Star Wars: Cataclysm

Alixa couldn't help but grin. "It is," she agreed. "They'll probably talk it over real quick before they decide to do anything, which would probably grant you an audience. Using powers you haven't used before does tend to get their attention." She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.
 
Astalaa snorted delicately. "She's nothing like me except she might enjoy the physical aspects of her combat as much as I enjoy my delicately diplomatic missions." She grinned. "That handmaiden on our last jaunt... She was very.... Flexible. She told me that next time you should join us." She winked, then tapped her chin, sighing thoughtfully. He had always been more than a little too observant.

"I sought you out. I got... Well I have a more-than-educated hunch, that something is going to go down. You are the only person I know who can both keep me alive and who knows about my... abilities. I got an itch in my tchin-tchun that we are going to need each other's skills sooner rather than later." She gave him a glance, her eyes worried. "This is too big for me to handle alone."
 
Alec

He lifted an eyebrow, "You needing help is like a Hutt asking for a loan." He tapped a finger on the work top, "But I also know that you can't really lie to me, that is why I win against you so much in Pazaak and I still refuse to tell you what your tell is." He gave a small grin.

"Fine, I will go along with your story, that there is something coming and you need my help. But I have a few conditions, firstly you do not get in my way while I do my work, secondly this is my ship, when I tell you to do something, you do it and lastly I know that the Echani has a certain allure to her, if you do decide to end her self-concious blundering torture, try to do it in a cabin while I'm NOT trying to sleep. Last time I had to listen to you two and missed out on much-needed sleep." He selected a pulse-blade and activated it, turning his attention back to disassembling he light saber.
 
Aima flashback

Aima sat at her repaired table with the table cloth on it, waiting for the return of Astalaa. This time allowed her mind to wander. She thought back to her other romantic encounter; she had so many years ago. Yet she still remembered it like it was yesterday.

Two Jedi master and one of their students had come to visit the monastery on Eshan. Her monk instructors had requested a training bout between their best student and the Jedi’s student, a young man named Allen Kade.

She stood in the library study, facing the young human fighter, awaiting the signal to begin. The small green Jedi master had asked the Roshi Alit (spiritual head monk of the monastery) about her fighting style.

“She is not like a Jedi fighter … her emotions will be on display … she is unpredictable.” The monk said with a small amount of embarrassment.

"Fear for her, to turn to the darkside, do you?” The small green Jedi master asked Aima’s Roshi.

"No” Alit replied with confidence, but then he continued “However sometimes I feel she is not only battling using her emotions … but she is also battling with her emotions.”

The small green Jedi thought for a moment staring at her "Hmm, clouded her future is" he finally said. Then he looked at the human student for a moment. Roshi Alit looked to him as well.

Roshi Alit added “The cloud of the dark-side surrounds them both"

Roshi Alit turned to the other Jedi Master named B'Kal, a Twilek.

“Is your student ready?” he asked.

The twilek nodded.

“Students … please begin!” Roshi Alit ordered

She and this student/padawan Allen Kade pulled out their light sabers and circled each other. Her blade was green and Allen’s blue. She thought back to the Jedi code remembering it from her training.

She said the code aloud so the Jedi masters could hear it as she circled the young human “There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowledge, there is no passion, there is serenity. There is no chaos, there is harmony. There is no death, there is the force."

“Control your emotions … what a load of pure DRUK!” She said in disgust.

She leapt forward clashing swords with the student … who was as lightening quick as she was. They traded blows and parries with mind blurring speed.

“Aima Edo … is a most knowledgeable lightsaber duelist!” B'Kal Jedi Master commented, watching the busty echini raining down blows.

“I thank you for the compliment … Allen Kade is equally skilled” Roshi Alit replied with another compliment ... watching the human parry all of the blows.

She had been much more aggressive, charged at Allen, but the human had no problem parrying and blocking her wild almost out of control strikes, she was using all the many fighting forms she had been trained in … but the combination of them was unique. Nevertheless Allen effortlessly blocked her strikes.

She had begun to get irritated with his constant defense. Her attacks began to get more ferocious and at the same time a little bit more careless.

In this way, Allen quickly parried one of her incoming strikes and slapped the lightsaber from her hand … disarmed her.

Allen thought the battle was over; however she did not give up just because she had no weapon. She slipped inside his blade and grabbed his blade hand. Her other hand punched him in the stomach.

Allen grunted but the punch did not affect him. He pushed her away …

“Most interesting fight …Most interesting!’ B'Kal commented.

As she stumbled backwards she grabbed her lightsaber and re-activated the blade.

“Well fought …” She said to Allen as a compliment. However this time her plan of attack was going to be different.

They circled each other once more.

“I now know your weakness …” She had told him …a smug smile slowly formed on her lips. She charged forward again … striking faster and with more precision than her last series of attacks. As Allen was barely able to dodge the strikes in time, she grabbed a table lamp and threw it at his head … he ducked but that allowed her to kick his sword hand … his lightsaber went flying. She leapt at him but he recovered quickly.

They ended on the floor … she was laying on top of him, both of them holding her lightsaber. Her large breasts pressed against his chest.

“Impressive” Allen said. She did not know what he thought was impressive … her breasts or her fighting.

She leaned in closer to him “I think you are impressive too!” She said her silver eyes filled with lust as they looked deeply into his hazel green eyes. She kissed him with a passion she did not know she had.

“Most interesting!” B'Kal said laughing

“Students!! Aima … what are you doing??!!” Roshi Alit called out in complete embarrassment.

“The darkside I fear not … but danger … is the girl …I fear!” The green Jedi Master commented with a smile.

The Human fighter pushed her off him.

“What was that!” he said wiping his lips ... trying to recover his dignity.

“Come my young padawan … I think you and the young lady have learned an important lesson today” The twilek, Jedi master said grabbing Allen and pulling him away.

Both of her and allen looked one last time into each other eyes … before each of their teachers dragged them away. They both had felt something in that kiss … a special connection.
 
She narrowed her eyes. "One day I will figure it out, bantha butt."

Glancing in the direction of the Echani female through the bulkheads, she shifted her stance slightly. "I don't know. She doesn't seem...." She tried to find the right word. "Able to be unattached. I hear that Echani are not casual in anything they do. And I'm not the type to stay with anyone for too long."

She didn't do relationships, nor love, nor long-term. It was unprofessional and too risky. It was also too dangerous. She didn't like the risks that way. Not on her life. She had a moral compass, such as it was, but relationships and permanence... she didn't do that.
 
Alec

"Yeah I noticed that, she didn't want to let go of me until I gave in to teach her a fighting move. That is part of why she's on the ship." He finished his work and started to place the pieces of the light sabre into a sectioned box. He picked up one of the fruit and took a bite, "Problem is, if I teach her, she would want to know more. The more she knows, the more we will dance and you know how the Echani gets when they dance. I think that no matter her tastes, in the heat of the moment it will go the way it usually does."

He paused and looked at Astalaa, "Now that I come to think about it...you've always had your fun with others around me. Almost seems like you want to get me jealous." He gave her a grin, finished the fruit and picked up the sandwich. "I have a bit of data to sort through, you can entertain the Echani until I take her to the sparring deck."
 
Vaas found Thallan drinking something bright green from a flask, and the fumes were enough for him not to ask what the stuff was.

"Are you drinking about what happened today?"

The Jedi turned and raised a dark eyebrow, carefully sitting down on the edge of a view port, his back to the warm night.

"You mean almost killing that boy who was rough housing with his little girl friend?"

Vaas spread his hands helplessly. "How could you have known? You reacted is all."

"I'm a Jedi! I'm not supposed to react."

Vaas slouched into a comfortable chair and turned to regard the inebriated man with the lightsaber.

"Thallan, have you ever been in love?"

Thallan looked at him in great confusion. "Have I? I think...yes. Once, long ago."

"And what happened?" Vaas asked, gently.

"She was...perfect. Beautiful and strong and buxom and fierce. Like the walking wet dream of any male being. And she was sweet on me. But..."
Thallan glared at Vaas. "Jedi aren't forbidden to have sex!"

"But attachment is...discouraged. We had one night. Just one night and then I had to go, had to leave her. I've always wondered what could have been if I'd stayed."

Vaas leaned forward, hands clasped. "Has it ever occurred to you that what you Jedi do wrong is detaching? How can you protect and serve other people when you've set yourselves so far apart from, above of, that you no longer understand them or even identify as one of them?"

Thallan took a healthy swig from his flask and then tossed it to shatter in the corner. "Wha'ye'mean?"

"I'm just saying that, the way to get the attention of a power hungry mad-man is not with clinical detachment and icy emotional control. It's with an act of deeply felt passion that you get the attention of a man like that."

Later, in the dark of his bunk, Thallan dreamed of a silver haired beauty with the kind of body men worshiped, riding him with fiery joy, her smooth skin slick with sweat, her powerful muscles gliding over each other...his perfect battle angel.
 
Half a galaxy away … in hyperspace … Aima was thinking of that same night as she sat at the cloth covered table.

Roshi Alit had lectured her on her behavior. She was warned strongly about her emotions and the darkside. She had heard it all before.

“Roshi Alit … what you are telling me is from love … strong emotions flow. If something were to happen to someone I love … then there is a risk of me turning to the darkside. But that is a false logic. Love is not the emotion that causes those with the great dragon inside to turn to the darkside. It is anger … or maybe misplaced anger. Love is an emotion of goodness and light” She had told him

“Aima … you are still young. You don’t fully understand. Love is a good emotion, but those truly in love are under its spell. People in love have been known to do crazy things. That is why users of the great dragon must avoid attachments. It is the most wise path to follow” Roshi Alit explained.

“It is a low risk path … but what if someone were to be able to love and not stray to the darkside? The darkside harnesses anger and negative emotions to great effect. What if someone could harness the positive emotions … like love? They would be as powerful or maybe even more powerful than any Sith!” She had argued

“An interesting notion … probably something every Sith thought before being swallowed by the Darkside. Now go to bed … and sleep on what I told you” Roshi Alit ordered her.

She went to her room and lay down to sleep. But sleep did not come to her. She kept seeing Allen’s eyes. She kept feeling that strong connection with him. “OH HOLY KARK … I can’t believe I’m doing this” She said to herself.

She got up and made her way outside the monastery. She stood in the courtyard and stared up the stone wall to the window to Allen’s room. It was slightly open. She silently and quickly climbed the wall. Then she silently pushed open the window and slipped into the room. Allen was up and out of bed … lightsaber in hand but not activated.

“Ahhh Hi” she whispered.

“Hi” He said back

“Allen … the whole kiss thing during the fight ... I’m sorry. I know Jedi cannot have attachments … and you probably got into deep druk for it.” She explained

“I’m not a jedi … I’m a padawan” Allen corrected.

“Oh” She said and moved closer to him. “So I can kiss you again and it would be ok?” She asked.

“Well …” he started to answer but his answer was cut off by she lips kissing him. It was a long passionate kiss and when they separated again. She whispered to him “You can give me the answer to that question after we have finished fucking”

It was the most sensual and intense sexual experience she had ever had. He had her shaking uncontrollably in orgasmic pleasure most of the night. She did not do badly either as he came with such intensity and volumn he almost blacked out several times.

She still remember getting on top of him and riding his big cock for a long time. She honestly lost track of time … she did not have to stop and rest, She just kept going and going. They were both drenched in sweat, making it much easier for her to grind on him.

Early, just before sunrise, she fell asleep in his arms.

When she awoke a few hours later, ready for more love making, he was gone. There was no hologram, no message, no note … not even flowers and a thank you for a good time. Nothing.

When she tried to find him, he was gone. There was no trace he had ever existed. Wiped from all the data banks, like he was a shadow or a ghost. She was heartbroken and swore off all men from then on. But she did not swear off love, the power and passion of that night proved what she had suspected. Love increased the power of the great dragon tenfold!
 
Back
Top