What a great night strap on delight

"C'mon baby" she said with a grin. "pretend that is another man's cok in front of your face, show me how you would take all of his load"
A few more sentences like this was all it took, my cok erupted, rope after rope of cum came into my mouth.
I could not believe this just happened. My wife let my legs fall from her shoulders as she slowly pulled out of me. I lay there exhausted and fulfilled. Her mouth moved to my chest, one strand had erantly gone astray, she lapped it up, drew to my mouth and let it slip in.

I give it :nana::nana::nana::nana: up!

I blew my wad just reading that.....bravo! You'll have to try that wearing some pantyhose or nylons....the feeling of the nylons on you legs will blow you mind...I dare you to try it!

That was beautiful. Such a loving couple. Glad you two could open up like that. Keep those lines of communication open. You are an inspiration. Thank you for sharing that with us. I have shared it with my wife. We have some pillow talk like that. Like you, I find it hard to talk and eat her pussy at the same time. I'll have to work on that technique. Hugs!

Our sex last night was so fantastic that I just had to share all the details with you guys.

It had been a couple of days since we had sex so both of us were horny just talking about it as we shared our kinky thoughts. We both showered and I had an enema to prepare for any anal activities. I went into the bedroom and lay out our toys on the bed(dildos, vibrators, strap ons and our harnesses). I was get into bed when she called to me to come watch her trim her pussy hair. My close up view was so hot especially as she rubbed her clitoris. I told her how hot her pussy looked trimmed. Then on to bed.

We went through our DVD'S and she selected a group sex DVD that had several guys and gals including some DP. We lubed each other and began some mutual masturbation. We fantasized together about being part of the group and her having different dicks. I told her that I would like to see a different dick in her when she took one of our realistic dildos and inserted it in her pussy. It was so hot watching her thrust the dildo deep in her pussy. My dick was covered with precum as she began cumming withdrawing the dildo so I could go down on her. She had a wild orgasm with juices everywhere. Then she wanted deep kisses to share her pussy juices with her.

I immediately she picked up our harness and put it on-I knew what was coming. She selected our Vibrating Mistress(6 inches long) and put it on the harness. She rubbed lube all over the dildo and talked dirty about her penis. She looked so hot wearing the dildo. She lubed my opening as I lay on my back with my legs drawn up. She turned on the vibrator on the dildo and the one on the harness. She almost started cumming from the harness vibrator. Slowly she slowly inserted the dildo in me until it was all deep inside me. She lubed my dick :D and began giving me a handjob as she thrust in and out of me. The dildo felt so good. She loves watching it go in and out of me. Needless to say it wasn't long until we were both cumming. She caught as much cum as she could in her mouth. Then after withdrawing the dildo she shared the cum with me with deep kisses.

We just lay there with the DVD still on as we told each other how much we loved each other and how much we loved kinky sex.

The DVD ended with some DP and we then washed our toys and off to sleep-satisfied.

It makes me hot recalling last night and writing about it.

PM me for details of our strap on fucking.

Oh my.....! I would enjoy that. I wished we lived closer, as I am sure the three of us would have a wonderful time exploring some of our deepest fantasies....I love showing off when wearing lingerie....and my strapon really squirts and is warm to the touch..if you get my drift...hee heee

you might enjoy this video of a couple who enjoys many of our interests

And here is a couple who incorporates a strapon in a different way

Thank you again for the offer.....and if I have the opportunity to be in New York you'll be the first to know.
Welcome any time trish, would like to see how your squirting strap on works!
Thanks for the vids, great as always

Only half-way through

your thread, but I just wanted to say WOW! I LOVE reading of your hot hot hot escapades, and the obvious love you have for one another.
You seem to have it all!

Thank you for sharing your fun in such vivid detail. I dream of doing just some of this with my darling hubby...
And Mrs R--thank you for the link!

OQueen..
No thank you.
Kind of a toss up to what is more enjoyable, the act itself or sharing it with all!!!
Pleasure is ment to be shared
nicole

I'd like a woman that wants to share her strap on with me. It's been about a year since that's happened. I miss it badly.

What a disapointment this thread is, I thought it was going to be a G/G thread.

Yeah, right- no need to exclude anyone's strap on delights! What's better than one girl with a cock? Two, of course!

Yeah, right- no need to exclude anyone's strap on delights! What's better than one girl with a cock? Two, of course!

or a nice girl with a strap on, a wiliing CD or any varient of such, and my husband....hmmm think of the possibilities

I've just gotta say- maybe my hottest fantasy to date= myself ( fully crossdressed, makeup, heels, etc) my HOTT wife ( dressed to match)wearing her strap on, and a dark haired transgurl with natural looking hips and breasts. So many combinations could be derived from this list of ingredients! I also dream of my wife & I plus a friend of hers :D; but said friend does not know of my persuasions, and I doubt I'll ever be able to let her in:( Still, two girls with strap ons sounds like a VERY good time.

Getting my first strapon taste next week!!

A friend of mine has agreed to peg me and im soo worked up I can hardly wait. I hope shes aggressive and reams me good. i deserve it. I just ordered a double dong strapon, all balack, leather. Im about to cum as i type, damn!

I've just gotta say- maybe my hottest fantasy to date= myself ( fully crossdressed, makeup, heels, etc) my HOTT wife ( dressed to match)wearing her strap on, and a dark haired transgurl with natural looking hips and breasts. So many combinations could be derived from this list of ingredients! I also dream of my wife & I plus a friend of hers :D; but said friend does not know of my persuasions, and I doubt I'll ever be able to let her in:( Still, two girls with strap ons sounds like a VERY good time.

How about the first half of your fantasy, but instead of the transgurl, my wife and i show up? Her dressed with her strap on of course. Think of the many compulations there!!

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but despite my many and varied kinks, my preferences still tread a fine line just to the outside of what most call "bi". Women and transgurls do it for me ( even though I know how they're born) but men just don't. Been in a foursome type situation before, but no male/male action, we watched & helped the ladies, mostly. But I digress. If I'm in your fantasies with your sexy wife, that's o.k with me:D

I appreciate your enthusiasm, but despite my many and varied kinks, my preferences still tread a fine line just to the outside of what most call "bi". Women and transgurls do it for me ( even though I know how they're born) but men just don't. Been in a foursome type situation before, but no male/male action, we watched & helped the ladies, mostly. But I digress. If I'm in your fantasies with your sexy wife, that's o.k with me:D

Not that different. transgurls are super hot, but have found myself getting more and more turned on by crossdressers as well. not into the masculine side of men, but a nicely dressed feminine guy does it for me. Maybe we can hook you up in one of our fantasies...will let you know.

Not that different. transgurls are super hot, but have found myself getting more and more turned on by crossdressers as well. not into the masculine side of men, but a nicely dressed feminine guy does it for me. Maybe we can hook you up in one of our fantasies...will let you know.

Thanks:D sounds like you're clinging tightly to the other side of the same line I'm clinging to;) I need the female form for arousal. I spend a ton of time on here talking with other cd's- some sexier ( as gurls) than others, and could almost see how under the right circumstances ( and influence of liquid inhibition eraser), I may be led astray of my convictions by one of my "gurlfriends".

update

Just wanted to tell you all about the other night in hopes it will get you all off like it did us.
After getting the kids to bed, we tried to find a good video to watch to get us in the mood. Johnie had sent me a link earlier in the day of a MMF; however, as luck would have it, I was unable to open it. We watched a few, but could not find the one he originally had looked at. Was good enought though, and the two of us were pretty worked up.
Once inside the bed room, all the clothes came off and we started to arouse each other with heavy petting and long kisses, our bodies rubbing every inch of each others bodies. I grabbed his allready hard cock and started to stroke it while he fingered my pussy. As wet as I was, it felt great to have something inside me rubbing against the walls of my pussy. I then pushed hi back and got on top of him, straddled my legs and slowly let his cock go into my pussy. What a ride it was, rubbing against the walls , going deeper and harder with every thrust. I thought I was going to cum all over him, but i told him that I wanted to make myself cum while i ws fucking his ass.
So I got off the bed and went to our " little treasure box" and pulled out my strapon. The whole time I was putting it on, which took longer than normal, I felt his finger reenter me. He then asked me if he could play with my ass. I said yes and then he gently pushed his finger enter my ass. It felt so good, that I began to push back on his finger to get it deeper inside me. When I got the strap -on on, it was his turn. I laid him on his back, and slowly entered my cock into him. He bagan to moan and groan with excitement. Once I was fully inside him, i began to thrust in him, Oh how wonderful it was to watch me go in and out of his ass. I could feel him shuttereverytime I pullem my cock out an thrust it wosn into him. I told him I wanted him to cum with my cock in his ass and I was fucking him. But as fate would have it, he said that he was too aroused and that it felt too good for him to cum. I was going to have to find another way to make him cum and then make him eat it. So we decided that it was time for piollow talk. I got up and went over to get a vibrator, needed to play with my clit-it was aching for some attention. As I played with myself, he played with hisself.
Nothing hotter than masterbating in front of each other while talking about being with someone of the same sex. To make me cum, we talked about a certain friend I had found on lit. He talked about how good it would feel to have a woman between my legs licking and tongue fucking my pussy and i between hers doing the same thing. Just the visual in my mind was enough to make me cum twice. As i came, we started to talk about me fucking him while he had a dripping wet, hard cock in his mouth. How he would stroke it while he sucked on it and then have the guy go down between his legs and suck and play with his cock while I fucked him hard. I could feel him getting ready to cum and I put my hand under his cock waiting for him to put his load in my hand. And boy did he. When he was all done, I brought my hand up to his mouth and made him eat it all. What a great night. and by the way, we left on the lights so we could watch each other masterbate and then I could see him eat his own cum!!! So much better watching!

Just wanted to tell you all about the other night in hopes it will get you all off like it did us.
After getting the kids to bed, we tried to find a good video to watch to get us in the mood. Johnie had sent me a link earlier in the day of a MMF; however, as luck would have it, I was unable to open it. We watched a few, but could not find the one he originally had looked at. Was good enought though, and the two of us were pretty worked up.
Once inside the bed room, all the clothes came off and we started to arouse each other with heavy petting and long kisses, our bodies rubbing every inch of each others bodies. I grabbed his allready hard cock and started to stroke it while he fingered my pussy. As wet as I was, it felt great to have something inside me rubbing against the walls of my pussy. I then pushed hi back and got on top of him, straddled my legs and slowly let his cock go into my pussy. What a ride it was, rubbing against the walls , going deeper and harder with every thrust. I thought I was going to cum all over him, but i told him that I wanted to make myself cum while i ws fucking his ass.
So I got off the bed and went to our " little treasure box" and pulled out my strapon. The whole time I was putting it on, which took longer than normal, I felt his finger reenter me. He then asked me if he could play with my ass. I said yes and then he gently pushed his finger enter my ass. It felt so good, that I began to push back on his finger to get it deeper inside me. When I got the strap -on on, it was his turn. I laid him on his back, and slowly entered my cock into him. He bagan to moan and groan with excitement. Once I was fully inside him, i began to thrust in him, Oh how wonderful it was to watch me go in and out of his ass. I could feel him shuttereverytime I pullem my cock out an thrust it wosn into him. I told him I wanted him to cum with my cock in his ass and I was fucking him. But as fate would have it, he said that he was too aroused and that it felt too good for him to cum. I was going to have to find another way to make him cum and then make him eat it. So we decided that it was time for piollow talk. I got up and went over to get a vibrator, needed to play with my clit-it was aching for some attention. As I played with myself, he played with hisself.
Nothing hotter than masterbating in front of each other while talking about being with someone of the same sex. To make me cum, we talked about a certain friend I had found on lit. He talked about how good it would feel to have a woman between my legs licking and tongue fucking my pussy and i between hers doing the same thing. Just the visual in my mind was enough to make me cum twice. As i came, we started to talk about me fucking him while he had a dripping wet, hard cock in his mouth. How he would stroke it while he sucked on it and then have the guy go down between his legs and suck and play with his cock while I fucked him hard. I could feel him getting ready to cum and I put my hand under his cock waiting for him to put his load in my hand. And boy did he. When he was all done, I brought my hand up to his mouth and made him eat it all. What a great night. and by the way, we left on the lights so we could watch each other masterbate and then I could see him eat his own cum!!! So much better watching!

WOW i love you guys

PRetty hot, it's been a while since my wife and I have played with the strap-on.

Back