The "Fuck you cancer!" thread

Good news, I just rang the hospital and Sir was able to talk to me, he's still in a lot of pain but is on a morphine pump which is helping. He will be going to dialysis this afternoon and they are looking for a bed in a ward for him for after that.

Bestest news ever they were able to do keyhole surgery and he doesn't have a colostomy bag :)

FYC! YOU ARE GOOONE!!
Excuse the vulgarity, but YEE-FUCKIN'-HAW! :) :nana:

Good news, I just rang the hospital and Sir was able to talk to me, he's still in a lot of pain but is on a morphine pump which is helping. He will be going to dialysis this afternoon and they are looking for a bed in a ward for him for after that.

Bestest news ever they were able to do keyhole surgery and he doesn't have a colostomy bag

FYC! YOU ARE GOOONE!!

TIME FOR A DANCIN NANA CONGA LINE!

:nana: :nana:

Remember that time you dragged a family friend down with leukemia at the age of 26? And he kicked your ass after spending a couple years in the hospital? And then you decided to do the shittiest, most underhanded fucking thing ever and get him back via some innocent baby's fucking cord blood? And put him in a coma?

Yeah well he's going to kick your shitty ass again.

Fuck you.

Good news, Sir was told he can come home tomorrow after dialysis. Bad news he was also told he will have to dialyse at the hospital for the next 2 weeks - he isn't on any blood thinners or heparin on the machine in case of bleeding and there is a special technique used to flood the lines with saline every so often to prevent clotting, and this can't be done at home. :(

He can start his blood thinners again next week and hopefully if there are no problems back to heparin on machine and he can go back to being comfortable at home.

Ok. 10 years clean from breast cancer for mom and my lump was just a fat lump. Never been so happy to have a fat lump.

Let it just stay away

Remember that time you dragged a family friend down with leukemia at the age of 26? And he kicked your ass after spending a couple years in the hospital? And then you decided to do the shittiest, most underhanded fucking thing ever and get him back via some innocent baby's fucking cord blood? And put him in a coma?

Yeah well he's going to kick your shitty ass again.

Fuck you.

If cancer were a baseball player, he'd be named Shitty Underhand. Worst draft ever, and needs a trade NOW to the Utica Fuckyous.

FYC.

old age has plagued some members of my family like a curse. My grandfather lived to be 103, his wife preceded him by 2 years at the age of 98.

They did not age gracefully, however.

My wife on the other hand has lost all of her grandparents already, to various cancers and wasting disorders...

my wife had a "probably benign" thyroid cancer removed 6 years ago, yet she's taken up smoking again.

I may be doomed to outlive my wife, but I hate the prospect of watching her waste away. Secondarily, I loathe the thought of being crushed by her medical debt while languishing through my own problems in my twilight years.

Ayayaya. Don't do that, Stag's wife.

FYC.

Good news, Sir was told he can come home tomorrow after dialysis. Bad news he was also told he will have to dialyse at the hospital for the next 2 weeks - he isn't on any blood thinners or heparin on the machine in case of bleeding and there is a special technique used to flood the lines with saline every so often to prevent clotting, and this can't be done at home. :(

He can start his blood thinners again next week and hopefully if there are no problems back to heparin on machine and he can go back to being comfortable at home.

:rose:

Ok. 10 years clean from breast cancer for mom and my lump was just a fat lump. Never been so happy to have a fat lump.

Let it just stay away

Perfect. Just perfect. :heart:

Hey cancer. Go to bed. It's past your bedtime, and you have to get up early tomorrow and go fuck yourself with a brutal goddamn fuckstick. Off to the cupboard with you now, cancer!

Good news, great to hear it!

My gf has a fat lump, too.

Oh, wait... that's me. :eek:

Cancer hates humor. Please show some fucking respect for the cancer!

Hey you, yes you, Cancer:

Fuck you! That is all.

A little FYC, people. :)

Fuck you! That is all.

A little FYC, people. :)

Sometimes you gotta let sleeping cancers get comfortable. Dream of lollipopcellunicorntumors and what not.

Look at that little angel.

Then, you sneak up and fuckyoucancer the shit out of him.

Dear darling cancer, how are you doing? You must be feeling very picked upon right now. How hard that must make thing for you.

Let me tell you about my day. I went the cancer unit today, and guess what I heard not once but three separate times? That's right! The Cancer Free Bell! So you know what that means...Ding dong dell...they sent your ass to hell!

Fuck You Cancer!!!!!!

:)

Hey.

TGIFYCF!

Ditto! :)

Dear darling cancer, how are you doing? You must be feeling very picked upon right now. How hard that must make thing for you.

Let me tell you about my day. I went the cancer unit today, and guess what I heard not once but three separate times? That's right! The Cancer Free Bell! So you know what that means...Ding dong dell...they sent your ass to hell!

Fuck You Cancer!!!!!!

Congrats!

Fuck You Cancer!!!!!!

Hell yeah.

FOAD, C.

A cheery morning thought for a friend.

And a big F-YOU to cancer and the toxins you rode in on!

:heart:

Fuck you Cancer, for taking away my favorite gran who was so keen to have a great grandchild yet never got to meet my beautiful boy because of you. Fuck you very much.

tumblr_mj000nAcbt1rlkckqo1_500.jpg

Sorry MWY I've been pretty awol lately. Except facebook. I'm always there. Why is there no lit bdsm fb group?

Fuck. You. Cancer. You and your damned leukemia in 6 year old and 14 year old little girl ways. Well, St. Jude's sent you packing, but you have left these precious girls thin and a handy target for your evil kin, fungal infections that steal half a lung. Well fuck you, you won't win.

And fuck you late stage lupus and Alzheimer's for stealing my marriage. I hate you both, you vile fuckers.

Fuck, fuck, fuck you cancer!
Just found out a work colleague has a terminal dx, they opened him up then realised it has gone too far for surgery to help.

Back