The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops! Molly's been gone so long, she forgot about the hole in the wall. *Bumps Molly out of the wall*
 
Aw, you're sweet.

Look what I found on my Troll Hunter story:

Mindless and incompetent garbage !!
01/06/13 By: Anonymous
One of the worst. "1*" !

Did I strike a nerve? :D

Any danger of a link to it please, Molly?
Glad to see you back in circulation. You have been missed.
Glass of something to celebrate ?
 
Whoops! Molly's been gone so long, she forgot about the hole in the wall. *Bumps Molly out of the wall*

You're very thoughtful. Thank you, kind sir.

Any danger of a link to it please, Molly?
Glad to see you back in circulation. You have been missed.
Glass of something to celebrate ?

The link is in the post. ;)

Heh, heh, heh. Sounds like you cut someone to the core, Molly. Good work.

It was posted in 2006 and still torques the trolls off. I'm a happy writer.
 
You're welcome, Molly. :)

Rolf, something strong please. Nothing like the feeling that you're priced out of area you grew up in. :mad:
 
Find it ?
No. The letters turned red and that was it. Am I missing something here?

Rolf, can I have a large glass of suitable restorative please?.
And a drink for the others, if you'd be so kind.
 
Coffee with a B-12 drip, please?

Well, we got moved into the theatre yesterday. Not only that, but we had two full rehearsals! Sunday night is usually about working out light and sound cues, but 90% of our light cues are visuals, so it made more sense to simply run the show.

I'm going to have one problem with my costume, but I have time to figure it out.

I hope everyone's doing well!
 
Richard of York is Innocent.

Mind you, he's still dead.... ;)

So, last night went longer than I thought it would. If we could have more time in the theatre to get the set prepped (and had had more people coming to the workshop to PAINT the darn thing), we could have been up and running at a reasonable hour yesterday. Oh well, we'll actually have a few people in the house to watch the final dress rehearsal tonight, so we should be out of there before 11pm. I'd like to sleep.
 
It's the same throughout the amateur stage.
Two days before we open and after a 'final' meeting with the production team, it's:
"You want what ?"
 
As far as the set is concerned, we've only changed a few things with the dressing. Some things with blocking were adapted since our light operator has to manage some of the changes manually. Tonight is final dress rehearsal and we open tomorrow.
 
GAH!! Opening night!

Last night's rehearsal went so well, we're all pleased and ready (more or less) for tonight. There were a few hiccups and some nerves last night, but that's why we bring in a small audience for dress rehearsal.

Fingers crossed, we'll have a great house tonight. :)
 
Thank you, HP. We had a few stumbles, but the audience loved the show. And hey, they're not supposed to know when we screw up anyway! :D

Rolf, a hot toddy please?

Well Done, girl.

Rolf, a large something for the staff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top