving me on to make you want me deep inside you.
Holding your arms by the wrists high above your head so your tits push forward against me I ram my cock into your soggy cunt not bothering with the niceties of foreplay just wanting your hole to feel the full force of me & I ram harder & deeper with each stroke, my shaft grating against your sensitive g-spot & grinning as you gasp & roll your head, then pausing & leering at you "I've got lots of energy honey so prepare yourself for a long night , you're gonna be so fucking sore come morning"
Ramming my thick shaft into you again your pussy squelching loudly as I pump my cock inside you & then I feel you beginning to move with me, your hips meeting mine with a wet slap.
"C'mon Kimberley, you cock teasing slut , cum with me when I tell you , GOT IT?"
Forcing my lips onto yours & pushing my tongue in your mouth muffling your cries.

Without warning a voice in my head chuckles " MMMMMM that's so good my human friend , I'm sure Kimberley is watching with great interest & wishing that it was indeed her that you are mating with"
SHIT, NO , IT CAN'T BE , Don't tell me it's taken you over & I've been fucking an alien specimen. My cock immediately shrivelled back to its usual size & I jumped back staring in horror & disgust at your form spread on the bed still smiling benignly at me.
 
I shake my head and give you a confused look like I'm coming out of a trance or something. I start to say where am I in my voice. Then you hear the voice in your head again then mine. I try to regain control. Then you hear a hissing sound in your head and more of mine as it seems my will has defeated whatever "force" was controlling me. You know we have more specimens to "study" and take notes on. And think if the next one for me to take notes on and get my mind off this encounter for now. I wake up in my room groggy but then dress and head out dressed in my skirt blouse and heels looking at charts for next one to research specimen wise. Not knowing of our sexual encounter as you have ability to temporarily erase memory with top secret tech you are working on.
 
Refusing to believe the voices in my head & seeing you laying spread out on the bed with that familiar 'just fucked' look that women seemed to assume. You shake your head in apparent bewilderment & sadly I realise that you have no memory of what has just taken place.
I hear your voice asking where you are & I am about to reply when the other voice invades my mind " She remembers nothing, however I do & it was most pleasant" I shake my head trying to rid myself of the disgusting thoughts that it conjures up. Eventually the voice subsides & is replaced by a loud hissing which again quickly subsides & I can hear your prattling on about having other specimens to study. You seem oblivious to the fact that you are stark naked & alone with me, you slide off the bed & don your skirt, blouse & heels & you stride off to the lab seemingly unaware that I have just fucked you & taken you to orgasm & cum inside you.
I decide that this is probably not the best time to reveal it to you, but I will in time as I want a repeat performance with you fully aware of what is going on. Meanwhile I have to find out how & why the specimen has the abilities to control our minds & bodies. As a scientist I doubted the ability of the creature to take over another body but the ability to make it seem so was something entirely different & I intended to discover the secret while protecting Kimberly. MY KIMBERLY, the thought popped unbidden into my head , it had no right to be there, Kimberly didn't belong to me, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, or did she? I become uncertain in my mind about everything & stagger to my room & collapse on the bunk my head full of shadowy images , tentacles, widespread legs & wet pussies before i fall into a deep sleep.
 
Last edited:
You hear a scream from down the hall. After you race to the area. You see me in a containment unit with two large specimens. They look ape like but alien at the same time. I had a stun gun for protection but it lies smashed on the floor of this "cell". The door lock smashed preventing door from being opened. You can only watch.
 
A loud scream wakes me from my slumber & I race to the lab & see you in a containment unit grappling with two apelike alien species. Your stun gun is lying smashed on the floor & the door lock has been smashed making it impossible to open.
"Oh fuck, not again " I think to myself as I struggle with the mangled lock , looking through the small window in the door I see that the two creatures have you stretched out on a work bench & they are frenziedly ripping your clothes off as you struggle & scream in terror.
Watching helplessly, my face pressed against the observation window, they have you naked stretched out on the bench, it seems one of them is smiling as his long claw like fingers run along your pink slit, I see your mouth open wide in a scream but I can hear nothing as the chamber is sound proof. It seems that one is talking to the other as I see their mouths opening & closing.
Suddenly you seem to relax & big soporific smile appears on your face they rub their bony fingers over you seemingly massaging your breasts & I can see your dark nipples hardening & you begin to writhe & buck thrusting your hips in the air opening your legs wide. "ASHLEY, are you alright?" Screaming in desperation. These creatures have not yet been assessed as to origin or species & as such Ashley should not have been near them.
Your face turned towards me your eyes blazing with lust & you drew your lips back in a vicious looking snarl. The largest of the two creatures leapt onto the bench & began sniffing between your legs & then prodding your pussy with a long finger before sniffing it & then licking it salaciously. He reached between his own legs & withdrew the longest penis I had ever seen on a creature of any size, dwarfing the two foot long penis of a magnificent stallion I had once worked on. This was not overly thick in girth but it was long & hard , straight as an arrow & right now it was heading towards Ashley's sweet soft pussy.
I hammered on the door hoping to distract the creature but he or it took no notice & he drove the long piece of meat into your tight pink hole & you relaxed opening your legs wider & your head dropped to the bench in acceptance of his invasion. He thrust it deeper pumping you in the same manner as humans do & you bucked up against him seemingly welcoming this alien species to invade your body. It took no more than a minute before the creature withdrew from you & I could see the pale mauve glue like substance dripping from the tip.
I knew immediately that he had his own version of impregnation but I had no idea what the outcome might be, If indeed I could get you free from their clutches.
In desperation I hit the alarm at the side of the door & the piercing shriek seemed to do the trick as they covered their ears & scampered back to their cages & cowered in the corner.
Meanwhile you seemed to have returned to your normal self & was at the door gesticulating for me to let you out. I had no option but to blast the door open with the emergency supply explosives. As soon as the door was open I secured the cages & turned to you holding your naked shivering body to me.
"What the fuck went on in there ? what were you doing in there?" the questions came thick & fast but my main concern was the impregnation.
"We need to get that semen , if it was semen , get it analysed as soon as possible so we can find what we're dealing with"
I took a sample from a trickle from your pussy & did a quick DNA analysis.
Looking up at you incredulously I gasped
"THOSE ALIENS, THEY'RE NOT FROM EARTH RIGHT, WELL HOW THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE HUMAN DNA?"
 
Last edited:
ibsay nothing trying to regain my composure. I stand to walk by but stumble like a newborn dear with the assault my pussy took. Leg muscles buckle in weakness and it seems like I'm in a state of shock not really knowing where I'm at or what went on. Maybe from fear or just getting worn out. I look at you with a glazed look on my eyes then pass out into your arms.
 
Last edited:
Catching you as you stumble & pass out, my hands cupped over your breasts I can feel that your nipples are hard like diamonds & you are muttering incoherently but I catch the words "Need" & "Fuck" My brain goes into overdrive & I hear what I want to hear. My hands slide down your limp body & I am entranced by the soft silkiness of your skin & slip my hands between your legs which seem to open of their own accord & my fingers find the soft wet slit & your mouth opens to kiss me firmly even though you are not awake.
Determined not to be denied this opportunity I sling you over my shoulder & march quickly to my cabin & lay you down on my bed, standing back I take in your limp form but even as you appear unconscious your eyes flutter open & there is a deep look of want in them.
All thoughts of my discovery of the aliens having human DNA disappear & a hunger invades my body reaching to my groin & the biggest erection I have ever had rises unbidden.
"You want it Kimberly, you need it, you asked for it, by fuck you're going to get it"
I mutter , standing over you. Gently pushing your legs apart & kneeling between your legs I tease the outer lips of your slit with the my cock head & slowly ease into your wet slick hole , lubricated with your juices & my precum I slip easily inside you, burying the full length of my cock inside you & I begin a slow rhythm of long thrusting strokes & you move beneath me , your hips moving in sync with me. Wanting to believe that you are aware that we are fucking I drape your arms around my neck & lift your legs around my waist so we are in the position I had dreamt of.
My thrusts became more urgent & your limp body shook as I pounded your pussy, your tits bouncing & shaking like two water bottles. My orgasm came without warning & I emptied my balls into you & to my surprise your body shuddered also & I felt your warm juices flooding over my cock. I was in heaven & fell asleep laying on top of you with my cock still buried in the tight wet folds of your pussy.
 
Back
Top