The Raven (closed)

"Still?" He asked softly. "Why, did ya think I'd leave ya?" He kissed her in return and drew her closer to lay his head in her lap with a soft sigh.

Boar found a feeling inside himself, something Genna hadn't brought out... He couldn't name it, but it felt wonderful and attached his heart to her.
 
“No one’s ever stayed the night with me before.” Emma said softly as she stroked her fingers through Boar’s thick hair as he rested his head on her lap. “But I’m happy that you’re the first.”

She grinned down at him before she leaned over and kissed him, sighing softly as her lips contacted his. She nuzzled against him for a moment longer before she pulled away and resumed her stroking of his hair.
 
"I won' ever leave ya alone in th' night if I can 'help it." He lifted his head, moving closer to lay his head against her breast and wrap his arms around her. She'd only ever heard fanciful stories about such gentle lovers before. He closed his eyes and exhaled quietly, listening to her heartbeat.
 
Emma was taken back for a long moment as she simply watched Boar press his head against her naked breasts, listening to her heartbeat. No one had ever done that before. No one had ever cared enough about her before to wonder if her heart still beat. Ever so carefully, she cradled his head close, supporting him as he listened all her liked.

“You are a strange man, Boar.” She said softly, looking down into his dark gaze as his eyes slowly opened.
 
"No' th'first time anyone's pointed tha' out," he muttered quietly and kissed the base of her throat before looking up at her once more, "What would ya like t'do t'day, love? Anythin' ya want, I'll make it 'appen if I can."
 
Emma shivered as Boar kissed the base of her throat and looked up into her eyes, telling her that he would make whatever she wanted to do happen that day. She let out a long breath, her lips finding his and holding him for a long moment.

“I want to go swimming in the loch.” She said softly when the kiss broke, a mischievous smile on her lips as she said that.
 
"Anythin'," he smiled to her and rose before her, lifting her lightly to her feet before pressing another kiss to her cheek. "Should I pack up a lunch, love?"

He let go her hands to fasten his tunic and pull his axe on his belt and his bow on his back. Safety first, after all. Since being alerted to the presence of men like Tavish, Boar never left without weapons.
 
Emma actually smiled. It was genuine and made her eyes light up as Boar lifted her to her feet and pressed a loving kiss to her cheek. He made her feel…well, he made her feel like no man ever had before. It was a strange feeling, she decided as he let her go and offered to pack a lunch.

“I think that would be very welcome.” She said softly, moving to dress for herself as Boar went to get a meal together.

She pulled on one of her favorite blue gowns, the one that laced tightly and showed off the beautiful shape of her body. Dark slippers were upon her feet and she finished everything off with a warm, wool cape. She never knew what the weather would be like on the loch, but she sincerely hoped that she could at least walk the banks barefoot. She never knew a more exciting feeling than the feel of mud between her toes.
 
Being early autumn, it was still warm enough for swimming and whatnot, and as the couple made their way out to the shores of the loch, Boar set their basket of food aside so they could wander the shore a while. Boar was in high spirits with his newfound love at his side, and it showed in the content smile on his face and the sparkle in his eyes.
 
Emma had kicked off her shoes and left her cloak on the shore as they walked. It was fun, she thought to herself as she walked hand in hand with the man that was slowly starting to win her heart. She had never been with a man like him and there were definitely some merits to it.

Just as a mist started to envelope the loch, Emma decided that there was one thing that she was aching to do. Taking her arm from his, Emma undressed, tossing her dress aside so that she could slip into the clear waters of the loch completely nude.
 
Boar watched her go with great interest, and he settled into a comfortable crouch with his arms crossed in front of his chest resting on his knees. He watched with a smile, silent as he admired her graceful, beautiful form. "Beautiful...." he whispered to himself.
 
Emma dove beneath the clear waters, surfacing when she had swam a good distance. She broke the surface with a sigh, grinning happily towards Boar as he stood on the banks, simply watching her.

“Won’t you come and join me?” She asked him, her pale shoulders barely breaking the surface as her fine dark hair floated around her body.
 
"I'm no' sure... I'm enjoyin' th' view from here." Boar grinned to his love and rose to shed his own clothing before wading in after her. Where her shoulders barely broke the surface, half his chest was above water. He came to steal a kiss with a loving smile.
 
Emma laughed softly as Boar shed his clothing and made his way into the water, towering over her as he leaned in to steal a kiss from her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding herself tightly against his naked body as they stood in the shallows of the loch.

“I would never have guessed that you liked to be so adventurous.” Emma murmured softly after the kiss broke and she stared up at her handsome savior.
 
"Adventure's m'middle name, love," he kissed along the edge of her ear adoringly. "S'why I left Inverness. Lot more fun out 'ere."
 
Emma shivered as he kissed along the edge of her ear, telling her that the reason he had left Inverness was for the adventure. She laughed softly under her breath, her hands tangling in his wet locks. She pulled his mouth to hers, kissing him with a passion that she had bottled up within her that no man had ever seen before.

Weightless in the water, she wrapped her legs around his hips, grinding her wet folds against his quickly growing cock. She wondered if he’d ever made love to a woman in the water before. She most definitely had, taking her prince in his bath multiple times. It was always an exhilarating experience.
 
Boar was a bit surprised at her advance, but he chuckled low in his chest, "I see what yer plan was, y'sly vixen," he smirked. "Gettin' me t'undress s'ya could take advantage o'me, ey?" Of course he was teasing, and he was a fine sport to her own teasing, his hardening cock now pressing along the seam of her blossom. He sank lower into the water, kissing along her throat adoringly.
 
Emma laughed softly as she felt Boar’s growing erection pressing against her wet folds, his lips and tongue demanding so much from her as he tasted her skin and sank just a little lower in the water. She pulled his lips up to hers, kissing him to a perfect passion that made her shiver before she suddenly pulled from his arms and started to swim away, hoping that he would give her chase.
 
Boar watched her go, a little befuddled at first until he realized she was playing with him. He smirked and dove after her. He wasn't the fastest swimmer, but he was a good diver and could hold his breath for quite some time...

It wasn't long before Emma couldn't see or hear him anymore, and it remained as such for a good twenty seconds before arms came from below her and seized her about the waist. Boar surfaced with a quick intake of breath before kissing her suddenly with a cheeky grin.
 
Emma turned in the water, frowning at where Boar had been and then she glanced around the loch and the quiet that enveloped her. If he were there, she would have seen him, but he was nowhere to be found. Then, suddenly, his strong arm was wrapped around her waist as he burst through the water’s surface, kissing her breathless before he looked down at her with a cheeky grin.

She smiled up at him, a truly happy look upon her face for the first time since he’d met her. She wrapped her arms about his neck, looking up into his clear, honest gaze for a long moment before she spoke next.

“You are a very strange man, Boar. Never has anyone actually chased after me or considered me any great prize.” She said honestly.
 
"Yer th' strange one, thinkin' I wouldn't," Boar answered her with a soft, warm tone before he kissed her again. "When're ya gonna learn, Emma? Yer a Goddess t'me... worth every second, th'greatest prize o' my life."

Drawing her nearer still, Boar set his forehead to her own and lifted his hand to her cheek while his other arm still held her. "... Marry me, Emma...?" He requested softly.
 
Emma was stunned. Marriage? Already? Her lips went dry as he held her so tightly, pressing his forehead against her own. Marriage had been all she had ever wanted from her prince, but it was the one thing that he had never given to her. The thought of marrying Boar Ghis was certainly a welcome one, but she wasn’t sure.

“No.” She said even softer, kissing him with a gentle passion that surprised even herself. “I’m not the marrying kind, Boar. I can’t bear you children. I’m not cut out to be a wife.”

She reached down between their bodies and cupped his erection, stroking it as she said her next words. “But I can fulfill your every fantasy.”
 
Boar's disappointment was not overcome by her willingness to please him, and he laid his head against her shoulder in silence, kissing her neck softly. "It's no' children I want from ya, Emma," he said quietly. "I jus' want t'call ya mine... t'make ya a part o' more'n just my life, b'cause I want ya t'have a lovin' family. Y'deserve one."
 
“We do not have to marry to do that, Boar.” She murmured, her fingers closing around his hard length and stroking him leisurely as they talked. “We can have a loving family without a marriage.”

Emma looked down into Boar’s eyes, seeing the look that had been so absent in her life up until that point. He really did love her. She wasn’t sure how she felt about that.

"I want you, Boar." She murmured, knowing that ti was best to try and change the subject. "I want you sprawled on the bank of the loch so that I might wrap my lips around this fine cock."
 
Boar knew she was trying to steer away from the subject, and though he did want her, his heart wasn't in it as before. Still, he obliged her in a different way. "No, Emma. Let me please ya first." He drew her toward the bank and he laid her out on the cool sand before his lips descended in a trail down her beautiful body.
 
Back
Top