Using rope to tie boobs

I like to learn. I like to push my brain. You can only learn so much by watching. Eventually, you need to DO to know if you can. And it made it a lot better when I was tying with a woman, because I didn't have to struggle to figure out what goes where.

Hmm, very interesting, when you do something it seems you wanna do it like a pro from the start. There is nothing to small to be taken seriously. I don't tie, but I can respect the study.

Well, to get you started with a few ideas of what you might want to eventually try, here are a few photos. It'll be very interesting to see which catches yours or others interest ;)

cycwMzu.jpg

VOlF0Jl.jpg

5ed17B0.jpg

All of them ;P

Hate to say it, but the best way to learn shibari, even the basic ties, is to go to a class held at a local dungeon or club or such.

But if you really want a book at home... Try Lee Harrington's "Shibari You Can Use" and its sequel

http://amzn.to/2dO9M4H

I have masturbation fantasies about manipulating and tying the large breasts of older ladies. When I am ready I climax over them either by masturbation or cleavage intercourse. I would love pm chat about this.

Back