Lingerie Lovers

I already told you, baby doll. I'd make you carry it. All of it. I'll paint you another day. Today it's all about wrecking your hot little ass.

Baby doll knows what you said. But she wants what she wants. And right now, all I want is you inside my shower, punishing me for being so horrifically stubborn.

pinkteddy.jpg
:heart:
pink-teddy2.jpg

Thank you for posting these I have 2 which are identical. I have them both in white, pink. peach fuchsia and black.
:rose: They are so soft and sensual against my skin they make me so very feminine :rose:

Med-lingerie.jpg

Either of these would look so amazing crumpled, ripped off, yanked down, and discarded, while some big strong Daddy lewdly reminds me that I need to have my holes displayed at all times.

Med-lingerie.jpg

Either of these would look so amazing crumpled, ripped off, yanked down, and discarded, while some big strong Daddy lewdly reminds me that I need to have my holes displayed at all times.

I think you need Batman. Or some guy with really skinny arms. Either one could show you what's up.

This HAS to be my favorite post yet.

Lingerie makes a woman feel sexy ... and there is nothing more sexy than a woman who feels sexy.

Guys are mostly visual ...

It is a match made in heaven and hell.

I'll be back to contribute more later.

LOVE! NEED, CRAVE! WANT AND MUST HAVE!!

Oh, this is SO ME! This was on the VS site for a long time, and I always loved looking at it. (I think it might still be up there, actually.) Excellent choice, Minx darling. :kiss:

I've had that for awhile, I confess :eek:

I'm a corset picture collector with serial issues *giggles*

It's a gorgeous number, I had to keep it! Glad you like :kiss:

When I get around to uploading the remainder of my collection, I'll add more ;)

I've had that for awhile, I confess :eek:

I'm a corset picture collector with serial issues *giggles*

It's a gorgeous number, I had to keep it! Glad you like :kiss:

When I get around to uploading the remainder of my collection, I'll add more ;)

You have FABULOUS taste, love. Can't wait to see more. ;D

Med-lingerie.jpg

*Wipes away the strong amount of drool*

I usually don't like pink but fuck me! That is hot!

I think this girl is gorgeous. Her name is Crystal Renn:

Crystal-Renn-V-Magazine-Agent-Provocateur.jpg

Here are the French maids I was looking for:

jenniferap_1000x667.jpg

I don't know what's going on in these, but the outfits are fierce:

agentprovocateur_2.jpg

This made me laugh:

vogue3m.jpg

Soooo dreamy:

agent_provocateur_virgins.jpg

KATE!

Kate-Moss.jpg

And as an added bonus, Agent Provocateur cupcakes. :D

Agent+Provocateur.png

Though, you probably shouldn't eat those if you want to actually fit in the A.P. lingerie.

Last edited:
The one woman I have ever loved, truly loved, in my lifetime and I went to Boston.

I spent 1600 dollars on underwear for her at AP in the shopping district.

About 700 of that was a Kimono that she adored.

The one woman I have ever loved, truly loved, in my lifetime and I went to Boston.

I spent 1600 dollars on underwear for her at AP in the shopping district.

About 700 of that was a Kimono that she adored.

There's a kimono on there for about $900 that I'd gladly send my grandmother down the river for.* After we rob that bank we have our eyes on, we are so going shopping.

*My grandmother is a cold, racist bitch though. So I'd probably sell her to the gypsies for a $50 robe from Macy's instead.

There's a kimono on there for about $900 that I'd gladly send my grandmother down the river for.* After we rob that bank we have our eyes on, we are so going shopping.

*My grandmother is a cold, racist bitch though. So I'd probably sell her to the gypsies for a $50 robe from Macy's instead.

Harsh. Then again, I'd probably do something similar to my brother... << >> I mean *sneaks away*

Stuff I love...

gothic-corsets-and-lingerie.jpg

This one I think it a bit Harley-esque

cid_image003_jpg01C91275.jpg

nude_teen_gothic_girls_goth_teen_058.jpg

beautiful-goth-girl.jpg

yhst-19548487874996_2122_75466732.jpg

Oh and finally, every girl's gotta have one of these.

goth-lingerie.jpg

:kiss:

Attached is my in one of my corsets. :eek:

Attachments

• 12edited.jpg
    12edited.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 305
Back