Married or Attached But Looking Thread

26/f Maryland Attached and looking to feel sexy again! Up for meeting only if both parties wish too.

Chat is always fun.

MWM 45 looking to chat -- flirtatiously or more -- touch and be touched.

(Sassy -- I will be in DC next month. :) )

I'm female, married, but already in an extra-marital relationship with someone local. We met online through a married-but-looking site, so they're not all bad. :D

BTW, I love your profile pic. Having come from your neck of the woods, I wish I would have 'known' you when I was there. :D

Let's see...

28 year old married female. Not really new to the site but quite new to the boards. Missourian here. :) I guess you could say I'm curious as to what is out there. ;) Additionally, as a previous poster mentioned, talking about sex is just fun. My husband won't even discuss masturbation with me without getting terribly embarrassed. *shrug*

There aren't

many subjects I won't at least discuss! ;o)

28 year old married female. Not really new to the site but quite new to the boards. Missourian here. :) I guess you could say I'm curious as to what is out there. ;) Additionally, as a previous poster mentioned, talking about sex is just fun. My husband won't even discuss masturbation with me without getting terribly embarrassed. *shrug*

The Chicagoland MWM

in my early 30s and up 4 some fun play outside my mostly sexless marriage; older ladies R welcome as well as bbw.

Last edited:

PM me some time if you'd like to chat about it... there is nothing to be embarrassed about. As the old saying goes... "95% of all men masturbate, and the other 5% are liars."

Hey Sweet Lady!

Hey! 60 year old male here, more than willing to help you learn all you want to learn about masturbation and anything else your heart desires! I'll talk with you all day long if you wish! Send me a PM if I have your interest!

Just Joined

I'm a regular reader of Literotica but just joined. This is my first post. I'm male (I don't like the ratio on this thread, but what-the-hell), 54 years old, in the NYC area, married but inactive, looking for a married female who feels under-appreciated.

hi

london guy40 attached feeling lonely , looking for a lovely sexy lady to chat online with or more . Get in touch if wanna know more

Hey all, fairly new here. 32yo guy here in Connecticut really looking just for some good chat online here.

Too bad for him, because it is a great subject to discuss with the right woman!

He tends to be fairly conservative when it comes to sex while I enjoy a little kink. ;) Sometimes I wish he would find someone else to fuck just to learn more about himself, his preferences, and how women do some things differently.

I'm slowly trying to pull the kink out of him but some things I suggest get me sideways looks. And, please don't think I'm just bashing the hell out of him here, but I'd like to find ways to work on holding off his "happy moment". Seems like as soon as I really get into it, he finishes. Then he blames it on me for being too vocal and rolls over.

Naughty Role play

Hi there

I'm a married 36 year old male in good shape who loves to role play with kinky themes - feel free to IM me at ya h 00 - luckylibdo1

I love women with active naughty imaginations - hope to hear from you soon - kisses

Yakima,wa

I am a 36 yrs old married male. I am looking for a gal to chat with yahoo im and maybe text. If you are from around herr I would like to meet someday. Just looking for friends to chat with.

Last edited:
36/M from Mass. In the process of divorcing. Up for sex chat on here, yahoo, or Skype(no cam...at first).

Have a very active imagination. Check out my stories for proof. :)

Yup, this is kind of where I'm at. I have a husband AND a boyfriend/lover . . . my life fuckin' rocks!!

Just in case you need a second lover... I make frequent trips to MI

Married F, 39, looking for some distracting fun via pm or email (maybe the occasional chat, but usually don't have so much time).

Back