The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh fuck. I can't take it anymore the silky feel of cum on my cock, the hardness of another cock head on mine, Stacy's red nails rubbing my ball and backdoor.

Gonna spurt my cum. OHHH fuckk

Yes Neon! Shoot it all over me and Stacy! Give us all that cum you have built up!

*holds open mouth with her tongue out, taking all of noodle's cum*

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh......uuuuuuuuuhhhuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

*swallows*

*smiles*

More please.

*holds open mouth with her tongue out, taking all of noodle's cum*

Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh......uuuuuuuuuhhhuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......

*swallows*

*smiles*

More please.

Seeing Neon start to spurt sends me over the edge. I position myself above your lips as I begin to orgasm. My cum shooting out in long white ropes of cum landing on your cheeks and chin.....ahhhhhh

Seeing Neon start to spurt sends me over the edge. I position myself above your lips as I begin to orgasm. My cum shooting out in long white ropes of cum landing on your cheeks and chin.....ahhhhhh

Looking into your eyes and smiling, I take your cockhead and smear your love all over my face, closing my eyes and enjoying your warmth...

God, I love you guys! You make me feel so sexy and beautiful!

Do I look pretty with your juice all over my face?

*smiles*

Looking into your eyes and smiling, I take your cockhead and smear your love all over my face, closing my eyes and enjoying your warmth...

*smiles*

So pretty I lean down to kiss your wet lips.

*smiles*

You look gorgeous Stacy! Your such a wet and sexy mess. Mmmm, very hot!

I wish we could get some more guys to keep it going.....:)

Time to take care of our lady. Someone pull her panties down and lick her sweet bottom, while I engulf her hard little clitty with my hot mouth.

enjoying all this....like peeping through the window, watching all this man on man on CD sex...

now i'm rock hard and tasting my pre-cum

Time to take care of our lady. Someone pull her panties down and lick her sweet bottom, while I engulf her hard little clitty with my hot mouth.

Good idea Neon! Sliding Stacy panties down as my tongue runs up the back of her legs to her tight entrance. My tongue pressing inward as my hands squeeze her ass. Neon, drive her wild with your mouth!

Stacy moans like the lady whore she is, male tongues on her asshole and clitty at the same time.

Some else go kiss our lady and look into her pretty eyes as she gets pleasure from her grateful men.

Stacy your boys need you. We still have hard cocks that need to be stroked and emptied of our cum.

My body needs my boys' cum.

I'm on my knees, and I'm waiting patiently, with my hands in my lap and a big smile on my face...

I really don't know what I like more: rubbing my clit while playing on Lit, or just stopping by to read about how all my boys are draining their sexy cocks while fantasizing about me.

It's an honor. It really is. To be thought of as so beautiful and sexy...it's wonderful.

Now I know what Venus feels like!

:)

Happy and fulfilled knowing she makes her men so happy...

I really don't know what I like more: rubbing my clit while playing on Lit, or just stopping by to read about how all my boys are draining their sexy cocks while fantasizing about me.

It's an honor. It really is. To be thought of as so beautiful and sexy...it's wonderful.

Now I know what Venus feels like!

:)

Happy and fulfilled knowing she makes her men so happy...

Stacy you are a Venus. All I can say is WOW. That session was a morning workout for sure. OOOO here Cums my contribution ooooo mmmmm fuck

Was dreaming about cock last night, and woke up totally horny, so now here I am, rubbing my sexy clit, and desperately wishing I was on my knees servicing my sexy boys!

:kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back