Auction Acquisition

I've always wondered if there really is such a thing as a "natural" at sucking cock. Chances are, having someone doing pleasant things to your most sensitive parts just feels good, whether they actually know for sure what they're doing or not. And enthusiasm certainly makes it feel better on top of everything else.

And Karmen was really getting into what she was doing, novice or not. She'd managed to put aside whatever hangups she'd been letting pop up earlier and was simply appreciating the satisfaction of making another person feel good. I couldn't help but moan, what she was doing felt incredible.

Karmen was doing quite a bit of moaning, herself, too. She must have discovered she enjoyed sucking cock, because she wasn't showing any indication of backing away from the task anymore.

Then, she started working my cock into her throat. She got a remarkable amount of it down before she gagged once and backed off. Still, she didn't let that stop her from starting once again after she'd caught her breath. Three times, she took me as deep as she could before she had to back off. After those attempts, she then went just short of the point where she'd gag, which was still quite an accomplishment for a girl who had never experienced a cock before that very evening.

I wondered how hot Karmen was getting. With the enthusiasm she showed my hard-on, she had to be aroused as hell. She certainly didn't show any indication of self-consciousness at sucking a cock in front of a room full of people.

As good as it felt, I could tell it was going to take a very long time to get to the point of no return again. I decided to try giving Karmen another choice.

"Karmen," I panted. "What you're doing feels incredible, but it's going to take a long while for me to cum again after having done so not so very long ago.

"We can stay here, and you can continue, or we can go home and see what transpires once we arrive there.

"It's your choice. There's no right or wrong answer."

Karmen.

I don't think my mind and body were connected anymore. I...I just...was mesmerized. I couldn't even tell you why I was so transfixed. I was actually wondering why Miss Amanda hadn't introduced me to cock earlier. I'm pretty sure she could read me like a open book.

His voice knocked me out of my trance, asking if I'd rather go home and obviously finish, or stay here and continue.

I opened my eyes, seeing everyone staring at me, including Miss Amanda with smirk on her face.

Damn.

I looked back at Master, who still was awaiting my answer.

Reluctantly, I pulled his thick cock from my mouth, my saliva covering it. As much as I didn't wanna part with it, I couldn't answer if it filled my mouth.

I looked up at him. ''Sir, I would like it if we went home and continued things there.'' I replied shyly. My nervousness had set back in, realizing I had just sucked my first cock in front of dozens of people.

I couldn't help but chuckle as Karmen floated up out of the space she'd been in, the one that caused her to forget she was exhibiting herself in front of several other people. As my words sank in, and she realized what she'd been doing, I saw the first Karmen I'd met enter her again. Suddenly, her wanton desire for my cock dissipated, and I saw fear and embarrassment replace it.

''Sir, I would like it if we went home and continued things there.''

I'd expected that answer. To be perfectly honest, I was ready to get the hell out of there, myself. The people here were friends, but in general, most of them weren't really all that good of friends, so I didn't feel bad bowing out early.

"Karmen, surely you have some personal possessions, some clothes and so forth. Get them so we can go."

I stood up, nodding and went down the hallway, reaching for the teal backpack that contained my things. I certainly didn't have much-Miss Amanda picked me up off the street. I had nothing except the clothes on my back and dance book and journal, and I was just grateful she gave me a place to lay my head. But I was new, so I was the lowest ranking possible, I got everything last and wore the least amount of clothing, which was a tank, bra, and shorts wit no underwear-since that was her favorite part of my body, it gave her(and the other higher-ranking slaves) a chance to see it jiggle when I walked and a chance to smack and grope whenever possible.

I picked my bag up after slipping on a big tshirt and walked back toward Master, kneeling in front of him with my bag in my hands and head down.

I was appalled when I saw the paltry belongings Karmen returned with. She only wore an oversize T-shirt, which looked like the kind a young woman might use as a nightshirt, but certainly wasn't truly sufficient as clothing. And in her hand, she carried a rather thin juvenile backpack. I began to wonder where this girl had actually come from. Amanda wasn't above giving runaways a place to stay in exchange for their submission, but I half expected her to have at least a little more in the means of personal possessions.

I found myself suddenly upset with Amanda for not having gotten this girl at least one set of decent clothing.

I took a look at Karmen with displeasure. I hoped she didn't think I was turning it toward her. It was her inadequate attire I was angry about.

"Karmen, go wash your face. I see before we get home, we're going to have to find you some real clothes."

I sighed, then looked up at him- he seemed to have a look of disapproval on his face. Did I do something wrong?

After he told me to do something I immediately replied with ''Yes Sir,'' and again walked down the hallway, further this time to the bathroom.
As the water got hot, I thought about I did wrong. I couldn't think of something obvious, but if I had done something he didn't like, I'll make sure to correct it.

Quickly, I washed my face, and brushed my teeth, practically running to the room to return kneeling at his feet again.

As Karmen left to clean up, I got out my checkbook and wrote out the amount that'd been agreed upon during the auction. I then folded the check in half and got up to give it to Amanda. Now wasn't the time to discuss Karmen's inadequate clothing. Even a sex slave needs to have at least one decent, to-be-seen-in-public outfit to wear. That Karmen appeared to have nothing of the sort was alarming to me.

I wasn't sure what was in the pack Karmen brought back with her, but she'd taken it with her when she went to wash. I assumed that if she'd had a change of real clothing, that she'd have put it on. I'd have to have a conversation sometime with Amanda on the subject, when I'd had a bit of time to cool off about it. While she was hosting others wasn't the time to debate with her.

Karmen returned with incredible alacrity, but she had removed the cum from her face and hair and knelt before me without a word.

"Let's go, Karmen. We need to make a stop at the mall before we go home." There'd be an hour or so for us to grab some clothes for her, and I whether or not I let her wear clothes in the house, she'd at least have something decent for when she went out.

I nodded silently, as I stood up. Most of our audience realized that was the end of the show, and turned back to the party, or their own slaves. I knew alot of Miss Amanda's slaves were jealous I got to experience life outside of her,and I kept my eyes plastered to the floor.
I followed him outside towards his car, which was quite nice by the way, and started to hesitate.
''Master, do you want me to sit on the floor? I asked quietly.

Karmen and I left Amanda's to where my car was parked, and I went around to the passenger side to let her in. Sub or not, there's no need to throw chivalry completely out the window, after all.

Which is why it took me very much aback when Karmen's gaze remained fixed to the gravel and she whispered, "Master, do you want me to sit on the floor?"

For a few seconds, I was speechless. Surely she wasn't serious. Was that how Amanda was treating her subs? For one, if there was an accident, an airbag would likely break the poor person's neck. And at the very least, the damage from hitting his or her head against the dash would be far too dangerous. For God's sake! I'd definitely have a few things to say to Amanda when I spoke with her next...

When my heart stopped pounding and my vision cleared, I looked down at Karmen and placed my finger under her chin once again. This time, however, I wasn't seated, so she had to look quite a long way up to meet my gaze this time.

I took a deep breath to steady myself, so my further anger at my perception of the situation wouldn't transmit itself into my voice, then started, "Heavens no. You're a human being, not a bag of groceries. You'll sit in the seat, just like any member of my family would." I quite obviously was going to be a far different dominant than Karmen had experienced previously.

I unlocked the door and held it open for her to get in.

I nodded to him slowly.

''Thank you Sir,'' I said quietly. It was obvious that sitting on floor wasn't an option of his. ''It is quite a privlege to sit on the seat,'' I told him, letting myself in and sighing as he closed the door.

He let himself in, and I remained silent and we started to pull out, and go to my new home.

I remained silent, as taught, and looked at the beautiful scenery outside.

''...It is quite a privilege to sit on the seat," Karmen said as she settled herself and I clicked in the seat belt for her. I just smiled, closed the door, then shook my head as I went around and got in the car, myself.

I wasn't going to let Karmen walk into my house without at least one real outfit to wear, even if she'd only have it on there for a minute or so, so I pulled into the parking lot of the local shopping center and said, "Here we are. Let's go in and get you something reasonable to wear before we go home."

''Yes Sir, I understand. Anything in particular you'd like to see me in?'' I asked him, clicking off my seatbelt and getting out of the car. I pulled my shirt as far as it would go. I knew people would gawk and stare. I hated that, and I felt my face go hot.

I walked with him, slightly behind to the right, just as the rules required.

We entered the automatic doors, and I saw Hershey's a store that held my taste exactly. I smiled brightly. Victoria's secret was right beside it.

''Sir, may we go there?'' I asked eager.

"...anything in particular you'd like to see me in?" Karmen asked, a degree of excitement in her voice. I saw her pull on her T-shirt self-consciously as she got out of the car. Yes, it was going to be good for her to get proper clothing for public ventures. While she needed to get used to being seen in public situations, this wasn't exactly the way I meant it. Besides, to have her in my care and dressed so inadequately reflected badly on me.

As we headed toward the building, I told her, "I'd prefer to see you in skirts and dresses, as befits a girl. We'll see about jeans and such for when I want you to help me outdoors.

"I don't know what you may have in that little backpack, but I'll venture a guess that it isn't much. Therefore, we'll start at the base first. Underwear. I know you'll need some of that for at least certain parts of the month, and after that, it's going to be merely for show. I like to see women in garter belts and stockings, as well as corsets. Thongs, boyshorts and the like are options as well. I'm afraid it's been a while since I had a female in my care, so I'm not entirely sure of what's available at the moment."

We reached the doors and went in. Karmen walked a "respectable" distance behind me, which made it a bit awkward to speak to her, but I'd let her have that little convention, since I'd knocked many of her other prior teachings out of skew.

When we got inside, I saw a few glances thrown our way. It probably looked a little strange to have a white man with a young black woman, the latter of which dressed like she was ready for a slumber party.

Karmen's eyes lit up at the sight of a couple stores side-by-side, shortly after we entered. Victoria's and another clothing shop. Perfect. Maybe this wouldn't take all day after all. Then again, if it did, it did. I was going to have this girl bear at least a modicum of dignity when out in the vanilla world. In the D/s world, it was up to me, and her dignity wasn't going to be quite such a concern.

Without a word spoken, we headed straight for Victoria's Secret...

I nodded at his words, keeping his preferences in mind. I didn't like wearing dresses particularly, but I wanted to please him, so I guess I'll learn.
I kept behind him, nervous as all the people were staring at me. I wanted to bury myself deep into his shirt, but I tried to look normal.

I got excited when I saw him walk towards vickie's secret, and I followed behind quickly.

We entered, and were greeted by a snobby female, obviously not liking-and stereotyping-what she saw.

''Hello, welcome to Victoria's Secret, how may we assist you today?''

She said it directly to him, and pretended I didn't exist. I stood closer to him, putting my head down.

Karmen's shyness was kicking in again at the sight of all the people in the mall. This girl must have hidden in shadows most of her life, unless she let the arrogant side of her out more often in the past.

When we went in to Victoria's, we were accosted by a girl who was maybe five years Karmen's senior, but slimmer, prettier and haughtier. This was a woman who knew she was pretty, but the thing that made her ugly, was the fact that she knew how pretty she was, and decided that the rest of the world was beneath her because it wasn't as good-looking as she was. And I got the impression that she rather resented having to work for a living, since she was pretty.

Still, she managed to come off as at least remotely cordial when she greeted, ''Hello, welcome to Victoria's Secret, how may we assist you today?''

I noted that this girl spoke directly to me, and didn't say a word to the one in this couple who would actually be wearing what we bought. Still, I replied as politely as I could, "My girl here needs some things: bras, panties, maybe some lingerie. Please help her." I leaned in to the pretty bottle blond and whispered, "And drop the attitude, or so help me, I'll lay you across the checkout counter and spank your ass in front of the whole damn mall."

I heard his threat to her, and I'm sure she did too, because her whole face turned white and dropped with her mouth wide open. I had to admit, I was even surpried.

She quickly picked her face off the floor, and cleared her throat. Either she thought he was bluffing, or she thought she could just call security, because she gave me the fake smile, and nodded. She glanced at him nervously.

''Yes, well....of course sir. Any particular color or style you'd like to see on her?''

She took her measuring tape off her waist, and wrapped it around my chest gently...then my waist and hips.
''Hmm...36C...26....42.'' she said, slightly surprised. Of course, she was a stick, so any hint of curves must have been a surprise.

The girl stood, stunned, for a moment as what I'd told her sank in. She looked at me, as if trying to determine if I was for real, or a pervert who she should turn mall security on. She must have finally determined that she shouldn't try pushing me, for fear that I'd follow through with my threat. For all her self-assured bitchiness, there was a submissive streak running through her, that told her not to try my patience.

When the shock finally dissipated from her face, she turned toward Karmen and began her assessment, while still speaking - a little less confidently now - to me.

''Yes, well.... of course sir. Any particular color or style you'd like to see on her?''

It still annoyed me that she appeared to look through Karmen, even while she looked directly at her. Once more, I stepped up to her and whispered in her ear.

"Look, missy," I said, getting more than a little peeved, "I don't know what your problem is here, but this young lady is a customer, and you will afford her the respect she deserves. Do you understand me? If you'd like, I can take you out to the fountain in the middle of the mall and give you that spanking. It doesn't matter to me."

The salesgirl looked like I'd just slapped her. I had the feeling no one had ever disciplined her - ever, and the notion that someone was threatening to do so both appalled and thrilled her.

Suddenly, the condescension disappeared, and she went behind the counter, grabbed a measuring tape and started to get an idea of Karmen's sizes. The numbers she began to rattle off sounded simply spectacular to me. I like women with curves. Little Miss "Perfect" had few of them, but I was sure that with a face like hers, she'd had boys drooling over her for years, which is where much of her attitude had derived.

"In answer to your earlier question, she needs some nice panties for her period, and for the rest of the time, I'd say things like thongs and G-strings, boyshorts and that like, lacy is good, both for top and bottom, and if you have such things as garter belts and corsets, I'd like to see her in something like that. Color is irrelevant to me. If she prefers something, ask her."

I leaned against the counter, "Now, both of you... dazzle me."

I knew my mouth was hanging open from surprise. The salesgirl, now treated me like a human being, and was looking me directly in the eye after she took the measurements. I didn't know what he said, but the threat was obviously enough to turn her attitude completely around.

''Of course sir,'' she politely, pointing to the back room and urged me to follow. I looked at him fearfully, but he simply nodded. I knew I didn't have anything to fear.

She directed me to a dressing room, and sat in a small chair.

''Okay, could you undress? I'll get you some things, I think would look fabulous on you.''

I nodded shyly, and she smiled, leaving into an another room.

I undressed, and was once again naked. I hugged myself slightly, since it was cold, until she returned.

''Here are a few things,'' she told me, hanging them up, except one-a black lacy thing. It had a black strapless bra, g string, and a see through robe. She even brought heels! I was in shock, and could only stare.

That last threat hit little miss attitude hard. Just before she turned to Karmen, she looked at me with something akin to lust in her eyes. She was obviously battling emotions she didn't realize she had, and wasn't sure how to cope with them. Still, the no-nonsense way I stated what I was going to do with her if she didn't behave and treat my girl with some respect apparently made her hotter than hell. I had a feeling the thong or whatever she was wearing up against her neatly-trimmed pussy was probably soaking.

Regardless, when she did finally turn once more to Karmen, she was all smiles, and not the fake, I-have-to-do-this-although-I-hate-it kind. She very cordially led Karmen to the back, then they disappeared. I found myself a spot to wait that would force Karmen to walk through half the store in her proposed new lingerie in order to model for me. I knew public display was something she hated, so as I'd determined before, it was something she'd be doing plenty of.

I waited to see what my new sub friend came up with for my Karmen...

I shook my head after a moment. She rolled her eyes. ''It will look cute on you. You have curves I didn't even know was possible, and you can definitely fill this out,'' She said quietly, urging me to put it on. I sighed, but finally nodded.

But once I did have it on, I was amazed.. I looked like a whole different person. The robe was short, barely covering up my ass, and my hips went a dangerous curve after my waist. I didn't how nice my body was until now.

The salesgirl looked and smiled. ''I told you.''

I nodded, ready to show my Master.

We went out the back and the stares I got were unbelieveable. I hated to admit it, but I liked the modeling thing. I knew I could only make it in urban
modeling with a body like mine, but still.

I walked through the store, getting whistles and hoots and even a couple of winks, which made me blush tremendously.

Finally, I found him, and waited to see what my Master thought...

After waiting around five minutes, I began to wonder what the hold up was. Then, I saw movement from the fitting room area, and the salesgirl emerged, followed closely by Karmen.

Holy shit! Those curves she possessed filled the outfit out incredibly well. The skinny ass salesgirl wouldn't have been able to pull the outfit off, but Karmen looked simply spectacular in it. At first, I could tell her shyness had come back, but the appreciative looks she garnered - from male and female alike - stroked her ego just enough that the shyness flaked away until she seemed to almost enjoy the attention.

Finally, Karmen stood before me with a sheepish, expectant smile. She gave a turn and I saw how nicely everything went together. She was almost sexier in this than she had been totally nude. My cock was hard just watching her, and I didn't bother hiding it.

While I felt the urge to take Karmen right then and there, I refrained from acting on that impulse and simply said, "Lovely. You're very sexy, Karmen. I look forward to seeing what else you pretty ladies bring me. We'll take that outfit, for sure."

I smiled even bigger, not hiding the fact that I knew I looked good.
Again, we disappeared into the back and as I stripped, she got another outfit for me. It was a bright blue push up bra, with a matching boy short. The pattern was a pretty zebra on the inside, and I realized this was completely reverseable. I slipped the outfit on, glancing at myself in the mirror. Hell, I loved modeling it, and didn't even mind walking through the whole entire store to get to him.

I again, walked to him, this time twirling ,my long corkscrewed hair in my hands.
I twirled once, just to see what he thought of it.

The salesgirl made a mental note of the acknowledgment of purchase for the outfit, then the ladies disappeared into the back again. Another few minutes' wait, and Karmen strutted out into the store as if she were fully clothed. Whether the ornery part of her was surfacing for the moment or what, I didn't care. She seemed to be proud of what she looked like in what little she wore. There didn't even seem to be any self-consciousness in the fact that there were other people in the store who were checking her out at the same time she was turning to get my approval.

My cock had softened while I waited for the next outfit, and now that I saw it, I started getting aroused once more.

"Truly spectacular," I told Karmen. "We'll take that, too.

"A couple more outfits, and I think we'll be good for now, okay?" I said to her. I wasn't planning on having her wear a whole lot around the house, but if I did, I wanted it to be something like this. I was just getting impatient about getting home.

Karmen

I nodded to him. ''Yes Sir, of course," before walking back to the fitting room.

I looked good, and felt good. I actually had a GOOD body. And I knew I was wearing the hell out of the outfits I had already put on.

The salesgirl nodded towards me, and a smile grew on her face. I knew she was curious about Master's and I relationship. Didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

''So... is he like...your, um. How do I put this.." she started. I nodded slowly, waiting for her to finish her sentence.

" Master?" I said finally. She looked at me wide eyed.

''Yes,I suppose. I guess that would make you his slave, right." she said quietly. All I could do was nod. ''You like it?''

I shrugged. I wasn't gonna tell her that technically, I didn't have a choice and that I was sold to the highest bidder, which WAS him. Although so far, it wasn't so bad as I thought being sold to a grown man would be.

She nodded, finally disappearing into another room to get another outfit for me.

I glanced around the room, aware of my surroundings. I was always highly observant.
And that's when I saw the EXIT sign. Big, red letters at the top of the door I had just noticed.
I stopped breathing, realizing I could escape.

I watched Karmen's lingerie-clad ass retreat to the back of the store, and my already hard cock throbbed. She really was a lovely girl. I hoped being in my care was something she was going to enjoy, for however long it lasted.

There were several other women in the store, and a few men, and I enjoyed the looks on their faces at the fact that Karmen was strutting out into the public store wearing nothing but skimpy lingerie. Even through the surprise, I could see a lot of appreciation, and even some desire and envy for how she looked.

I could have gone into the back to see what was taking so long, and I was sure a lot of masters would have wanted to keep a close eye on their new acquisitions, but I didn't think I'd been so hard on Karmen that she'd want to try to get out already, regardless of some of her reactions. Besides, I was pretty sure I'd stirred up some latent feelings in the sales girl, but I didn't care to confuse things for her, at least now that we'd come to a sort of "understanding..."

I waited to see what kind of sexy outfit Karmen came back out in this time...

Back