Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
On now and bored...love a good rp or just some naughty chat...my sn is in my profile just mention lit

hey daddy's slut i sent you an invite on yahoo. look forward to chating some time

yahoo chat sometime

I'm looking for a female in the US who wants to IM with a guy in TX. Check out my profile for my Yahoo username.

Id love to chat with males or females, am very open minded with nothing taboo ;)
Yahoo ID is highheelfetish1

Yahoo IM

On the road for work...bored and horny in my hotel room....looking for a lady to share some erotic fantasies....Maddemons121

Up for anything

Yahoo SN is demetruest@yahoo.... Message me, always looking for some fun and love everything interestingly sexy... Bi,f,tg,etc.

figured I'd throw my hat into the ring...

I'm a 34/m, wanting to chat...no limits (none that I've reached yet :p ), nothing taboo :)

S/n in my profile...If I'm online here, I'm on YIM!

[ im an 18 year old guy from california, pm me here first before you try and IM me on yahoo :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...I love chatting/exploring on Yahoo too.

M47 India, interests in Incest/BdSM/like meeting fun loving cuckold.bold couple and mature females...
Love knowing some bold/mature Indian and Pakistani females with wild imagination, experiences...waiting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back