Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I figured I would poke my head in here and introduce myself, I'm 18 and my name is Ashleigh.

I've only been with a girl twice, but I would love more since I can clearly say I am more than likely attracted to women far more than men. (did I just use a double negative?!) Anyway, I can be a bit shy, but I am actually into the possible idea of a little bdsm (ok, don't kill me) I'm just so submissive, haha.

And if anyone is interested, there is a pic posted of me, well, my tits. I should find the link and put it in my siggy.:rose:

I figured I would poke my head in here and introduce myself, I'm 18 and my name is Ashleigh.

I've only been with a girl twice, but I would love more since I can clearly say I am more than likely attracted to women far more than men. (did I just use a double negative?!) Anyway, I can be a bit shy, but I am actually into the possible idea of a little bdsm (ok, don't kill me) I'm just so submissive, haha.

And if anyone is interested, there is a pic posted of me, well, my tits. I should find the link and put it in my siggy.:rose:

Link PlEASE!!

Hi ladies! Just wanted everyone to know I'm from the Florida area, looking to b on for a while. I am 27 yr old married female looking for fun. Pm me if interested. I will b on for a while.

Hi ladies! Just wanted everyone to know I'm from the Florida area, looking to b on for a while. I am 27 yr old married female looking for fun. Pm me if interested. I will b on for a while.

Interested?? Oh my yes!! pm to ya!!

Curious Quest in BC

• I've always had a tendency to direct my sexual responses to both sexes mostly just by flirting, dancing and casual touching. Lately I'm driven by this passion almost a hunger to ascertain the flavor of a woman!

Rayne :cathappy:

It's lunch time where I am, but I've missed some late nights due to lack of internet. Hope you're all well.

Hi Filly Gal I've been interested in both sexes for quite some time and I'm so glad there is a place for us ladies to chat :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back