Our Thotful Spot

Dr Suess is a great addition for today

Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.

Good thinking, K_S. :rose:

quote.jpg

Good thinking, K_S. :rose:

quote.jpg

That one is so perfect :)

Here is one for those who are having issues.

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!

That one is so perfect :)

Here is one for those who are having issues.

I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!

Brilliant!

From%252BClipboard.jpg

Its very good when someone has your back. Whether bracing oneself or just needing a bit of support, friends are important. :rose:

pooh.jpg

Great thread, di :rose:

"If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear."

Winnie the Pooh

How do you spell love...?

Thot for the day... :rose:

Sorry, I don't know how to upload it so it appears as a pic, rather than a link...

Attachments

• how_spell_love.jpeg
    how_spell_love.jpeg
    15.2 KB · Views: 11
I used to believe in forever, but forever's too good to be true.

Winnie The Pooh.

“It's snowing still," said Eeyore gloomily.
"So it is."
"And freezing."
"Is it?"
"Yes," said Eeyore. "However," he said, brightening up a little, "we haven't had an earthquake lately.”

~:rose:~

I'm reading my way through Tao of Pooh on the recommendation of someone very smart. I had forgotten just how lovely it is, and it just keeps making me smile with it's simple wisdom. This seems the perfect place to share it. :)

~~~

It is very hard to be brave," said Piglet, sniffing slightly, "when you're only a Very Small Animal."

Rabbit, who had begun to write very busily, looked up and said: "It is because you are a very small animal that you will be Useful in the adventure before us."

~~~

To know the way,
we go the way,
we do the way.
The way we do,
the things we do,
it's all there in front of you.
But if you try too hard to see it,
you'll only become confused.
I am me and you are you.
As you can see;
but when you do
the things that you can do,
you will find the way.
The way will follow you.

~~~

When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong.

Last edited:
~:rose:~

I'm reading my way through Tao of Pooh on the recommendation of someone very smart. I had forgotten just how lovely it is, and it just keeps making me smile with it's simple wisdom. This seems the perfect place to share it. :)

~~~

It is very hard to be brave," said Piglet, sniffing slightly, "when you're only a Very Small Animal."

Rabbit, who had begun to write very busily, looked up and said: "It is because you are a very small animal that you will be Useful in the adventure before us."

~~~

To know the way,
we go the way,
we do the way.
The way we do,
the things we do,
it's all there in front of you.
But if you try too hard to see it,
you'll only become confused.
I am me and you are you.
As you can see;
but when you do
the things that you can do,
you will find the way.
The way will follow you.

~~~

When you know and respect your Inner Nature, you know where you belong. You also know where you don't belong.

Thank you for bumping this :)

Pooh really has some great wisdoms and has been a friend of mine for years and reading through this thread bought back some really happy memories.

Thank you for bumping this :)

Pooh really has some great wisdoms and has been a friend of mine for years and reading through this thread bought back some really happy memories.

And it brought back some really great people too. :rose:

Back