The Old China Pearl Inn

Status
Not open for further replies.
No a lag . I for one am back and forth between the RW and Lit.

The RW has been rather demanding of late so my time here has been a bit sporadic Dragon. I post when I can and do my best to be welcoming here.
 
* marches in past the door with a grin on my face and plops down in a chair with a cup of coffee*

So... old Inn, new Inn, eh?
 
* marches in past the door with a grin on my face and plops down in a chair with a cup of coffee*

So... old Inn, new Inn, eh?

Old Inn I think Aura or least it feels that way dear. This is the fourth time we have had to restart the Inn sense 2001 for one reason or another so it is beginning to feel just a bit old. Oh and then their was the move from the main SRP board to the Lounge section.

A hug and a soft sensual kiss.

Glad your found your way to our door once more Miss.:rolleyes:
 
Rushes in to make coffee say hello to all and plant a soft sensual kiss on CG's lips before rushing out to work...no time for coffee even is running late...
 
Have some coffee. Wakes you up.

* fills a double-large mug and pushes it into his hands*

Something keep you up all night?

*dumps out the coffee with a grimace* I don't do coffee. And no, but people have a tendency to ignore the fact that I have to sleep in the living room and be loud, obnoxious, and turn on the lights at four in the morning.
 
*dumps out the coffee with a grimace* I don't do coffee. And no, but people have a tendency to ignore the fact that I have to sleep in the living room and be loud, obnoxious, and turn on the lights at four in the morning.
If its not a tender subject... Why must you sleep in the living room?

I feel your pain about loud people when you're trying to get some rest though.
 
If its not a tender subject... Why must you sleep in the living room?

I feel your pain about loud people when you're trying to get some rest though.

Too few bedrooms, and DHS being quite insistent when my niece moved in about her having her own room. (In spite of the fact that for the first year after getting her own room, she kept trying to sleep in the living room.)
 
walks in and takes a seat. "It seems that this thread will ever live on, and long live the pearl, Its good that it will endure and has not just died." He says as he poors himself a drink.
 
Rushes in to make coffee say hello to all and plant a soft sensual kiss on CG's lips before rushing out to work...no time for coffee even is running late...


Yeisha thank you for taking care of the Inn Shy Miss.

A soft seductive kiss.

Sienna thank you for your well wishes. Perhaps the fourth time is the charm for the Inn.;)

Aura I do believe I owe you a post Miss.

Evening Glad I trust you are well. Life for me has been a little hectic of late but I shall muddle through.
 
Yeisha thank you for taking care of the Inn Shy Miss.

A soft seductive kiss.

*'blushes smiling softly at your seductive kiss*

" it is my pleasure as always Sir." :rose:

I happily go about my beloved chores; straightening up, tending to the dwindling fire and of course putting the coffee pot on to perk.

Soon I am curled up at one end of the old couch sipping from a mug filled with the delicious brew my mind as always is miles away in a different place and time...
 
I am quite busy myself CG, I moved last weekend, and am trying to settle in, get used to the place. I seem to have missed the fact that my appartment building is right next to a major railway, and sleeping through the numerous trains is difficult, I am hoping I will get used to it.
 
Slips back in unable to sleep and curls up in her shadows with a mug of hot chocolate to write...
 


:rose:

quote-old-wine-and-friends-improve-with-age-proverbs-336369.jpg


 
Slipping into the Inn to my surprise I found it to be deserted once again. i was beginning to get worried, the weather had changed drastically in the real world over the past week. I thought of CG alone in his small cabin in the mountains and hoped that he was well.

The fire was almost out but happily there was some wood already cut on hand, I might have to try my hand once more at chopping again soon. I shuddered remembering my last attempt. In this icy weather I was lightly to loose a finger!

Setting to work I soon had the fire burning merrily in the fireplace bringing a much needed warmth to the lonely Inn.

Soon too the coffee pot was perking incase a weary traveller happened by. I poured myself a mug and forgoing my shadows I took the liberty of curling up in GG's battered old armchair while I sipped my drink.

Curled up in his chair brought me comfort as I became surrounded by his potent essence while I worried.

It was my way to worry about those I cared for...
 
Slips in to do her beloved chores and reverently places a candle in the window to ensure his safe return home...

322759577_9c517fd8c5_z.jpg


Return safely Sir.

:rose:

.

 
Yeisha thank you for taking care of the Inn Shy Miss.

A soft seductive kiss.

Sienna thank you for your well wishes. Perhaps the fourth time is the charm for the Inn.;)

Aura I do believe I owe you a post Miss.

Evening Glad I trust you are well. Life for me has been a little hectic of late but I shall muddle through.
* nods slightly sleepily and goes back to my coffee*

Whenever you can.
 
*wanders in and finds place at the bar to sit for a while before having to return to the real world. Also places a stuffed Panda for yeishia and a stuffed Sailor Mars plushy for dragonrazor. And a random Chocolate cake for cgraven, and a apple pie for everyone else.*
 
Has a quick look around the new place. Hmmm Might need some work. Whistles casually.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top