Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeking males and females for Choose Your Own Adventure Type Role Plays

I've got a couple of role plays that are sort of hybrids between traditional role plays and Choose Your Own Adventure role plays.

Now, I'd like to delve into ones that are much more CYOA than traditionals. I will present options with consequences and/or risk levels (if it is that type of role play), and you will pretty much do the majority of the writing. So, I point you in the direction ... you tell me what you find there. You would be very much in control of your fate.

I can explain more if you PM me.

Here are some scenarios I have considered (and understand that by "girl" I mean legal teenager):
  • Small town girl/woman gets abandoned in the city and must make hard decisions, some sexual, some not.
  • The opposite: big town girl/woman in rural setting.
  • Girl/woman with latent magical powers coming of age.
  • "Super Slut", a super heroine whose powers are recharged via sex; based upon this pic.
  • Girl/woman on vacation is truly horny ... the definition of horny being will fuck anyone ... unfortunately, the only men around are taboo to her, from relatives to friends' lovers & fathers.
  • Girl/woman gets caught up in a crime spree and must survive which ever way she can.
  • Girl/woman entering politics has a dark past and must try to hide it ... or continue it to keep the "big mouths" happy and closed.

These are just some of the ideas. If you have one of your own and would like to experiment with it in CYOA style, PM me.
 
An Affair

It has been a while since I've done any writing on here, but have been wanting to come back. I'm looking for a female to play as a married man's secret lover. I would love to brainstorm some ideas of who the characters are and how they meet. I'm pretty open, whether it be someone close to the family or someone that he meets through work or at some social setting.

I can usually post once a day and like to write 2-3 paragraphs. PM me if you are interested.

Cooper
 
So i want to do a thread where this guy is on the cheer squad and everyone thinks he's gay so all the girls change in front of him and he ends up having sex with the cheer captain (me) to prove just how straight he really is. If your at all interested message me
 
I'm contemplating a sibling thread.

A young woman's older brother has noticed how terrible she's done at picking out boyfriends ever since high school- lazy, worthless guys that he feels simply don't deserve her. His protective nature over her causes him to lash out one day after trying to soothe her after yet another break up, taking her by surprise by suddenly slapping then kissing her and telling her that she needs someone who can put better direction in her life. (Or however my cowriter sees this to fit.) After a bit of an argument and some more confusing interactions, she finally agrees, and begs him to help her- to be the person she needs in her life.

In other words, big bro becomes her Dominant.
It's a fledgling idea, so I'd like to hear some input from guys interested in that brother to help give this a little "oomph".



Claimed!
 
Last edited:
Hello all. I'm looking for some light and entertaining SRP. I rather not write 10 paragraphs post, but I do like details and back story. "m not saying get right to the bed scene with first post, but I prefer not to write 5 pages before we get some heat-session. I'm open to any suggestion and plot. I do have some no-no: incest, rape, heavy BSDM, and beastily ( :catgrin: ). PM me if you're interested :D
 
loooking for more writers to play with..check out my threads to see what I like and to see if any interest you. also PM me any ideas you may havve to play..all i ask is that you can post at least once daily to keep a good mood going.
 
Two ideas: "Humans as Pets" and "Kill or Be Killed"

Deleted.
 
Last edited:
anyone up for an SRP today? I've nothing to do until the turkey's done, lol
 
Looking for a female roleplaying partner to write with. My number of active threads has shrunk to one and I'm looking to expand it once more. I'm typically not as prolific a writer as some of the others on here, but I can still write posts of decent length and detail. While I'm not the kind of writer who can type pages upon pages of text (as much as I'd like to be sometimes), I am definitely not a one-liner and will do my best to write posts of a decent length.

Also, if you like the ideas below, but would like to change some details feel free. I'm not fixated on the details so much and like to leave freedom for interpretation on your own part.

Stories that I am interested in roleplaying:
-I am the prey / summoner of a succubus (or some other demoness), in a fantasy or modern setting. This could involve me inheriting some artifact that the succubus is bound to, or perhaps a summoning ritual gone wrong (or right), etc.

-Hot girl/geeky guy. The girl is hot and popular but is in danger of failing her classes. When she tries to offer the guy money to tutor her, he rejects her because he's been the butt of jokes from her friends for a while. So she offers sex instead, teasing and seducing him until he agrees.

-Something involving Poison Ivy, Catwoman, or Harley Quinn from the Batman series. While finding a partner who could write two or even all three would be a godsend, I know that that's probably too much to hope for. A single or multiple partners would both work here.

-If you have an idea that's not posted above, send it anyway. If it's fantasy or science-fiction related, or just generally geeky, or involves femme fatales of any kind, I'll probably be intrigued at the very least.

PM me if anyone is interested or has a new idea or would like to discuss changing around some of the details. Good grammar and spelling is a big plus!
 
Looking for female writers to do SRPs with. Pretty open to ideas, so send PMs with any ideas you are interested in!
 
Thinking about starting a new Some Like It Rough tyread but I need a new male partner. My character is a fiesty switch but eill be playing a sub and she needs a new master. So im looking for a dominant male with some knowledge of BDSM. Pm if intrested.
 
Looking for a scene or two, open to almost anything. Prefer older aggressive guys taking charge, into mind control, blackmail, incest, fantasy and sci fi, forced sex, humiliation, etc.

Thinking of something along the lines of a young girl sold by her family to be a sex slave.

I like to start a new thread , just wonder if you are interested:

It is about a young girl hearing from friends about slave/master relationship, about being owned as a register slave and kind of excitement some had experienced. She post a sexy profile on one of these website and befriended a guy. There will be a lot of online interaction and imagination which thrills her and finally, she accepted an offer to relocate to her new masters house. She decided to be owned
 
I would love to start a lesbian thread with someone dealing with either Modern or Sci-Fi settings. I am usually around late at night so if you are looking for a RP After Dark, please PM me. I would love to hear your ideas.

Thankies!

~Angel
 
I feel like doing an SRP as the Black Widow, aka Natasha Romanova...

anyone up for it?
 
I would like to start a sci-fi type story. With a human male and a non-human female, like an alien or some sort of monstergirl, if you watch hentai. Hope to recieve a pm from someone who would be interested in writing with me.
 
Greetings to all, I'm looking for a Roleplay of anytype that you ladies wish to adventure down. If your looking for a writing partner and like my style of writing please PM me and we can talk about what you wish to explore.
 
Looking for an experienced male writer (or a female writing as a male... I don't care which) for a high-fantasy themed RP. If interested, please send me a PM and I'll fill you in on the details.
 
If anyone is interested in creating a story involving (women) 'cheating', let me know...

...for those who do not know me, or at least know 'of' me, my stories are easy to find under my name on Lit.

I prefer building up tension; it is as much about how, why, where, who, what, and properly building up to that explosive moment, that must be full and detailed, that matters. And it is that devil in the detail is important.

~Shadow~
 
A few basic shapes of ideas. Need participants.

Hey all,

So I'm an experienced roleplayer, and somewhat of a writer (I have a few stories on Lit) but I'm by no means a professional. I like good quality writing that's easy to read, well spaced out, and that uses correct spelling and grammar, but I'm not such a snob that I'll stop reading just because someone makes the odd mistake; I'm not looking for perfection!

What I am looking for is a few writers for some ideas I have.


1) Inspired by a post above: I'd love to do a rockstar/struggling band story wherein one band member falls for a groupie/fan. Perhaps a romance blossoms out of some initial sexual exploitation? eg: the rest of the band has their way with her before feelings begin to stir? Something along those lines?

2) I'd love to do some sort of elaborate/epic mafia/mob story which would involve several writers, both male and female. I'd love to create a fictional mafia family (I don't necessarily have to be at the helm), and I'd love for "our" family to be rivals with another. Lots of crime, murder, bribery, exploitation and sexual abuse/fantasy would come into play here.

Perhaps there's a master plan for my character (if at the head of the family) to take over the rival family by impregnating their head's wife/daughter? Something along those lines? Guns, drugs, strong Italian influenced New York accents, pizzerias, strip clubs and speakeasies come to mind!

3) I'm open to pretty much any incest scenario that anyone else is up for.

4) I'd quite like to try a young man being seduced by an older woman. Perhaps either a friend of the family, or a friend's mother? Or maybe she's just some random horny milf who picks him up at a bar?

5) I'd also like to do the opposite: play the older man whom seduces the younger woman. This could either be a control story, or a tale of age not mattering when it comes to lust and love?



These are just a few of my ideas, and if anyone's interested in any of these, feel free to PM me. I don't have many specifics in mind as yet, so everything's pretty much open to discussion.

Or again, if anyone has anything like this going where there's an open slot for me to join in, or if they have a different idea that I'd be suited to, please feel free to let me know.




I look forward to writing some epic tales with some of you. ;)
 
Seeking female to write pop star who makes a big mistake

Deleted. Not interested in this idea anymore. Sorry
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top