Fetish you are interested in, but have never tried

not really a fetish

I piss off my wife and she makes me serve coffee to her and her friends in the nude, sucking on their toes, and servicing them
 
I actually told my wife about this yesterday. Having a butt plug slowly pushed into my ass while being called every filthy, humilating name she can think of. She said "OK" but I think the chances of her actually doing it are less than 50-50.
 
Hmmm...my wife lets me choke her but doesn't let me slap her around, so...that. I like the idea of being in total control of her and her agreeing enthusiastically to anything I want. Inf anything, I would make her even more fucked-up than me.

Also, tattooing her as my slave.
 
Threesome, shemale, outdoor sex...there's a pretty long list, unfortunately.
 
Outdoor sex. I've always wanted to try that, but I get freaked out when faced with an opportunity. I get crazy aroused, but my nerves get the better of me and I just say, "forget it". My SO is done trying.:(

Outdoor sex is super hot. : ) Tried it, loved it, it was the feeling of being connected to nature and the thrill of knowing that any moment you could be seen and watched at the same time. That last bit is more my exhibitionist side talking. :p
 
There are lots in this category for me... one is lactation. When my wife was nursing our child, she was not into any sort of breast play and I was respectful of her limits. But it absolutely tormented me to see them so huge, and milk-filled, and to not be able to indulge. That torment turned what was a mild curiosity for me into a real fetish.
 
Having my wife fuck my ass with a vibe while she is giving me a BJ.

This is a great. I cum extremely hard when my wife uses a vibe on me while she sucks me.

For me, it is one that I will likely never get the chance to try, but sex with a shemale is a hot fantasy.
 
My wife and I tried outdoor sex once while we were dating. We were both crazy aroused, but it was so hot and I was so dehydrated that I couldn't get it up. It was very embarrassing... We've never tried it. Although one of her fantasies is sex on a beach. We'll get to that one someday.

That is sort of what happened to us. I talked my husband into taking me out into the woods, once we found a suitable place we began to touch and make out. The problem was that as soon as I pulled my pants down, I would jerk them back up as soon as I heard the slightest sound. He was aroused at first, but after a few minutes of starting and stopping and the increasing paranoia, we both just gave up. That was years ago, but I would like to try again someday.
 
Outdoor sex is super hot. : ) Tried it, loved it, it was the feeling of being connected to nature and the thrill of knowing that any moment you could be seen and watched at the same time. That last bit is more my exhibitionist side talking. :p

I'm not much of an exhibitionist, but I like the thought of sex while being free out in nature (without the getting caught part). I think my husband and I could manage it, If we both didn't get so paranoid about being seen.
 
Not sure if it is a fetish but would love to have two women tease me in a sexual manner.
 
I cant believe this is he thread i'm going to make my first post in lol. Anyways something i've always wanted to do but never got the chance was a Mother daughter 3 some. Or a Sister Sister 3 some. Hell a Twin 3 some sounds hot as hell, wouldnt mind trying that once.:D
 
Lol. Another thought I had was two desperate housewifes dominating me in the bedroom.
 
An orgy with naked men and women laying everywhere enjoying everything like a big sexual buffet. And I haven't been fucked in a sling yet. Want to do that!
 
I would love to have sex with a person who has no legs.
Weird I know
 
I had an odd fantasy a few weeks ago. I find a woman in a club and am smitten with her, flaming up my homoerotic curiosity. I approach her, share drinks, talk, and flirt. She takes me home and I discover she's a trans-sexual so there is a beautiful cock with this beautiful woman in my bed. I think that would be a wonderful experience.
 
Back
Top