Looking to collaborate with a Female Emotional Sadist

TeasedToTears

Virgin
I am currently looking for a writing partner to develop stories that focus on BDSM, especially emotional sadism and masochism.

Looking for someone with an evil mind and a wicked imagination to collaborate on stories involving extreme humiliation, cuckolding and chastity, fetish humiliation and shaming, and psychological domination, blackmail, manipulation and emotional torment and cruelty.

Message me if you are interested.

I'm sorry I'm not a Female Emotional Sadist, but I did take the liberty of sending you a quick message only to find out you weren't able to receive the message.

I don't know if the problem was on my end or yours, but I have successfully sent and received messages recently, so I suspect it might have something to do with your setup?

I thought you should know -- if you're not getting any responses.

Good luck with your search.

I'm sorry I'm not a Female Emotional Sadist, but I did take the liberty of sending you a quick message only to find out you weren't able to receive the message.

I don't know if the problem was on my end or yours, but I have successfully sent and received messages recently, so I suspect it might have something to do with your setup?

I thought you should know -- if you're not getting any responses.

Good luck with your search.

Thanks. I fixed the issue (I think!)

Joke

A masochist is tied to a cross by a sadist...

M: beat me...

(Pause)

M: PLEASE beat me...

(Pause)

M: Please BEAT me...

(Pause)

S: no.

Lisa Ann

I am currently looking for a writing partner to develop stories that focus on BDSM, especially emotional sadism and masochism.

Looking for someone with an evil mind and a wicked imagination to collaborate on stories involving extreme humiliation, cuckolding and chastity, fetish humiliation and shaming, and psychological domination, blackmail, manipulation and emotional torment and cruelty.

Message me if you are interested.

If you have links to your work, I might be into it.

Back