Melissa's Pictures ! First Thread be gentle ;)

sweetmewlissa

Virgin
Hello I'm Melissa
Looking for : Fun ;)
Here are my pictures : http://imgur.com/EiFDkXR,SKS87Po,0ad59Bg,VwEk4wo

I hope you like them ^^ i have more I'm willing to share with only a few people ! :kiss:

IF you want to contact me here is my skype : 'sweetmewlissa'
or kik : same as my skype username :cattail:

Bye :kiss::kiss:

Stay naughty :devil: !

Very cute and a nice body, that's coming from a dirty old man, PM me is interest in chatting.

Private messaging is a bit slow for me :) you know i like typing and getting response fast :)
I have yahoo too

Thanks !

Thanks everyone for the support i really appreciate it ^^
I'm currently busy with school if anyone wants to help me with my school needs via donations i can surprise you with many pictures of me ^_^ :kiss::kiss::kiss:

See you again :cattail:

When you hope hope you like them, OMG That is an understatement you are very very hot ,got the blood in this old body pumping

As I was viewing some of the posted photo's, the more artistic, some even professional ones, I thought these are really good. Then when I saw your photo, I thought, she looks young and "innocent," I hope she knows what she is doing. Then I scrolled down and laughed. Silly me, of course you know what you are doing! Not so young and innocent though! That was really cute! Nice hook with the photo to generate interest and then tease them to see what you can trade for.......Let me guess, you are majoring in Global Economics??or International Trade??
Good Luck with the Fund Drive~!

Hello I'm Melissa
Looking for : Fun ;)
Here are my pictures : http://imgur.com/EiFDkXR,SKS87Po,0ad59Bg,VwEk4wo

I hope you like them ^^ i have more I'm willing to share with only a few people ! :kiss:

IF you want to contact me here is my skype : 'sweetmewlissa'
or kik : same as my skype username :cattail:

Bye :kiss::kiss:

Stay naughty :devil: !
You can share with me anytime. I especially like the nude in the mirror. Surprised that you have a big bush.

Not to be a jerk, but these pictures have been on the net for three years. The girl's actually named Jenna and she's in her twenties, LOL.

Good luck with the money scam, its probably a guy. :D

Not to be rude or mean but I would suggest that this thread be moved to the Am Pics section. This is the Visual Arts Corner and I do know Photography is an art as well but these pictures and post seem more suited for the Am Pics Thread. As someone who has great respect and love for art and for the people who create it I would ask you to kindly move this thread to more suitable section. Thank you!

Not to be a jerk, but these pictures have been on the net for three years. The girl's actually named Jenna and she's in her twenties, LOL.

Just making sure this is re-posted again so all are aware! :):):)

Hi Mellisa didn't realize to scroll through all your pictures... very attractive set of pics nice face and body ....your body would be very nice to draw ... but need to work on poses hard to do in selfies ...

Melissa! Where did you go? I have cash I just got from someone in Nigeria (they were looking to hide it outside Nigeria, or I had a relative there, I forget but whatever, it doesn't matter) and I want to support your dream and not scam at all. Message me!

Are you sure it's Jenna? I thought she was Ashley, or maybe "Asian girl with big boobs," or ...

Back