Naked Saturday Morning at Home

In two weeks I am going to have more than just a Naked Saturday Morning at Home. I'm going to have a rare three days home alone and plan to spend it all butt naked, night and day!

The wife is going out of town to a wedding. She is driving with some other relatives. As soon as I verify that she is at least 100 miles away, off come the clothes along with any other restraints normally in place around here. XXX videos will fill the 55" TV screen, and cum will fill the air, as much as I can produce and as often as I can.

In two weeks I am going to have more than just a Naked Saturday Morning at Home. I'm going to have a rare three days home alone and plan to spend it all butt naked, night and day!

The wife is going out of town to a wedding. She is driving with some other relatives. As soon as I verify that she is at least 100 miles away, off come the clothes along with any other restraints normally in place around here. XXX videos will fill the 55" TV screen, and cum will fill the air, as much as I can produce and as often as I can.

I did this just a few weeks ago when the Mrs was away. It was very enjoyable. :devil:

I never have to wait for the wife to leave to get naked. She loves to be naked as much if not more than I do. We never wear any clothing at home indoors or out unless it is too cold out and then we just stay in.

I love walking around the house naked. I've been naked most the weekend

Warm fall day, have been naked at home most of today. Looking forward to some play time in a little bit :)

I also love being naked around the house, but get very little opportunity these days.

Home nudist here

I'm naked as much as possible, every day of every year for 50 years, now. I love it!!
Too bad more people aren't open about their nudist lifestyle. Would like new nudist friends (male/female) to PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM me if interested

It would be nice to find other nudists in my town to spend naked time with

I am lucky, mine is less than an hour away! And 20 minutes south is a great hiking spot.

Yes, you are lucky!! The most time I have ever spent naked with other people was daily for 22 years...was married and raising a son and two daughters into their upper teens before divorcing.

I better go to bed...nearly 2 AM here

Naked at Home

I'm naked as much as possible, every day of every year for 50 years, now. I love it!!
Too bad more people aren't open about their nudist lifestyle. Would like new nudist friends (male/female) to PM.

Sadly my wife is not into nudity, so I only strip off while she's out or at like-minded friends' places. Feels great to have everything out in the open.

Sadly my wife is not into nudity, so I only strip off while she's out or at like-minded friends' places. Feels great to have everything out in the open.

same here but I do enjoy sunday with just a t shirt and nothing else. she doesn't say anything about that

I stayed naked whenever I was in our home, staying in a hotel/motel (unless we had visitors). I even slept naked when visiting my in-laws (mother-in-law didn't mind at all) My ex-wife would join me, naked, but only when we were completely alone...no chance of ANYBODY (including our children) seeing her. Even though she made sure our children were not to be naked like me, our oldest daughter enjoyed joining me every time we were alone (no mom, brother or sister to interfere).

every chance i get

Usually if not at GF house I spend my mornings naked until I have to dress for work
weekends if I am alone naked until time to go somewhere-nothing like it.

Usually if not at GF house I spend my mornings naked until I have to dress for work
weekends if I am alone naked until time to go somewhere-nothing like it.

I had a girlfriend for 5 years. Within 3 months of seeing each other, I told her I am a home nudist. I was expecting her to be negative but instead, she told me she WANTED me to be naked whenever I was in her home, too. Shortly after, we both were always naked together. If somebody came to her door, she insisted I stay naked while she wore a robe to the door. We started seeing each other when I was 46 and she was 62.

Somewhat new to Lit, just joined about a week ago, and came upon this thread. I have always wondered why everyone doesn't go naked at home. I was raised in a nudist family and have never worn clothes at home in my live and I am now 63 years old. I am now married to my second wife and neither wife has worn clothing at home nor have our children. It just makes no sense to me to wear clothes at home. Why not be comfortable, plus it just makes for more laundry to do.

Back