Lit BDSM Old Gang Show Yourself

I doubt it. When she was done with this place, she was really done. The newer people probably don't even know who she is, but this forum would not exist if it wasn't for her.

It looks like Risia is still around!

:::swoon:::

Tell her get her blonde ass in here.
 
Newbie here but wanted to mention my appreciation for your av. This is what I want to look like when I grow up.

Thanks. Its an artist named Sardax. You should google him up. I used to have a bunch of avs of his stuff. I ought to try rounding them all up again.
 
ok, heres my old face lol I just figured out my pass after several months of trying, but, I have been working on a new face lately and since it gets way less asshat pm's I think I'll keep it

Meh, not like anyone likely remembers me from back then either, i joined up with the lit BDSM gang only rarely.

Be looking at y'all from my kitty Av ;)
 
Hi! I think you left before I came here. I think.


Many peoples came after I left lol, coming back was like...holy crap I know barely anyone anymore! though it was nice to see some familliar names as well
 
I still keep tabs on who is here and whatnot, even if I don't visit for two months or something.
 
I did the GLBT thing when I joined... I don't think I started posting on the BDSM forums until 2003 or so.
 
Still here, still me. Just don't post that much anymore. Mostly lurk.

Edited to add.. I tried to get my id changed but I guess my email was ignored.
 
Still here, still me. Just don't post that much anymore. Mostly lurk.

Edited to add.. I tried to get my id changed but I guess my email was ignored.

Sweet baby Jesus, its Critter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the haps, baby girl?
 
Sweet baby Jesus, its Critter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the haps, baby girl?

LOL... Been wondering what happened to you for a long while now. See my av? Been marked on my ass, call Hubby my Daddy now, and we're as happy as clams.
 
LOL... Been wondering what happened to you for a long while now. See my av? Been marked on my ass, call Hubby my Daddy now, and we're as happy as clams.

Marked and owned. Too cool for school.

Mixed bag for me. Got so busy with work and school that other things had to kind of get set aside. And my Mom has gotten in a really bad way. Shes kind of demented now. (Real demented not like me hahaha). Not Alzheimers but a problem with the blood not getting to her brain. Last summer she got out a ladder and climbed up to sit on the roof. 70 years old shes sitting on the roof. So I got that to deal with. It curtails my social life no doubt.

But I still get out when I can. I am seeing this new subbie babe who is from Wales. I told her her safe word would be LLewellghlygrllumen" hahahaha.

Caroline better get back here. Shes gonna make squeally noises when she sees your post.
 
MzChrista as I do live and breathe!!! Hello girlie, Cherry will be simply poppin' outta her seat!!!:rose:
 
MzChrista as I do live and breathe!!! Hello girlie, Cherry will be simply poppin' outta her seat!!!:rose:

I bet she looks cute doing that.

This coming back is starting to look like a good idea. Dont let C.Oh take credit for it.
 
Oh. My. God! MzC, you are a sight for sore eyes! I've often complained to April how much I miss seeing you around! *does the happy dance* :)
 
Last edited:
Oh. My. God! MxC, you are a sight for sore eyes! I've often complained to April how much I miss seeing you around! *does the happy dance* :)


Im liking that dance.

Im glad to see you guys still happy together!
 
Back
Top